Cutting General - Pushing through to single digit BF

>pic related

Does cutting get exponentially more difficult the lower BF you get? I feel like I always plateau with my cuts, and it becomes fucking difficult to get into the single digits.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-cardio-article-period
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131542323&p=639771283&highlight=ampk#post639771283
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes it does.

Cardio is the answer if you don't want to use cutting drugs.

The nocardio fags will try and claim otherwise, but every low bodyfat person who isn't a skellington, does plenty of cardio.

Can I get a bf% estimate?

Buying calipers this week from amazon, unless someone has a link to decent cheap ones.

Does anyone have a specific source I can read up in ratio of potassium to sodium I should be taking? I'm trying to minimize the amount of water stored outside of the muscles while I continue to drop.

12-14% would be my guess.

You look leaner than 15%.

13-14%

15-16%

Where the leg day at nigga?

I'd rather take EC than do cardio.

Where the fuck are his legs?

Just bulk harder, bro.

Your heart will be fucked by the time you're 45 then.

So would i, but I do cardio. It sucks and I don't enjoy it, but it's great for burning them calories

Bullshit, google Arkadiusz Czerw completetly natty and done no cardio

14 prob, that's where barely visible abs usually come in. You can get measured free at a uni gym

Nate Miyaki begs to differ..
t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-cardio-article-period

He is for sure 15 or more.

>tfw i have slightly higher ab visibility than him at 17.5%
But i still have quite a bit of fat over my lower abs, not quite enough for an overhang, but almost.

>natty
lmao

>Nate Miyak

m8 that guy is a fullblown skeletor.
Get outta here with that shit.

It is called the natty limit, bro.

Also are you implying you build more muscle with activity that
-elevates cortisol
-decreases test and gh
-decreases gene expression for muscle growth
??
Because that is an absurd implication.

u wot m8ron.
we are talking about fat loss not muscle gain.

Also small amounts of cardio do not cause those things on any significant scale.

Also that guy is far from the natty limit. Hes fucking tiny.

>It is called the natty limit, bro.

lmao

ok thanks.

I'd kill myself right now if that was the natural limit

You gotta listen to transcendent music while you run through the universe at 5 quadrillion light years a second as you watch all of time spawn into creation and you become the author of existence.

David???

Anyone know any cheap, cutting approved foods I can buy in bulk?

Is Martin right about how cardio literally kills gains?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131542323&p=639771283&highlight=ampk#post639771283

I currently have very good cardio conditioning that I don't want to lose if I can avoid it, but my main priority is to retain strength and muscle mass.

Would it be worth it to cut moderate intensity cardio completely and pick it up again after I start eating at a maintenance?

I just don't know Anons, do moderate intensity at ~50 minutes a day and I haven't dropped on any of my lifts yet, though I don't track my lean body mass so I don't know if I've dropped muslce (1400 kCal deficit).

20% no doubt

I've lost 200 pounds - I've tried every diet imaginable.

The most effective, hands down, is cycling protein sparring modified fasts.

Studies have shown that if you over-supplement protein intake you can drop your caloric intake to incredibly low deficits. By increasing the amount the amount of protein you're eating (combined with easy weight-training) your body will spare muscle mass for energy and instead use the protein you're eating for gluconeogenesis.

I'm talking 800 calories a day from 180 grams of whey.

4-6 weeks on, 2 weeks eating at maintenance.

Lift 2-3 times a week - don't worry about progressing, just keep your CNS on point.

Cardio 3-4 times a week - the best regime you can run is Lyle McDonald's protocol with yohimbine. 30 minutes after you take that poison you do 10 minutes of HIIT then 30 minutes of LISS.

When cutting just do it as quickly as possible. Take a look at Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and follow the protocol to the letter.

Combine that shit with DNP and you'll be where you want in 3 weeks. Otherwise, 6 weeks.

>tfw taking EC right now

Whelp who wanted to be old anyways

2pac
L