Women hate masculine guys

Masculinity in general and looking tough is cringey as fuck.

Women these days don't want muscles or guys who look intimidating and tough. It's just gross and try-hard.

They want skinny, lean tall men with model like faces. Ottermode at best.

Lifting is only going to hurt your chances with women.

On top of that, lifting ages you and makes you look like you're in your 30s or 40s.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=what women want&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWvov44-_NAhVJI5QKHUuzAyUQ_AUICSgC&biw=1525&bih=736&dpr=0.9#tbm=isch&q=what are women physically attracted to
google.ie/#q=birth control pill changes attraction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not lifting for other men
Not gonna make it chum

Femme lanklet, pls go

>basicbitches.edu

> Inb4 women kek
Women are so complex and afraid of disapproval from anyone.
The ones that say they want a skinny guy are just saying they want a guy who won't make them feel conscious about pigging out and being lazy. they don't want to feel threatened by a gym rat who can get other females cus of his body.

Ottermode is indeed the surest body form that will get you pussy, but any nonfit woman will feel she needs to get you to stop working out or something to avoid the risk of getting left for being inactive.

This, they just don't want to be sucker onto the lifestyle. They're just lazy cunts

I lift for my bros

You need to learn what it actually means to be a man.

women love effeminate, male feminists?

ok cool thnx bye

ill fix this thread

Y would i care what some low test fake blonde slut thinks about me

Roll

ANYTHING BUT 7 CMON

7 looks like shes just seen a dick for the first time, and likes it

> LIFTING FOR WOMEN

Kek lube up for ryan gosling breh

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trips pls

ROLLL

FACE

I never noticed how good 9 looks. Jesus she's almost perfect

>Pic related is perfect

7 is the most judgemental but yet her pussy stank.

WAIT I looked at the numbers wrong. 0 is who I was talking about

So women love effeminate lanklets?

Yeah, okay.

Roll

It's true.

I always lol when I see guys in the gym who are like 200+ lbs with 8% bodyfat. Like it's impressive because I'm a guy so I appreciate how much effort it took to look like that, but it's overdoing it and everybody knows you're just compensating. Those guys are usually the ones who are lacking in other areas like they usually won't have a job or a degree.

>Women these days don't want muscles

YES WOMEN HATE MUSCLES. THEY WANT WEAK EFFEMINATE SUPREME GENTLEMEN.

this is why the other boards think we're gay.

>think we're gay.
>think

>another pic of 9

They would be swooning over him even if he was skinny. Girls want good looking guys, period. If you're good looking and skinny, good. If you're good looking and shredded, even better. If you're ugly and skinny, you're just ugly. If you're ugly and shredded, you're scary.

>You will never be Chris hemsworth
>10/10 fame
>9/10 face
>9/10 body
>9/10 height
>9/10 money

I really don't know who would score better

kek'd

Sorry bud I don't lift for nasty gash. I lift to get penetrated by big cock

He's unbelievably gorgeous. I could stare at him for hours. I'm straight but really, beauty is beauty.

>You will never be Hugh Jackman
>10/10

0 get pls

ROLLAN

OP, you sure it isn't "Masculine men hate women"?

C'mon 5

go away Veeky Forums

that nigga can sing like a motherfucker. i'd rather be huge jackedman over thor any day. nigga was in les miserables (no homo)

roll

>I'll take shitposts that can be debunked with a single search for $500, Alex.

google.com.au/search?q=what women want&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWvov44-_NAhVJI5QKHUuzAyUQ_AUICSgC&biw=1525&bih=736&dpr=0.9#tbm=isch&q=what are women physically attracted to

WISDOM
I
S
D
O
M

OP is a cuck

AND I'M JAVERT

rollin

Women will always love masculinity and powerful dominant men.

Millions of years of evolution aren't going to be undone by a 100 years of modern life.
Women who settle for nu-males are just crippling their gene pool and descendants. Smart women realize this.

Trust me, they're not. They say they don't like hairy guys or muscles, but they're sooooo weak against it.

They need a man to dominate them. Feminazi's say they're against it because they don't get enough hard dick, and they try to tell girls they don't need it to retaliate. But they crave it more than anything.

t. bearded buff dude who's fucked half the girls at work

Rolling

Roll

Check em

They like weak boys because they can dominate and manipulate them. They fear and love strong men like God because they have power over them.

my nigga

>buff

Even though this is true, fuck this.
Always been a manly man. Tall, hairy, precious beard and muscles. However I noticed people like OP listed get way more pussy even though they look like literally pussies themself.

Don't give a fuck, really. What a shame to live in such a toxic society where manliness is something to be looked down at.

rolllld

fucking SHISH-CHECK, is there anything he can't do?

this picture makes me so fucking anxious. i need to save it to see if it makes me feel like this in the morning.

0 or 5 get

ROLLERINO

7? FUCKING 7? BULLSHIT RR

Tripsget

Legend has it this is because they are on the pill.The story goes that women basically want to be fucked by a big strong beast but when they have a child they want to be with someone safer who will raise the child, probably due to some ancestral behaviors were we weren't monogamous and children were raised by groups of women. Supposedly the pill fucks with them and makes them want a baby from someone who they feel will raise it with them

google.ie/#q=birth control pill changes attraction

rolling

>lifting ages you

You fucking idiot, the men would stick around to raisethe baby to ensure their genetics survive. They didn't just bang and leave. At least European men didn't.

R O L L E T H

ez 0

rolan

ITT OP is a fat guy who thinks he's bulking and wonders why chicks don't like him

>OP, you sure it isn't "Masculine men hate women"?
Pretty much this.

OP, have you ever once had this thought: Women aren't a hivemind and therefore they can have differing preferences?

I swear it's like you don't realize women are human.

Also, dubs

>On top of that, lifting ages you and makes you look like you're in your 30s or 40s.
What's the problem here?

hugh jackman is a closet fag. check out his wife and google his private plane trips with young dudes
he is SUSS

Women hate men who look older than say 25.

Especially young hot women.

You fucking dumbass.

Rawwwwwlllll

hit me

Chill with trips desu senpai

Underrated kek

Based trips action pls

what shitty women are you near?

I ike msaculine guyrs. Hit me up in instagramm boiz.

probably 15 year olds

Get

rolling for 5

5 or 0 get

1, not bad
>implying I wouln't a 15 yo

kk

pls based 0

R O L L

roll

roll for 0
shes cute