Tfw just finished lifting weights

>tfw just finished lifting weights
>tfw hanging out in a coffee shop
>tfw im that creepy smelly fat guy that hasnt shaved in months
>tfw watching anime and kind of dancing in public slightly to the music and openly on Veeky Forums shitposting
>the headphone jack unplugs
>everyone looks at my fat autistic hairy ass stop dancing and try to fix it

If I wasn't a shameless autist I might have actually felt the human emotion of embarrassment.

>mfw

Fuck normies

>tumblr.com

>tfw there's a half Canadian half Japanese guy who looks exactly like Elliot who comes to my gym

Ask him who's the Asian parent in his family. Depending on the answer you get it may save your life.

>it's his mom
I should really avoid him

there's an obvious explanation to this. white guys who get with asian girls are always phenomenal and desperate betas, or else they would be hot white chicks. conversely, asian guys who get with white chicks tend to have exceedingly masculine features like good height and a prominent jawline. They also teach their son that they have every reason to be proud of their culture and teach them the language.

Beta genocide when?

>asian guys who get with white chicks tend to have exceedingly masculine features like good height and a prominent jawline.
Not always

wish there were a way to blow up everyone who downloaded pokego, that would do it

Shit forgot the image

fuck, my mom is asian

i thought we were talking about hot white girls.

She's a multi-millionaire singer. She's got much more value than one of the millions of 10/10 white girls out there.

What's your dad?

>he values money
found the teenager

hi r/asianmasculinity

It makes absolutely no difference if the mother or father is white, you are an absolute fucking idiot for thinking it affects how your genes recombine during fertilisation.

Stop posting your cherry picked horse shit. All the half asians I know look 100% asian, fuck that, you might as well just adopt an ugly asian kid from some poor country.

my dad is a white slav

>implying that mitochondrial DNA and X/Y chromosomes don't matter

Then you're more like 90% asian Tbh, they all got KHAN'D pretty good

I've got some friends like you. Oh man famalam, you've got your work cut out for you.

my mom is kazakh and dad is white slav but he looks like 100% white

>They also teach their son that they have every reason to be proud of their culture and teach them the language.

So thats why they have eurasian spawn?

Ha, get bent.

>slav
>100% white

ayy lmao