Hi Veeky Forums, what is your favourite Veeky Forums related movie?

Hi Veeky Forums, what is your favourite Veeky Forums related movie?
I like Pumping Iron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E&ab_channel=TrustNordisk
youtube.com/watch?v=Im_JQYz2sB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too bad Arnold was a DYEL.

Pain and Gain

this

in 2016 you could get his physique in like 3 months natty if you were dedicated enough lmao

>Dennis

its Veeky Forums the movie. And the actor Kim Kold is based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E&ab_channel=TrustNordisk

Its in danish but its has english subtitles.

Forgot to post a picture of Kim

Kys

Is this supposed to be funny

Undisputed 2 is undisputed champion
youtube.com/watch?v=Im_JQYz2sB4

These movies are full of goal bodies.

shit posting has evolved

Thanks for posting this and giving me the feels you faggot. This better have a happy ending.

Something about a massive autist who lives with his mum riding a bicycle because he's too poor for a car makes me feel so much sympathy, even though he's a fictional character. I want to give him a ride somewhere, feed him eggs, and have him teach me how to get as huge and beautiful as him.

kek

>lifting for ~2 years
>starting to look better
>decide to watch pumping iron for the first time
>went to bed afterwards
>woke up in the morning
>look in the mirror: wtf user, do you even lift

still very unhappy about my apperance

Sry man but its a great little movie, wont spoil it for you.

In real life he has a qt wife and a kid.

Pain and Gain is the end goal of all of Veeky Forums
>Makw yuge gains
>fuck tons of 10
>Rob some dyel richfag with your Veeky Forumsbros
>begum rich
Do anything you want

Brokeback Mountain.

before that movie:
just lift and life will be better

after:
just lift, but don't end up like dennis

You know what this feel is?

I think this is what fatherly instinct feels like. I'm cringing so hard at his decisions, but his potential is incredible and I think with just a little guidance and understanding I could help him.

Kim Kold is an excellent actor, like if Arnold had Daniel Day-Lewis's acting chops.

how is his potential incredible?

>with just a little guidance and understanding I could help him
he could help himself by abbandoning/killing his mother

I hope she killed herself out of realization of her own cruelty

great short film, everyone on Veeky Forums should watch it

shut the fuck up you dumb chinese dog-eating korean fuck

Glad you guys liked it. I think it was actually pretty popular on Veeky Forums for a while some years ago, if i remember correctly. Either way its really good. A sad small boy in a big mans body...

There is a sequel called Teddy Bear that is a full length film. Its also in danish and i cant find it on youtube with subtitles. You can probably find it on some streaming website with subtitles though.

What did you say Louie?

What did you say?

This, both the short-version (linked) and the long version "Teddy Bear" are great movies I really enjoyed. Even outside the FACT that it is this board incarnate.

There is a full length movie where he has a sort of happy ending.

It's alright, but the short film is a better format for that kind of story imo.

Always get down when thinking about him wasting those great genes by racemixing, but then i remember that its just a movie and his wife is an aryan qt.

Pic related.

Berserk senpai, used to jerk off to 9 year old smug anime faggots now I wanna get as big as guts. When I first started going to the gym I felt like him too, a weak pathetic piece of shit that is in the same room with these fucking MONSTERS compared to me. Went to gym first time with 73 kg, now sitting at 87kg and rising. Im still pathetic and probably always will be compared to those monsters that go to my gym. But that shit wont stop me, even if there is a imaginary idiot out there somewhere thinking he and his human body can fight those huge beasts at least I can try to reach my shitty full ability by at least not being a fucking skelleton. Ill try my best senpai and as my gym bro said, the first day you go to gym and start seeing progress is the day you will forever stay small, cos youll never get as big as you imagened yourself to be. No homo