How do I get that much progress Veeky Forums

1 year later

How the FUCK?!

Lift light weights baby

What progress?

this is probably you OP. I'm not impressed.

It's not. Pic related is me at 120lbs

I need help. I'm 21 in that pic. The guy in the first two pictures is probably bigger than me.

Smh.

You look like storm from xmen crossed with a geraffe crossed with that chocolate rain kid

Puberty by the looks of it

ayy

Bump

This took him an entire year? That's not even remotely impressive. You could make that much progress in 3-6 months easy if you're eating well and lifting. Start now OP.

Read the sticky, it will explain everything you need to know.

Except the number of calories I need, what I should eat and how to raise your appetite when you're not hungry.

Fuck my life.

Looks like he lifted and ate to surpluss consistently for about 6 months or lazily for 9-12 months. If you don't like being a lanklet then just do something about it. Even just calisthenics can get you from first to second pic in 6 months

I don't give a fuck if you're not hungry. eat anyway

Just google calorie calculator. And if you really don't have an appetite big enough to eat to surplus for the day then either get your shit checked at the docs or stick to calorie dense foods like peanut butter, bread, potatoes, pasta etc

Try highly calorie dense foods. Eat a ton of Peanut Butter, Ice cream, Burgers, Fries, etc. Greasy, sugary foods. You have a license to eat like shit my friend.

If you really can't eat enough, you can do GOMAD (gallon of milk a day), carry it around and keep drinking in addition to your normal meals. 0% chance you don't gain weight doing that.

ButI get disgusted super fast to the point I want to barf. 2 litres of milk a day for me is insane.

Bump

Look, it's not that complicated. If you don't want advice that's one thing, but there's only one way for you to gain weight, and that's to consume more calories. Weigh yourself tomorrow morning right when you wake up. Look up a TDEE calculator online, and then eat 500 calories more than the number it gives you. Every day. I don't care what you eat, but you reach that number.

Do this for 3 weeks, and you should have gained 3 lbs. If you gained more than 3 lbs, tone down the calorie consumption by 100 calories a day, if you gained less than 3 lbs increase it by 100. Repeat this process until you reach your desired weight. It's that simple, and it's the only way to do it.

Thanks senpai

That's meh.

Literally just eat muesli for breakfast, drink lots of milk, make peanut butter banana shakes, pasta, nuts, fish, chicken, calorie dense food, give it a few days and you'll realise how easy it actually is to hit your calories and macros.

Hop on SS or a variation of a 5x5 routine with accessory work, give it 6-7 months and if you're consistent as can be, you'll see really good results which will fuel your will to smash the weights at the gym, you got this!