Progress & Method

ITT: you post your progress pics and the method you used to achieve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leg_press
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 months on SS. Lighting couldn't be better in second photo, I look more like that at 3 months into SS now than I actually did at the time of that photo.. Not quite as transformational as what is surely to follow with other posters but it's what I have!

Bench 40kg - 62.5kg
Squat 45kg - 87.5kg
Deadlift 60kg -107.5kg
OHP 27.5kg - 42.5kg

Sorry for shitty image quality - it's in an app that decreases quality of images when I put them there for some reason.. God damn PhotoVault.

>2 months on SS.

Only two months???

Scooby hasn't gained size since he was 40.
I still don't understand why people think he is roiding.
He obviously is on TRT, he indirectly admits to it by giving instructions on it. He is also 55 or turning 55.
No shit he is on TRT.
Doesn't mean he cheated for those tiddiez

Tell us your program and your results.

Yeah 2 months, pretty happy with the progress so far. I added in chin ups and barbell curls after 1 month. Drinking half a gallon of milk a day as well. Having an issue on getting squats up now, can't seem to break 90kg which obviously isn't very much.. Getting plenty of sleep as well.. Ahh well I'm sure it'll come in time

Been lifting dumbbells for 2 years now, and I didn't get this much result. Assmad.

It looks like he hopped on drugs in 2001. D-bol or something. Which is probable, as it was legal exactly till 2001. Later on visibly lost some size, but probably hopped on TRT, as his endocrinologic system was fucked.

Now that I wrote it, it really makes a lot of sense. He can say he never used illegal drugs even though he build himself on d-bol and TRT, lol.

I mean, he hopped on dbol before 2001 with peak at 2001.

>nobody can be like this without drugs

Pictures of athletes before the existence of such drugs prove you wrong.

>Implying there hasn't always been drugs people would take

There wasn't.

Me?
I kinda autismed around my first year. But I was eating 4k cal at 145lbs. In one year I made it to 187lbs.
The following year I basically did an extended recomp, eventually getting to 170lbs and around 9-11% bf (average of my caliper tests usually put me in the 9's and 10's).
Now I am 190, but because I have been traveling a lot over the summer I have just been making maintenance. I don't really have a good gym atm in europe (too expensive for a 1 month membership everywhere I look in Munich)
So I am prbably just going to lose lower body strength.

My numbers are ok I guess for under 3 years and starting very thin (145 @ like 6'1 to now being 190). But I didn't do a good job of establishing a strength base. But I have made good gains overall.

What did you do?
Cut or bulk?

shit tier clothing gains

I'm from Switzerland, but don't speak to me in German, I'm from shit-tier Switzerland.

You should get a home gym like I'm going to do, so I can do SS too.

Get these:

>bench
>squat rack as in pic related
>barbell
>weights

And you have a home gym. This will cost less than a gym membership for a year.

Actually there hasn't
Test was firat synth'd in the 30s and most of the other anabolics in the 60's and beyond.
That mrans all of those victorian age guys like Sandow were uncontroversially natuural. Without any knowledge of nutrition, adequate training regiments, or mechanics of the body. It was a heavily experimental time.
It is also worth notig that none of the Victorian era guys trained chest directly because of their association with large pecs as feminine.
Different times favored different training.

Those Victorian guys are an exafoun

Steve Reeves (who used test) performed 0 horizontal pulling because he found thickness of the upper body unaesthetic.

I'm not sure if you misread or I wasn't ssoecific.
I am just traveling. I am in Munich for July and then I go to the states. So rhere is not any reason to purchase gym equipment here.
I do a lot more than just the 3 competition compounds back home lol. I usually do accessory compounds and weighted calisthenics. Got my Pull ups up to 20kg for 10 right before I left.
It's nbd though. I am just going to enjoy my time and make the most of it. I have been lifting for almost 3 years so a single month of having access to calisthenics and shit tier cables won't really damage my physiqur all that much

To the guy that asked if I cut or bulked, I bulked/am bulking. Think I'll bulk for a while until I'm basically fat and then do a cut. Seems like the best way to do it long run, but I've been lifting for 3m and literally know fuck all, haha

(Phone doesn't seem to want to reply directly to posts sorry)

Oh, ok.

I also just have girls sit on my back for push ups. Need to find some to piggy back while I lunge up some stairs

He had that typical dbol look. I seriously doubt he was natty then. And because of dbol he had to hop on TRT. Everything makes sense.

Damn Scooby was lookin good in '91

1 month progress on SS, with no leg day.

Actually, I do leg day once every other week. But that's because I want to continue to fit in my rag & bone jeans

How do people in this website progress so fucking fast.

>4k calories a day

How do people do this?

That's a normal progress, m8. Bench slows the fuck down after 70kg, though. And OHP slows after 50kg.

Do people not know how to eat?
I can easily put away 2000 calories in a single meal and still have plenty of appetite later on for another, plus snacks.

I eat over 3k when I eat McDonald's. How do you eat so little?

>with no leg day.

So no deadlifts and no squats? You just bench press and OHP?

Leg press for legs and rows to supplement deadlifts.

People need to realize other exercises hit the muscles all the same.

Why is scooby so weird? The gnome emblem, the fedora, the obnoxious humor, the sociopathic stare and talking...What's up with him?

Why the fucking bucket hat out of nowhere

>tfw would be happy just to have his 1989 body
>not ripped but obviously looks like I work out

you have lovely smile user :')

P good. Is that a Hannibal tattoo on your titty?

now thats progress
good work brother! keep it up

how to achieve black panther mode?

>balding since 1989

I-I only shave my head cause it sweats a lot, I swear guys!

his best picture is 2007 cause of no ridiculous hat

good thing you didnt get a tattoo on your stomach breh

pls teach me how to smile

Fucking this. Some of the Skellys on this board do not know how to eat dense foods it's fucking retarded.

Fuck, 89' Scooby looks like a movie star, mirin that chest hair

>Leg press for legs and rows to supplement deadlifts.

>People need to realize other exercises hit the muscles all the same.

So you've been on SS for one month and you've got a degree in excercise science. Please cite sources stating that leg press works the same muscle groups as squats and that rows works the same muscle groups as deadlifts.

Height?
I assume you are ~5'10

Started with minimal bodyweight training with sports(just doing basic shit like push ups and pull ups)
Did a bit of strength training on a meme routine i made up. Only lift that went up wss my bench.
Now ive been doing msinly bodyweight but with nore advanced stuff like muscle ups and shit.

Why the fuck? Just do a split if you dont care about strength.

youre missing literally every muscle on your backside below your lats you goddam idiot

2 month SS guy here (phone still not letting me reply to posts). Someone asked how tall I was, and they were correct - I'm a little over 5 10. Top of the Manlet food chain.

warmest smile ive ever seen on fit

the more you compliment spics, the more they come around fyi

wp

You look like a completely cool dude

I'll cite the graphic on the leg press machine. You think they don't research that shit?
I'm kidding about the SS, I'm on PPL split and hit legs every other week.
no I'm not, deadlifts are a meme lift = SS routine. Have fun snaping your shit up.

you must be confused this is not /pol/

Just because we aren't on pol doesnt mean they aren't a spic.

And the problem with that is?

>what is posterior chain?
Also I'm waiting on those citations pancake ass

I want you to also explain how leg press has more muscle activation in quads glutes and hamstrings as opposed to sqwaats in your own words while citing credible sources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leg_press
>cited
checkmate (FYI I wrote that wiki article)

:)

Umm no you cited no articles with any credible sources but a wiki page you claimed to write. You also showed no indication of how the movement works the same muscles as a squat would i.e muscle activation %'s. Looking at your pictures all I have to say is enjoy your no gains

"Drugs" = creatine

Im new to fit. Wat is ss?

Why would u take a pic with a boner? Sparkle fag...

maybe less
>6'3"
>200lbs
>skinnier

Whole milk, banana, peanut butter and whey shakes

>those fucking traps

SS is Starting Strength. It's a basic strength program for beginners, it's more about getting strong than looking good though so a lot of people do it for a few months until they have a strength base to work with and then move onto a routine that's more about looking and feeling reem. There's quite a bit about it in the sticky, perhaps give it a read and see if it's for you.

Also - many people on /fit think it's great, but there are also those that don't think it's such a good routine, just be weary that the people that dislike it are a lot more vocal so you're going to hear "SS is a meme" quite a bit..

onya bro
black flag fan?

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

I think for most of the beginners learning how to diet properly, what to eat and how much is much is more important than finding magical program or training method that will create gains out of thin air.

starting strength

Looking good my man. Keep it up. We're all gonna make it

>TRT
nice

SS, texas method, c6w

I've just been counting my calories at a set deficit and doing light body weight workouts a couple times a week.

In 2 months I've dropped 20 pounds, and my pants don't fit anymore.

why are all famous bodybuilder losing hair?

sterons

Fuark you're going to look strong once you're done cutting

Gear

>doesn't deadlift
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU NEED TO FUCKING DIE