Just found out I wont have on campus housing at my new college so I'm going to have to cook my own food...

just found out I wont have on campus housing at my new college so I'm going to have to cook my own food. Any tips on what to buy every week?

Good afternoon senpapi

I'm going into my second year now and I had to learn how to budget food desu to fit my ass with 3000 cals every day
Just buy weekly

24 eggs
2kg chicken bresto
2-3l milk
1kg carrots, 2-3kg broccoli, 1kg brusell sprouts
700g nuts
1kg hummus
and the oddballs which you buy once 3-5 weeks
5kg rice
5kg oats

and that's pretty much it, try to split it out properly, don't consume TOO much protein, take care of your stomach, drink enough water uwu
if you feel like you need anything else, those are optional most the most part

24 eggs weekly?
what about ch-cholesterol

the guy is a young fit male the cholesterol is not an issue as long you are not a no cardio-fat-old-powerlifter

this is my goal body

how many years will it take to acquire it?

there are so many unknown variables here brah. Where are you starting from? How much work are you willing to put in? Etc. etc.

i'm a dyel, currently at 70kg.

i'm willing to workout every day for this physique, my only problem really is just eating enough food.

Don't you mean 7 gallons of milk per week?

>5kg rice WEEKLY
Blud do you eat 66 servings a week? What is wrong with you?

I have been on my own for about 5 years and I have tried many different methods. There are a few things you need to think about when you are cooking by yourself, budgeting, and going to school. You want your meals to be healthy, but sometimes that means more time making meals. If you are in school you dont always have time so it is easy to do quick things like pizza, frozen burritos, and various other shit food. What I have been doing lately is I have a smoothie for breakfast. Water, frozen chopped up kale, 1/2 banana, strawberries, protein, and fiber. Smoothies are quick and easy to make, you could also do something like oatmeal, whole grain wheat bran and fruit, anything that takes 10< minutes to make and has energy for the morning.
I also have made frozen dinners. I cook 2 cups of dry brown rice (which is $0.50/lb), Broccoli, 4 Zucchini (or any other veggie), 2 blocks of tofu (or in your case probably chicken), 4 cans of beans (black, red, pinto, mixture, or whatevs), and i also have 4 tofurky sausages. I split all that food into 8 meals, eat 1, freeze 6, and put one in the fridge. Every day you eat one meal and pull one out of the freezer and put in fridge. It is also good to have snacks like carrots and hummus, cliff bars (or whatever is easy/cheap/and you can bring with you in your backpack). If you are/were a soda drinker I recommend Seltzer water or flavored Seltzer water. Now you have breakfast, snacks, and 1 meal. If you want another meal you can make sandwiches for school. Cooked chicken breasts thinly sliced, lettuce, onion, mustard, whatever else. You could do frozen meals with a big thing of homemade soup. But in general, stick to the perimeter of the market, don't buy red meat or fish frequently as it is really spendy, rice and beans are really good, eat your veggies, and just think of ways to minimize you cooking and cleaning time while still eating healthy. There are so many good and healthy foods that you should experiment with.

I'd recommend buying bulk frozen vegetables, they retain greater nutrition because they're frozen at their ripest, and will last months in the fridge.

>Any tips on what to buy every week?

Do yourself a favor:
SLOW COOKER.

Throw some meat, some veggies, and a little stock, sauce, or water in there, and 8-10 hours later, come back to cheap, good food.

Buy beans, rice, potatoes, onions, carrots, salt, pepper, stock/broth, flour, and whatever cheap meats you can find.

It is almost impossible to mess up. There are recipes everywhere.

kawaii trainer at my gym told me about a paleo diet app that gives you a shopping list and everything but I haven't checked it out yet

>TOO much protein,
there's too much?
how much is too much? I was aiming for 4g per kg bodyweight

Wtf that's too much

3.5g per kg bodyweight ok?

1g per kg bodyweight is ample.

Stop wasting your money.

I would have to eat more carbs then
are carbs cheaper?

Pasta, rice, potatoes, beans, etc. are dirt cheap.

1-2g protein/kg bodyweight is ample.

24 pounds of frozen chicken breasts a week. At least 20 plus identical Tupperware container, I got mine on Amazon for dirt cheap. Black rice, spinach, and whatever else fits your macros

I don't know man. Sticky says 1.25 for maintenance

actually preferred amount is 1g per 1lb to bodyweight, which is about 2g per kg.

>2g per kg.
This would be the top end amount for anyone that is a natural lifer that is training very, very hard.