6'2 master race reporting in

OP is confirmed manlet.

lol

5'9" 150lbs
>tfw can squat more than I deadlift
I need to work on that

lol, sorry OP

lol

Very well developed shoulders and traps, nice. I'd say beat up your tri's and traps some more. Show back?

5'10 173 lbs.
Down 10 lbs since I started cutting. Should I continue to cut or bulk?

Keep cutting

Almost. 6´0 205lbs.

5' 215lbs

Max bench 185lbs

My height is 5'11 and I weight 175lb

365 squat / 395 Deadlift / 250 bench

Guess how many gf's I have

5'9-5'10

80-85kg

need age to guess that senpai

6´0 94kg.

I never realised how awful i looked until i saw this pic of me. I need to seriously lose some weight but have zero muscle mass, all my time lifting has been a waste. Am i being overly critical of myself or am i 500lbs of shit in a 300lb bag?

yeah man just kill yourself

6'1
180 lbs
21 years old

6'4

Can one get pic related with pushups-pullups-bodyweight squats-situps And their variations and a pair of 8kg dumbells?

you're wearing a white shirt which makes ANY fat or misshape protrude that much more.

you need to lose weight, obviously, but you're not as bad as you think you are.

5'10
140lbs

he-man's arch nemesis reported in.

If you have to ask then its usually no.

>DYEL Skelly
>tripping
kill yourself

goddamn you are what i want to be

>goddamn you are what i want to be
an estating manlet who eats 2K calories?

his head size would be world record tier if he was actually 5'11

> 5'10
> 170

who else pectus here

Lifting for 9 months

Okay bud. I actually haven't counted the calories so I have no idea how much that is. I don't know why you wouldn't think I'm 5'11, that's not even tall.

The love and hate I get helps keep me motivated so I used to bookmark the threads I post in. Now I can just go to the archive and type in my name or tripcode instead of having to bookmark stuff.
I feel for you, I had it really bad and my awful posture only made it look worse.
Just don't worry about it. You're gonna make it man :)

Where has Don Draper been?

ayy lmao

If youre trying to befriend the namefags or tripfags to fit in then you should just kill yourself

Nigga you suffer a deformity in your chest and you put a tattoo next to it so ppl can see that shit?
What kind of bath salt are you snoring?

Whats my height
;)

Got to mire the effort that that went into making that.

you have a body style similar to David laids. just lift more n be like him

what are visual angles

get off my dick
That's so nice to hear. He's actually one of my biggest Idols and I'm trying his program out right now. It's pretty fun
5'11?

height/weight bb?

hi david

current goals are 1pl8lmao bench, 1.5pl8lmao squat and 2 pl8 deadlift, you guys think I can do it by the end of the summer?

current:
bench: 105
squat: 135
deadlift: 165

u should be hitting those goals in 2-4 weeks if u are doing things properly m8

That picture is from yesterday, I think I saved over a different picture which is why the filename says its from last month. Just correcting my mistake

Just started lifting last week, am skelly

My chest is super weak, but my arms and shoulders are strong and lifts that use those are feeling really good

whoops
> 6'4, 172

5'11 | 193lbs

5'10

Damn son, what's your diet like?

How the fuck can you claim your arms and shoulders are strong after lifting a week?

Gluten free. Negative pump from riding in the rain.

>a preteen twink is your fitness idol
>tripfagging as a hungry skelly

Lmao where did all these dyel beta cucks on Veeky Forums suddenly crawl out of? Goddamn you fags need to fuck off and die

I mean strong relative to my other lifts - I'm pure skelly, I have no delusions of being strong compared to anyone else

>6'0"
>170lb
2 months in still dyel but making progress

No.

But yes, you can do it by the end of summer if you keep eating and keep lifting. And keep eating.

>talking shit on David Laid
yeah okay, a twink that is most likely bigger than you, leaner than you, and lifts more than you.
>Lmao where did all these dyel beta cucks on Veeky Forums suddenly crawl out of? Goddamn you fags need to fuck off and die
Why are you such a stick in the mud? What are you so angry about exactly?
Mirin
Just curious, you're still natty right?

How the fuck ? I'm 6'0 and 175lb and bigger than you in every way

>fell for the SS meme.

Guess my height I guess

maybe he has a 10lb penor

4'9

Nope
6'2"
200 lbs

>leaves collar and leash on dog because he's too busy stripping naked to take selfies

Fuck you m8

I would ride your dick to Pluto and back

Op you look about 5'11 185 lbs

dude u have good chest genetics
keep liftan

is this you by any chance?

lel no look at that gyno

I have a bunch of old pictures of anons who I thought had potential. I'm trying to see where everyone is today. I got an older picture of you but I didn't know if this was you or not. Belly button looks similar though

Are you that guy who collects everybody's pictures and that utters encouragement because you have no friends?

If so, well met, lonely-user

>Are you that guy who collects everybody's pictures and that utters encouragement because you have no friends?
Nope. you got the wrong dude. Ive only posted here like a total of 50 times ever
Its just nice to see where everyone ends up and how they are coming along

This

I got pretty meaty legs too so that might be it.

I got some work to do but I'm making my way

Kek, triggered because I insulted your boyfriend? Do you wish you had his cock in your mouth when you watch his videos?

Stop tripfagging and go eat some more hungry skelly.

5'11 196 cutting from 202

What am i doing wrong ? :(

Routine? I'm same height but skelly fat as fuck. Any tips to look like you?

Lookin good senpai

Lookin good jacked black man

The only thing worse than being a manlet is being a manlet jealous of another manlet, user. Kys.

I phones aren't 6.22 inches, they are like 5.7.

Thats how you fucked up

Bf % estimate? I feel my hips are wide? 180cm ~79kg

lost 30 pounds since starting cut 90 days ago. Boxing a few times a week. Went from having a gf, friends, and a dad bod to having no gf, no friends, no clothes, and no gains. Please be gentle, first pic post.

Nice weight loss, time to bulk now.

11-12% roughly? The number doesn't matter, cut until you look how you want to look. Yeah, your hips look kinda wide, but not wider than your core at least.