Other urls found in this thread:

respawnbook.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You clearly don't understand jokes

The joke went over your manlet head.
Piss off and get back to the gym! NOBODY HAS AN EXCUSE TO BE UNDER 6'2

ITT: fatties who belive it actually will

Oh, the autism

>tfw fatties can't walk around as much since they get blisters on the inside of their thighs from the friction

Maybe it's a power lifter who just needs to cut weight

Where is the nose?

>tfw used to be fat
>tfw I just now remembered that I used to get those

Holy fuck I can't ever go back now.

normies have zero concept of fitness

this a thousand times

In a month and a half

keep in mind normies constantly come out with shit like "i don't want to get too big". as if they're going overshoot their goals and wake up one day with 30kg of muscle which they never wanted

Iktf, it's a fucking nightmare.
I didn't learn until the end of my weight loss journey that you can prevent it by wearing pulled up cycling shorts under your clothes.

>tfw they come out of nowhere when you're far away and have to walk all the way back home

The general uncomfortable-ness of being fat is all I can remember.

>seatbelts never felt comfortable
>my jeans would always fall down because of the weird shape of my body
>blisters from walking around, always had butt sweat

It was truly suffering

Man, I wish there was a game that you could progress in through lifting. Maybe through measuring heartrate or something.

Not for motivation but just for fun.

>I am too autistic to understand satire: The Post

Hmm........

>heat rashes
>acne
>general pain
being an overweight kid was a nightmare.

Fuck off with that normie shit. You're probably fat neck beard.

Until a few months ago I was overweight. Not a landwhale but enough where it bugged me.

I literally spent a few nights reading up on proper diet and nutrition, began starting strength. Started small and worked my way up.

Meanwhile there is this chick I know from back home. For the past 3 or 4 years she has been posting about exercise and diet. Now she is posting about pokemon go making her healthy. I swear every month she writes about how she has lost 5kg but legit hasn't changed in appearance since the day I met her.

I'm not gonna point it out but I'm starting to think she's been posting about the 1 time she last 5kg 3 years ago or some shit before putting it all back on because "mission accomplished"

Wouldn't bug me so much if she didn't act like hot stuff and being "holier than thou" about it. Makes me glad I can't play pokemon go in my country. Hell I don't even post ANYTHING about my fitness online. When I'm shredded I'm just gonna post a pic up casually and when she inevitably asks me what I did to get there I'll say eat pop tarts and jack off to anime 10x a day

>man i wish there was some way to measure my progress like in a video game

literally just lift heavier weights you dingdong. you shouldn't need bright exclamations and "dings" to know you're leveling up

> satire
>the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

fitocracy has a level up system based on your workouts

I started getting them a few years into working out. Fat percentage dropped, but my inner thigh muscles grew. And fucking Christ is it a nuisance.

may reduce bodyfat but not build muscle

I started getting them around a 4pl8 squat again so have fun with that

This is true, but at least not being fat anymore doesn't make walking harder on top of it

Have you ever heard of the sports called "powerlifting", "weightlifting" or "strongman"?

>tfw started doing cardio cause of pokemon go
I worked for 2 years for these gains. I'd better not lose them.

I used that in 2012 then got banned for saying I wouldn't be caught dead at the Aurora premiere of the Dark Knight Rises

pokemon go is god tier for cutting

>walk all day

>catch pokemon

>less time eating

seriously, it's good, even saw girls at the coffee shop playing it.

Real talk I was just at my towns river walk and there were around 100 people along the walk and sitting at the amphitheater

Caught a dratini :3

I'm a 28 year old balding male would it be weird if I started macking on chicks playing pokemon go?

I make 91k a year

why is your age relevant?

you arent 16 anymore

>sport

A lot of fats have a really unrealistic idea of how much "exercise" you get walking. My mom is a fat and she clocks her nightly walk around the block as like 400-500 calories when she's "dieting."

autism

>Olympic weightlifting isn't a sport
> Powerlifting isn't a sport

Literal autism.

Fucking people
When someone is "dieting for the summer" or is "gonna start next monday" you know they aren't gonna make it

Kek

Actually spend time with my husband now. It took a fucking Pokemon app! Couldn't even get him to go to the gym with me.

lube

Post before and after

> be 19 y/o me
> get manual labour job
> think "great now I'll lose wait and get fit"
> contract ends
> still not fit at all
> these days I'm working a less intensive job
> change my diet to something healthier
> drop 15 pounds

Amazing what food can do

I put deodorant between my legs problem solved.
That being said, I don't really count walking as an exercise, but I went heavy on legs yesterday, HIIT cardio this morning, then went pokemon hunting later on in the day for about 2 hours. I'm sore af and my ass is killing me.
I've basically been adding on three miles of walking to all my lifting days. Usually do HIIT, but it's nice and sunny plus now there's pokemons outside!

I use JEFIT app and everytime I make a new PR I feel like I leveled up. Yes I've turned it into a game.

I'll have you know l'm a regular weight neckbeard

>being a fat fuck
>sport

Reminds me of this beta ass book
respawnbook.com/

A friend just sent me this
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Ugh I get acne now because of it (240kg squat) 7 years into lifting. My thighs rub against eachother. Its so painful to pop those abscess.
Worse in summer when you're sweaty.

>10x a day
my nigga

I'll look but my computer got wiped a year or two ago taking my progress pics with it.
I'll see if I can find some old pics of me (probably nothing shirtless)

child abuse if you ask me

Never was fat, but before I escaped auschwitz my pants always went up because my waist was so much smaller than my hips

This is more accurate. If you're fat enough to play Pokemon and then start walking around a bunch, your legs will get bigger.

>go fags on my favorite jogging trail because some faggot decided to plant a tree in memoriam of his faggot dad so now it's a pokestop

fuck fuck fuck GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING HILL IT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE FOR MY OWN GODDAMN IT GET OUT

Nobody will remember this stupid app in 1 month

the average person actually has enough muscle to look great to another normalfriend, all they have to do is lose the bf% from cardio

Yep :/

Okay, listen here. POKEMON GO needs to stop.

I just can't handle its cancerous nature anymore.

Shut the fuck up. It doesn't matter. Like at all. It's making Nintendo some much needed money and people enjoy it. You're insane if you think any different dumbass.

>Nintendo some much needed money

I fucking hate Nintendo. They're just as bad.

Get out of Veeky Forums

fucking mods

You kid around, but you couldn't be further from the truth. I posted this in a QTDDTOT thread before, but I'll post it again.
>Fat friend stops coming to gym recently
>Claims that pokemon go has given him better strength and cardio results than SS + Couch to 5k has done
>Yes, strength
>Cut off his gym membership
>Did nothing but drink, eat shitty pub food & recently started taking up smoking because he read it makes you slimmer while on SS
>Calls me stupid for paying for the gym when the game is free

I'm not sure if I should continue to call him a friend anymore, honestly.

I enjoy it purely because it triggers you autists so hard.

They have potential user. The wii is a tragic mistake..

Hahaha I really hope this is a true story.

Sadly, it is.
I don't know why I try to help him.
>Try to get him a decent job that isn't a shitty retail job for crappy pay
>All he has to do is fill out the online form, they'll see his name, guaranteed interview thanks to my reference and recommendation
>"Great, user! I'll do it!"
>3 days pass
>No application
>"I'm real busy right now, Ill do it soon."
>7 days
>Bosses getting anxious, ready to just pass the position over to anyone who applies
>"I'll work on it soon!"
>11 days pass, final deadline. Bosses are giving me shit because they received no application, had to pass it on and delay the process further
>"why didnt you hold it for me user?!"
>Applies for the shittiest position at the company, where I'll have to mentor him
>"See user, I dont need your job, I got one at the same place all by myself. :)"

I don't know how to let go of childhood friends.

Christ. He sounds detestable.

I know that feel. Childhood best friend is now 400+lb and suffers from mental health issues. Sometimes I feel like I could have prevented it if we hadn't lived in different towns for so long.

Greatest ps2 game of all time.

>implying you can prove me wrong

30 minutes of walking is more exercise than the average person is normally getting on a daily basis, of course they're going to slim down considerably upon getting the first exercise theyve gotten since highschool gym years ago but I digress, clearly its fucking satire

The Wii, as stupid as it was, was a success. The wiiu is the mistake, and that's because Nintendo doesn't know how to make a gaming console that 3rd party devs want to make games for anymore. They just got really lucky with the Wii.

>tfw pokemon go has made me realise how unfit 90% of people i know are

>omg i walked 2 miles today for pokemon go i'm going to be so thin by the end of the year
>pokemon go getting people to walk around the park it's a fitness revolution

Since when was walking at a normal pace for longer than 10 minutes considered a novelty? I walk a 4 mile round trip most days just to clear my head and visit my favourite coffee shop, it blows my mind that so many people would consider this strenuous exercise.

Walking is exercise for 90 year olds and people who are recovering for a major illness. Thats basically it.

this. I always thought that the average is somewhat healthy, but pokemon go proved me wrong. If these "long" walks are their whole exercise, i wonder what the fuck is wrong with people

Iktf brah I used to chafe so bad I couldn't walk for 2 days

>gf is constantly astounded that I would walk a mile to my gym and jog a mile back
>"baby, why don't you just take the car? "
>tfw she's one of the people who Pokémon go is finally getting to move around
>went to the park yesterday and walked around until her phone died

I'm thrilled she's finally getting up off her fat ass but sad that it takes an addictive cell phone game to do it.

Yeah the average person considers 10 pushups to be a real workout and they think after doing those pushups that they can eat cake etc because they burned so much fat

The average persons fitness intelligence is beyond ridiculous

this is all you're gonna get playing pokemongo for all the faggots who say they can't build calves

get

the

fuck

out

>tfw living 10 minute car drive out of town with gf for the time being
>tfw I have 2 perfectly good bicycles
>tfw gf thinks the 25 minute bike ride to town is way too far so she just sits around bored all day
>tfw I do it like nothing just for something to do

She complains about being bored but won't bike 25 minutes to get to town so we can do something besides watch TV or browse internet

This man doesn't lie, check out my calfs after just a few days of playing Pokemon GO 8 hours a day.

Unbelievable, are all the people playing this shit unemployed basement dwellers? I get more exercise and burn more calories at work than I ever could working out

>tfw stripping shingles off a roof
>tfw carrying bundles of shingles up a ladder
>tfw picking up shingles off ground and carrying them to the trailer

I could never burn as much calories working out as I do while at work, the average person wouldn't last 15 minutes in the hot sun doing legit hard labor

Guys, how come I only see rattatas, pidgeys, and weedles in my area. How do I get good/rare pokemans?

Iktf bro I'm a brick layer and not many people can last a day at my job because they're so out of shape

Nice blanket faggot.

quit mirin it, they sell em online if u want one of your own

No way, you get to workout AND you get paid $5 an hour to do it?? You are so cool man!

25 dollars an hour, you can't be payed less than 20 an hour doing real work, it sure beats working inside like a beta cuck

Haha this

>mfw bunch of NEETS play pokemon go and think they're getting exercise
>mfw I work for 15 minutes and I get more exercise than they do walking for miles

I'd rather that than be stuck inside all day like a lazy fuck

hi, I go to the gym AND play games

imagine that

I lift 100lb cement slabs 10 hours a day and go to the gym

imagine that!

great

but people seem to think you can only play this if you are lazy

the other day I saw a post about how "depressed" people are feeling better by finally having a reason to walk and socialize, and honestly feel bad for them, once the fad wears out they'll go back to sitting at home

There are some people who think driving a truck for UPS and making $30/hour is a great deal

These are also the same people who are still making $30/hr 20 years later, but hey, it's your life choice m9

Mirin. I tried brick laying and that shits killer man. Everyone who worked there for more than a year was jacked even though they got drunk everyday

Would you rather drive a truck all day or do something you enjoy?