Fitness News Ep 2 | Rich Piana and Jason Genova Collaboration finally happens! Squeaky sounds and grunting!

Fitness News Ep 2 | Rich Piana and Jason Genova Collaboration finally happens! Squeaky sounds and grunting!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsOgx4iJWy8

The Orc war boss is back!

Show your cooter

Where can I buy squat plug? Pls respond.

Mmm beautiful trips

Scooby.com

>giving his attentionwhore views just because she has 'tism
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This cunt is worse than even trappy chan. At least that attentionwhore has read practical programming and strength, and spoonfeeds newfags

Show your cooter

Actually this girl is better than trappy because this is actually a girl and not a dude in a dress

It's a F to M in batsinthebarbell's case

Dude who cares.
They are both attention whore cancer
You will never fuck either

One gives legit fitness advice, the other is DYEL as fuck.

How is trappy worse?

Not even a faggot. But this bitch is just as annoying.

No lie. Batsinthebarbell made me Kek. Sorry. Can't help it.

Batsinthebarbell

>Actually can humanize, not someone who lies about their appearance (and gender)
>Funny
>Is a Genova fan
>Autistic so she's understand my quirks

Trappy;
>Not even a real girl
>Copypastes SS
>Dull as fuck, not interesting
>Unknown if she's a Genova fan (less stress more fun tho huehue)
>Trannies are insecure as fuck

Are you still working on my squat plug video? I've been looking for it everyday

I saw a screenshot in that thread of a white board with a squat plug drawn.

Why you viralling some dumb whore?

Wait so you weren't the one that posted that pic? Damn there goes my hopes and dreams

>viralling
cmon man it's got like 100 views

not her, i think she posted it but she doesn't have a trip so I dunno for sure

More like beautiful hips amirite??

obvously the man

both choices make me feel gay.

who the fuck cares if she was born a man, you insecure fags. She's magic and I would be glad if she was my gf. Or what, do you also want women to wear burkas because women showing their bodies is attentionwhoring?

LONDON

no she female transitioning to male, m8

This makes me sad. She's kind of cute in a weird way. When/where did she say that she was transitioning?

She shitposting a lot so not sure if true

That was dumb but you are pretty haha

the reason why she is famous on this board is that she is gray buseys daughter.

no wonder she's so weird he was on drugs big time

she doesn't seem autistic.

Of course I mean real autism, not internet meme autism.

Show ur Cooter

I'm talking about trappy, you mongoloid

I don't know. She is playing a character here. Some of the other videos seemed more genuine and made it seem more likely.

Bats
>not fitness related
>not fitness related (or actually even kinda funny.)
>not really fitness related, and being a pisstrooper doesnt make up for being an unfunny attentionwhore shillposter cunt
>not fitness related, and fuck you and your manic poxie dream girl bullshit. This is literally why she is feeding off you beta virgin faggots.

Trappy
>doesnt matter, but i agree he should stop attentionwhoring. But literally who cares if he is an uggo tranny. You would fuck her even if she was real grill and not uggo af
>good. These newfags need to read ss. I am glad for anyone who spoonfeeds proven, legit info to novices too lazy to read. If bats read practical programming and helped noobs, instead of shilling her shitty jewtube videos, i would have much less of a problem with the cunt
>good. Legit fitness info is supposed to be fitness related.
I, for one, think she makes some interesting posts from time to time. Her pull up grip thread was a shit, tho
>doesnt matter, you fuck. As an aside think he loosely enjoys the ments, but is no pisstrooper. But again, who cares what autists an ugly brazilian tranny likes.. For real
>they sure are, and yet trappy is somehow more self secure than bats

Tl;dr: go fuck a cactus

Get lost, Ghazghkull Thraka.

Hey Trappy, it's Bats, I like you. :)

Still more than she deserves. It's okay to post her shit videos because she's unpopular and a woman? Fuck outta here

Almost all of her videos are fitness related. Half are of her work out/a few are about social anxiety (there's 12 threads a day about social anxiety) and the rest are fit memes.

Pixie? Nigga she's an Amazon

She said her therapist told her to find some way to communicate with people and since she has no friends she posted to Veeky Forums. Kinda sad really.

>those eyes wandering all over the place

delicious autism

Hey bats.
I am not trappy.
Please get off muh Veeky Forums

Consider fucking off to
Please

P.s. Meant to type "wouldn't"

Autocorrect fucked me there.

She's a female version of Jason Genova, but even worse.

At least Jason is funny, I can't bear this shit.

The problem is that she is too self aware, if only she would just be herself and let the autism flow. She's in on the joke which makes it not as fun to Veeky Forums.

She makes fun of herself too much. Memes are people like piana Genova who are so over the top and oblivious.

No, she's ugly, she lifts like shit, she's boring and spits random garbage thinking she's funny.

She should leave YouTube, or the cunts here shouldn't post her crap.

her lifts are shit but she's qt as fuck to me and funny reminds me of my ex

You should be rooting for the little guys, Veeky Forums. It's not like they're planning on making money by video shitposting. They just want to make people laugh. What's wrong with that?

You're a pathetic cunt brah, stop posting this spaz

If you haven't already, when are you making a video about our lord and saviour? (pic related, obviously)

>attentionwhores should be encouraged if they arent famous
Yah... No..

I hope that's a disgusting bait.