/roids/ the cheating /fraud/ general

The cheating frauds general for the discussion of steroid stuff generally

Old thread
>qt bearded dragon edition

holy shit this nolvadex

i have literally 0 short term memory and very very bad brain fog. this goes away eventually once i stop taking it right?

was that fatlifts setup?
jesus

>use dbol only for a few months
>make gainz
>get off and check test
>test is 130
>take nolvadex 30mg ED for a week
>test rises to 180
>start test-e only 250 EW cycle

Help brehs should I continue to use test-e or first do pct to recover natural test? I have no test in my system which is why I pinned cuz my athletic performace was fucked pls guide should I continue with test cycle or give up now and go back to nolva and recover natty test? As an athlete I need test in my system. will appreciate response

that's why you get bloods BEFORE you touch gear retard. for all you know 130-180 could be your natural levels.

Working back up to a 3pl8 deadlift
Took almost a month off doing deads
Realized I shouldn't be ignoring them again
So far I'm doing 2.5

Alright 3pl8 happened
Now let's try 3.5

I'm 29. My test was 592 2 years ago natty.

3.5 is a go
Time to try and fail on 4 then go back down to 2 kek

you didn't even do a proper pct. you are fucking completely retarded. the half life of nolvadex is 5 to 7 days... which means you stopped taking it just as it built up to it's full effect...

Got 4 up
Was shaky on putting it down
But it went up
Very fucking happy with myself now

In 6 months I've now gotten myself up to 1/2/3/4

i thought you've been on gear for a year

it literally does not matter though, the nolvadex thing was completely fucking useless, but he's on test now so he can just do a proper pct once he comes off his cycle

I was lifting at home for the first 6 months of being on
Only started gym in January

Nah, mine was a fair bit more simple, way cleaner though.

Taking a few weeks away from deads and going heavy on rows and squats always shoots my Deadlift numbers up. Don't feel bad about neglecting to do them if you plateau

Time for me to up the dose

Just found out my ex has a boyfriend, she was "the perfect girl for me". I'm going to approach one of the cardio bunnies at the gym and try fuck her out of my system or something like that.

>giving your ex emotional control
You've already lost. Get your mind right

If she was perfect, why is she an ex?

checkmate

Logically it makes no sense to have broken up with the one that is perfect. If she broke up with you, then she's not compatible, therefore not perfect.

why do you take nolva over clomid?

Anyone tried IGF1 LR3 and or PEG-MGF? Considering running them alternated, 4 weeks igf then switch to 4 weeks mgf, any input?

I have been feeling a bit alone lately and it just made it hit a bit harder you know
She is not perfect, at the time I thought she was. I honestly hadn't thought about her at all in a long time. But yeah I get what your getting at, I will go on to thinner and better girls

Yeah, just don't sweat the small stuff. I never had any problems like that desu. If I broke up with a girl, it just means it didn't work out. And if it wasn't gonna work out, it was never gonna work out, unless I put more effort than it should be to keep them.

>I'm going to approach one of the cardio bunnies at the gym and try fuck her out of my system or something like that.
meaningless sex solves nothing

I wish it did

(it's enjoyable in the moment though)

So I just did a s-testosterone blood test and it was a shitty 317 (280-1100). I've never been on roids before, but I was actually planning on doing my first cycle which is why I went and checked my test levels.

Could this low test be temporary? I've been cutting and i've been feeling noticably shit for a while. If it is indeed temporary, is it a bad idea to start my cycle without recovering first?

why would you want to recover first? you realize going on a cycle will shut your testosterone production down completely, right?

I know it's a good idea to wait until you recover from one cycle before starting the next one. I'm wondering if it's the same deal if your test is temporarily low for other reasons. Like if I don't allow myself to recover properly first, could I make a temporary test dip permanent?

It's not like my testicles have shrunk or anything, so I guess it's not the same thing?

The recovery is due to factors other than testosterone. It's why you get full bloods before you start the next blast/cycle, your body needs to be close to pre-cycle/blast condition before you start again. Stuff like lipids, liver function, etc.

Besides, your testosterone doesn't fluctuate massively, so it's not a dip, it's just low natural test.

Alright then, loads to gain and little to lose it seems.

Jerry pls send address for me to overnight this girly to you

Sven she still hasn't delivered bearded dragon pics, I'll rough her up a little for it

The rest of you:
1x 600mg/ml deca
2x 300mg/ml deca
1x 100mg/ml test p

[email protected]

Fuck all the casuals who try to make slin sound like it will instantly kill you. On my second run of slin gh tren and sdrol now and this shit is godly. I'm putting on more mass weekly than I was monthly without it, and I'm not getting fat because I know how it works, it's not rocket science. Take slin, eat ebough carbs to cover it but not too much that you get fat and leave humanity behind

Trying MGF and peg-MGF now with slin test tren slin and gh. Pinning MGF immediately after workout 100mcg bilaterally in 3 pins in targeted muscle. Repeating it 1 hour later and following the same pinning technique the next morning with PEG. Too early now to know how it's doing only 1 week in, but t seems to keep the site pumped.

I can't get nolva in my country, however they sell tamoxifen 10mg tablets. Which is basically the same shit, but i'm wondering does the concentration differ in them?
like, 20mg tamoxifen is the same as 20mg nolvadex, right?

It is literally the same thing.

Nolvadex is a brand name of tamoxifen.

yeah but so concentrations can't differ either, right? Thanks
i'm asking cause nolva comes in 20 mg tablets and tamoxifen in 10mg ones

why are you picking on me like this

im sure its not the gh and tren

The concentration is the same.

The 10mg refers to the active ingredient, which is tamoxifen citrate. In nolvadex it is 20mg of tamoxifen citrate.

So take 2 10mg pills if your dose needs to be 20mg.

thanks mate :3

also, my test e (my first cycle, 3+ weeks now) could be shite, it's made by some jewish company on which there's not much info, but could not find anything else

enjoy your ban
I'm always watching

Jerry no bully I will try and send her but what the fuck am I supposed to tell the people at the post office?

"Just send her to big dick, jacked, wizard jerry's house."?

What back scrubs do you guys use? I need to get rid of this acne and 20mg of Accutane isn't doing it, either that or its bunk.

Oh sweet lord jesus it's like mast's abcess pic but worse. Not me btw

Too bad the people working for you were filthy.

Jerry has a very small penis

Pic of mast? What happened to him?

>either that or its bunk.

Its bunk.

Accutane works like a fucking charm.
Don't buy ugl accutane or really cheap "pharma" accutane.

I've got some Indian generics in the mail right now and once I deplete those I'll probably only use Roche stuff from Germany.

>Small penis

Nyet, Jonah falcon is Jerry's alias.

Lel, u wot.

You talking about that eyelash again?

S-stop it

I'll pick her up from the airport

has chem paid u back yet

why the fuck does jerry even want the little whore anyway? she's got big tits and is way too old

hey it's censorisdickfornoreasonguy. Week 6 and gains are phenominal I got to the point where i can tell that i have enough lean muscle underneath my bulk so i still feel strong, mobile, agile etc but the bulk is obviously detracting from my aesthetics so I'm not gonna post any pics. but i've been periodizing, PPL, doing shitton of accesories as well. and plan on actually training naturally the right way after this cycle (Lord knows)
On a side note i actually sincerely apologize if speaking like a wigger really got any of you upset. I live in southern caifornia and everyone here does it out of irony. It's literally jut banter.

GET ON MY LEVEL

>5ml syringe
>Luer slip tips
Pleb

Ew. Was there more pus or was that everything? I hope you got some antibiotics too.

In what? Commissary credit?

hey /b/ros, steroid question here

I have a hole above my ass apparently and a bit of blood is coming out of it, so I got some hemorrhoid cream that's a corticosteroid apparently

this shit safe? the bleeding stopped

RIP

hopefully you dont have a Pilonidal cyst

>97 degrees at work
I should have waited for fall to run tren again

pilonidal cyst like said

those things are nasty. either try and squeeze the shit out of it or you might have to go to a doctor to get it excised and some abx

It's this
keep it clean with isopropanol and constantly pick hair out of it when you shower
Iv had the same problem for 4 years now and it hasn't leaked puss for 2-3 years.
Surgery will fuck up lifting and make your ass look all fucked up.

What's a reliable site? The guy I use to get gear from ended up selling off his franchise so his (not going to put it here) store doesn't sell backdoor. Any good places?

Sst reddit

Thanks. Did a cycle of suspension and thinking about getting back on. Thanks user.

I kinda wanna get a giant version of those elevated mesh pet beds and route a box fan through a vent snaked right under it, might actually let me get uninterrupted sleep without resorting to hypnotics or antihistamines for sedation

>pilonidal cyst

hahahaha oh man you're gonna have fun with that one, nothing quite like stuffing a 15ft ribbon of iodoform gauze into someone's second asshole

>Did a cycle of suspension

Speaking from personal experience?

I'm a fucking medic dude, we had at least 1-2 annually between eleventeen billion sit-ups on concrete/asphalt and riding around in shitbox hummers whose cushions gave up the ghost back in 'nam, if they had them at all

hell as far as fucked up shit goes, repacking ass-cysts is so far down my list it's penciled in with those tiny squished together letters that slant off like when you suddenly realize halfway through a sentence that you're not going to have enough space to finish

what's the worst thing you've seen, Doc, tell it to me straight!

Mailed you back brick

Also fuck that sounds awful, Christ I'm too much of a pussy for the military.

Glad I backed out of that

like fucked up from a civvie perspective?

probably the retarded, deaf kid with one eye that got blown up by ours or muj's uxo, we saved the kid and evac'd him to higher but he still ended up a legless one-armed retarded deaf kid with one eye left in the middle of rural stone age afghanistan

really think it would've been more of a mercy for the kid and his dad (who brought him in bundled up like an unrecognizable sack of bloody meat) if we'd let him go instead of "saving" him for whatever godawful parody of a life he'll have left as a crippling burden on his family, slowly draining their collective will to live

how's that for some depressing shit?

Have you ever eaten human? Like if someone was in an explosion and peices went flying did you ever try some?

He's probably dead by now anyway.

Is Anadrol legit? How comes it apparently doesn't have sides

Not that depressing nobody gives a shit about Muslim scum

Kek

this desu senpai

It definitely does have sides, but not much especially if you don't take it more than 1 month or so

lol what

it's literally one of the most liver toxic orals

patients have been running 100mg ed for months with very little change in liver values

It does have sides

and no, there aren't steroids with no or negligible side effects

Edgy, I like it.

I don't know why but I imagine him rolling around in the dirt with the sheep and other random ass livestock their village might keep.

>gyno
>acne
>balding
>ridiculously high blood pressure
>liver toxicity
>devastating effects on lipid profile
sure, no sides
its gr8 tho

say to my face and see what happens faggot

Was from prev cycle

Just UP THE DOSE when you get the signs. Everything will be alright

how can i effectively take mk 677?

i take it twice daily. once in the monring and once late afternoon. i make sure i dont eat 2 hours before hand and one hour after

should i do this any differently? taking it as a pwo? whats the best way i can take this

and the water bloat is insane

they take it once a day in the mornings in most studies
>and the water bloat is insane
yeah its horrible, makes me not want to use it
i put on so much water that it gives me APT lmao
once the drol gives you constant nosebleeds you wont have to donate blood!

Should I take HCG all the way through my test cycle for balls gains? My nuts need help.

Will a short month long Tren-a Test-p cut cycle before my test cycle give me a manlier looking less chubby face?

Is Caber needed for tren?

Can I mix injections?

How do I maximize HGH with mk677 and peptides?

What are some great peptides and shit I don't know about?

Will I ever lose my virginity?

Should I care?

Was legit question, I don't know if I could be around chunks of human for long without taking a bite

yeah i cant tell if the weight i gain is just water or me being a fatass from last nights binge. In any case i had like 4k cal last night so its probably the water.

Do you recommend me taking it in the morning right before my morning runs? or should i wait until night time anyway. I hear that taking it in conjunction with a workout might help, especialyl since I have my workouts early on in the day

also, how to minimize water bloat. I'd do some shit like chug 2 liters of water and still kinda have dry lips on this stuff. Currently on day 2 of 50 mg a day, split twice a day. Going to go to 25 mg tomorrow

Ive been on 50mg mk677 for two weeks and noticed no bloat at all. But that + yohimbine = boners, so many boners.

Im also relatively lean (9-10%) and dont eat much sodium. I was excited for the bloat to hold a little extra water but oh well

i havent been fucking with timing of dose at all, theres not much data on it sadly
the half life is around 24 hours tho so it shouldnt matter all that much
no idea how to reduce the water retention, tried going low sodium and high sodium but nothing changed it
some people are lucky it seems
water retention isnt something you want, it just makes you look fat

well i had my jaw broken and i am just able to eat. myabe the weight gain is a combination of water weight + eating solid food for the first time. In any case i don't like it and wanna keep it down. Might do something like eat 1800 cal a day max, keep a partial liquid diet, and keep lifting and running. I shot up like 6 lbs overnight

what do you think about the idea of taking hgh in the morning post workout (or right before) to bolster the hgh effects of the workout. And then getting the benefit of another hgh release at night. I know the half life is 24 hours but i feel like it makes some kind of difference

So spending time with other people is nice for depression
But azusa doesn't cheer me up the same way, which means she's less real to me than I thought.
Although she still gives me that intimacy I can't get from real people, its a sad thought

No
No
Maybe
Yes
Take a bunch
Tb500, modgrf, grhp

No
Yes being a wizard drives you insane

kek. I'am fine with test and masteron during cuts.

that other shit is too yolo for me.

I maybe want to try EQ + TEST for my next blast.

I feel skinny

Jerry how big are you? Like height and weight. For some reason I think you are a bretty big guy but your love of Anime makes me question it

Welcome to the real world jerry

You probably also lift for girls. Faggot

He's a buff nerd. I have seen his pics.

NOT BIG RAMY big, but still

hes bigger than you lmao