So, do you prefer to date girls of your own ethnic group?

So, do you prefer to date girls of your own ethnic group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8T4tSjTx3OI
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why wouldn't you ever date outside of your ethnic group? That's like saying, "Well I found one flavor of whey protein and it was okay. Better not try others."

I'd never date a nigger. It's akin to dating a monkey to me.

Well, there are some cute latinas. But I'm the proto aryan and want to pass on my light eyes and hair, so I only date whites

I would but I think mixed race children are ugly unless it's asian+white or hispanic+white

No, they remind me too much of my mother desu

Light eyes have literally achieved nothing. Nordstrom were the cave men of Europe

It's for aesthetic purposes. Plus, whites are generally smarter than mixed kids. So i win both ways julio

Hello Tyrone
Neanderthal were the master race and nords carry on their lineage

Honestly this. Why would you limit yourself to one group? This is probably thethe best era to dip your dick in various pussies without repercussions from society. Go ahead and try them all

I'm white but I've only dated Latina chicks, not by preference but that's just how it ended up working out.

From expirience, Latinas love the BWC. So no suprise

Hell no. I find most chinese girls ugly as fuck, and I've only ever been attracted to white girls.

Can't afford to be picky, don't have any preferences.

I just like pretty girls tbqhwyf

Idk man if you by nigger someone with dark skin then I have to disagree, there are some qts out there. But if you, like me, think of dindu hood skanks when you hear nigger then I'm right there with you senpai. But then again I wouldn't date a trashy white chick either.

Side not: I think it's the nose that turns me the fuck off, im NOT dating a woman with a fucking gorilla nose

Cool story bro, top notch, A+

I think it's more likely that my psyche will align with a girl of my race than with a girl outside of it. Asian girls for me are a good blend of nerdy and athletic; you can drag them with you for some competitive video games just as easily as you can drag them for hiking or bar hopping. They're not too weirded out if you have an obsession with gaming or weightlifting, so long as you don't go down the deep end.

White girls seem to me to be very middle of the road. They can enjoy and dabble in all the things you enjoy, but they will rarely if ever go beyond the superficial with anything you may suggest as "fun". More often than not, my experiences with white girls just galvanized my view of white women as boring and akin to trophy wives.

I can go on about Latinas; no personal experience with non-ghetto black girls tho.

I am most attracted to that white chick sorority look. asians dont really do it for me and only a few black girls i have ever found attractive, but they have all been those suburb white raised ones if you know what i mean.

Whites are smarter because they can afford better education, it's not a genetic thing

any english source for this Semunu demunu?

reported. this shit is not fit related at all you fatass

You can't learn how to have a higher IQ

no

Then whites must be savages compared to jews and Chinks.

Education and nutrition play an extremely important role in IQ. A nigger or a Pajeet from some shithole slum will obviously have lower iq than a white in a first world country.

> own ethnic group

So you mean a germanic/celtic mixed woman?

t. autist

Actually, studies have shown that even across people of the same economic class in the same countries but of different races on average have different test scores. Would it not be reasonable to assume that IQs would be different as well?

There may have been a similar study that looked at IQ, but I forget if they did

I'm euro/asian and prefer mixed girls(White/Asian).
Though in order of most desirable to least excluding mixed it's

White(dark haired)
White (blonde)
Latino(Spaniards)
Korean
Japanese
Spic(beaners)
Beasts
Mullusks
Niggers

Then why are the niggers in the US who get free food and housing and college still much dumber than ALL the other races in the US on average?

Checkmate SJW

hHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA What a meme

Mate, it's literally genetics. I'm from a low class household of immigrants in the UK. Go to any grammar school here and you will find predominantly Whites, followed by MEs and Japs/Kors/Chi, with wogs being like 2-3 of 120 kids, even though they have more births a year, than whites.

Though certain factors like
not being a slut, IQ, education and fitness levels will automatically outrunk the higher place holders(even mixed) above japanese.
So for example if I meet a jap qt3.14 who has all 4 qualities compared to a white who has 2 or 3 they'd become the main preference and so on.

And attractiveness only plays a role in the sense that all of them are 9/10, so the preference is not based on attractiveness but purely on race and skills.

Yes

Average IQ of whitey is like 100, the White Jews are 115 (apparently), and chinks are 105 (apparently), I'd believe the Jap one of 104, because I don't believe they care about out doing the rest of the world these days.

I know it's a horrible though to imagine that half of all whites have an IQ less than 100, but if anything, I can concede the fact, and say that Whites are the most rounded race. Jews have terrible physical attributes, as do chinks.

+Spaniards, Italians, French, and South/Eastern Europeans, aren't white.

>euro/asian

Don't you guys hate yourself and can't identify with a culture because white people don't see you as white or something?

Genuinely curious, that sub rabbit r/hapas (i dont use that site unironically and hate the people who use it but it def caught my eye) acts like being mixed white/asian is the worst thing ever.

Dad is from Portugal and mom is from Italy.

I can't stand Italian girls. I have terminal yellow fever but I find others attractive too.

>studies conducted by kikes show that kikes are the most intelligent races

Only race I can find attractive other than my own europeans are asians.

Joss Fong is qt.3.14 :3 youtube.com/watch?v=8T4tSjTx3OI

I'm half South-East Asian and half Caucasian
SEA girls can look cute but I rarely see them here.

I am 45% German, 21% swedish, 14% african, 3% latino, 1.32% chinese.
Feels good man

Are you saying Middle-Eastern as Beasts, or Mollusks then?

Totally obvious that that bitch is mixed white.

Puerto Rican Master race seriously look it up. Google it. A mix of west African, Spaniard and native American "tanio" with splashes of Irish, Chinese and Jew. ,

Is it weird that I'm not turned on by feet but I can be turned off a chick if she has some wonky ass toes?

>because white people don't see you as white or something?

white people don't see anyone as white, least themselves. americans are by default considered non-white due to african and foreign non-european admixture.

Let's see some actual statistics
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Not into Asians at all unless they're mixed and gorgeous...so probably not. It's probably a pretty big part of why I work out - white chicks aren't generally into Asians so I sort of have to make every advantage that I can. lol

We need that webm of Cassius Clay saying that you should only that your own race

I couldn't stand reading that sub for more than a minute, imo all those people are whiny faggots who got abused.
Feel pretty good about being mixed, I got lucky with the genes so I look decent and am tallish(6'1), almost best of both worlds as I spend equal time in both of my countries. There's also this thing about being mixed that makes it easier to fuck mixed chicks, doesn't matter where they're from as long as the mix is similar to mine.

No I literally meant mollusks, middle easterners don't make the list.

>+Spaniards, Italians, French, and South/Eastern Europeans, aren't white.
retard spotted

>14% african
Nigger

Don't have much of a preference. White males don't have too huge of a centralizing ethnic identity- other than individualism. Which I think keeps me from having too much allegiance to my own race or culture because what I've experienced of my own culture is just a backdrop to my own identity which I consider more important.

And my identity likes thicc black and Latina girls and those races' femme boys, tall thin white chicks, and dominant little azns in spandex.

How does it feel being a faggot?

I'm already mixed so I can't really. Dating a cutie who is also mixed at the moment tho. Hoping 4 strong babbys who get all the good and dominant genes