How do manlets deal with being so short and knowing they can't do anything to increase their height? I'm just curious

How do manlets deal with being so short and knowing they can't do anything to increase their height? I'm just curious

Should manlets kill themselves?

>bragging about something you have no control over

what the point of this shitposting?

go fuck yourself until you will have something interesting to say .

>another manlet episode

manlet detected

5 9 Manlet here
I work to improve the parts of myself that are changeable

is anyone under 6' a manlet?

u mad small boi :^)

daily reminder that if you are over 6 feet and you aren't playing sports at an elite level you are a waste of genetics

>it's a 'Veeky Forums isn't retarded today but then someone posts a manlet thread' episode

I'm 5'7. Am I a Manlet?

Nothing. Because it doesn't disadvantage me.

tfw you cuck a 6' guy and he starts bashing your height, but his girl still crazy for your dick.

I make a lot of money for my age though. Also, drive a new car. Also, decently built. Also, come from an upper class family. Also, parents are multi-millionaires.

truth spoken.

let's all be friends

Active gratitude is the secret to happiness. You think about battered women, burn victims and people in wheelchairs and try to feel grateful to even be a relatively healthy manlet. It's the only thing keeping me alive.

do black lives matter?

I play with it. I have a face similar to Elijah Wood, so I've grown my hair out, and every now and then dress up as a hobbit. Shit's p fun

By wondering if he should kill himself every waking moment of the day but being too much of a pussy to actually do it and continuing to live in a hellhole with no seeming end.

t. 5'7" manlet

If you have to ask then yes

...Scott?

im not dealing with it anymore, i just don't interact with people, i don't speak with anyone except when i have to answer someones question, i don't go to public places to have "fun", i don't ask questions because everybody will ignore me anyway because my height

you may think this is a joke or bait but unfortunately this is reality for me. Better stay in the shadows than try hard like a faggot and get ignored

They can tho with pull-ups, HGH, melatonin, and """"calcium pills""""".

OH SHIT NIGGA
THE DON HAS SPOKEN

She will ever love me again?

In other things that happen only in hentai manga, I bet you're fat and somehow have a big penis as well, oh, and you're some untermensch race

Lel I'm 5"8 though I literally don't consider myself a manlet because I'm from a country where everyone is a midget. Also working out makes manlets look broad as fuck.