According to the internet I do steroids and TRT along with GH and lord knows what else, oh...

>According to the internet I do steroids and TRT along with GH and lord knows what else, oh, and I have AIDS too because we ALL know that all gay men have AIDS. Getting your information from rumors - you are not going to make it my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=qARAvB6eKRI&google_comment_id=z12gud4ban2mx5jcq23pdp1wjpmoehcvw

Why is Scooby so defensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

He's coming at it from an 'I shoudn't have to even entertain this bullshit' angle.

Now fuck off.

JEFF PLS GO.

>Why is Scooby so defensive?
Because he has answered that question every couple of week for the last couple of years?

Hasn't he admitted to doing trt some user posted a post on some forum saying so.

So trt/steroids is (maybe) true. GH is just playing on that. Aids is just memes no need to get upset about it
Also this. Totally not hiding something or trying to cover something up

>Hasn't he admitted to doing trt some user posted a post on some forum saying so.

That would make the most sense. He's 55, looks great. A lot of guys his age have trouble getting rid of their bellies, and he doesn't. Not saying he doens't work hard, but for him to have a physique like that at his age and natural, he'd have to be a genetic freak who produces the saem test at 55 as he does at 25. Test levels naturally drop off for males as they age.

lol i love how he's actually trying to play it off that he legitimately doesn't use drugs. who the fuck looks like that without drugs, or at least some gross ass synthol injections

of course he isn't natural. fucking look at him

It would be a lot easier to maintain than build. Whether or not that's the case for Scooby, I don't know

>steroids lets you gain 40-50lbs of muscle per year

holy fucking shit is that true? obviously it was more but I didn't think it was that fucking ridiculous.

Ok answer this Veeky Forums
Why do you care so much about whether Scooby is on steroids or not? See, I laugh at Rich Piana for looking ridiculous and I laugh at Zyzz & Jeff Seid for beng fake nattys that want to convince kids that their body is what the majority of women want, which is totally wrong, since the curlbro dyel body by Veeky Forums standards gets the ladies. Also Jeff and others like him are lying about being natty, even tho a lot of kids want to be like them and have ridiculous expectations. Now look at scooby, he looks good by Veeky Forums standards I guess, but it's not a physique I want. I doubt it's a physique anyone wants. It's not like there are kids idolising him that want to be like him, and even if there are any, he said that this is achievable in 30 years. And even if it isn't, if you lift natty for 30 years I doubt you would be disappointed in your physique because if you were you would have stopped much earlier most likely. So my point is that scooby doesn't make ridiculous standards so even if he is indeed a fake natty then he doesn't do any damage and also gives great advice, so let the man be.

Because he sure as hell ain't natural. But it's true he's not some steroid freak of nature. TRT makes the most sense.

>Because he sure as hell ain't natural
so fucking what. How does it affect you? Did you even read my post?

>guy claims to be natural
>rails against steroid users who claim to be natural
>guy is clearly not natural
>point this out
>people get defensive

It's possible, yeah. Look at Christian Bale gaining 100lb in 6 months for Batman Begins.

>Zyzz
>fake natty
>the dude who posted about his first test cycle on BB-forums with pictures
Are you retarded?

Nigga, plateaus and limitations completely disappear when you're on juice. You can literally get too big by accident when you're a on high doses of steroids.

so you're saying he's a hypocrite, aight.However I believe that with all the shit that he has done for the fitness community all these years I can forgive him that, but tthat's just me. But it still doesn't affect me if he's not natty since 1. I can't be sure about anyone but myself and 2. I don't have wrong standards because of that.

and then denied that shit.

>Why do you care so much about whether Scooby is on steroids or not?
It just bugs me because he's obviously not on steroids from his point of view. According to him TRT is a legit medical treatment like any other and in no way comparable to steroids, despite getting free-T levels of a horny teenager and most doctors advising against taking it since the side effects are most of the time way worse than the benefits.

>and then denied that shit.
>I have not sense of humor
You are literally retarded or not around when he was if you think he acctually tried to deny it. The whole fucking world knew he was on all the shit he could get his hands on. He was very open about his steroid use/abuse.

> most doctors advising against taking it since the side effects are most of the time way worse than the benefits.

That's not true at all.

Thing is, Scoobs denies even being on TRT. I don't know why he would deny that since it's legal as far as I can tell.

Because he knows most people consider TRT a form of steroids and he doesn't want to lose his credibility.

Thing is, his denials do more damage than being on TRT. I consider TRT to be restoring an aging male to his natural youthful T level, so I don't consider it like steroids. When I hit 45 or so I think I'll consider going on it.

He is quite obviously on TRT, and maybe HGH.

Not doing crazy bodybuilder stuff, but he for sure aint natty.

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/

TRT confirmed. Look at how he dances around the question.

He has never answered the question

Scooby is obviously on " TRT", I doubt he's running anything other than test tho.
It's pretty funny how he avoids the question everytime and plays it off. Why can't he admit it directly ?
>hehehe lol thnks for the compliment tho. Am I on steroids ? Well hehe, I've been lifting for a long time, you are complimenting me ! Am I on steroids? Well I eat very clean and have good genetics . "Are you on steroids?" Well that's not a Yes or No question !
I hope nobody is retarded enough to believe he's natural

>are you on TRT
Second reason is that it is simply not relevant to what I have achieved in the fitness arena any more than it would have were I on thyroid medication or on insulin as a diabetic. Please see the answer to question 6 – “Does someone on TRT have a muscle building advantage over someone not on TRT?”

>Why can't he admit it directly ?

Probably people would shit on him as not natural and a fraud.

Anyone who knows enough about steroids to have a legitimate opinion on them that extends beyond "steroids r dum & will kill u lol" will be able to tell that Scooby is on TRT. It doesn't take a fucking rocket surgeon or brain scientist.

Not how it works.

When T levels drop, musculature drops, no matter how hard you diet or train

he thinks getting TR "supplementation" for being old and HIV-positive doesn't count as roiding
notice that he doesn't deny he has AIDS

though his intentions are good, he doesn't want newbies to take roids

according to scobby it's possible to gain 5-10lbs of muscle a year forever

he's over 50, if anything he should be getting smaller

His estrogen blew up ftom stopping test

>tfw 23
>tfw 289 ng/dL

to be fair he does say that he has lost a lot and continues to lose muscle every year that he lifts.

scooby is a very fucked up person like most gay people are

>mad jelly of the self-made millionaire who has the time and resources to pursue his passions without hinderance

wtf my test is 380, i have the testosterone of a 45yo dude fuck my life

yeah whatever. ive had more money whole my life than the fucked up gay man ever had

The only lie he's telling himself is that he's gay.
Dude is heterosexual af

I think he took orals when they were legal and then got on TRT. dbol banning overlaps with his peak gains. Next year he looked a lot smaller.

Not enough for me to believe there is even a 1% chance he isnt on trt