etherdelta.com/#REAL-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What’s this coin about?

Added early today in etherdelta below ICO Price

ICO was affected by China ban

ICO was affected by the concept being shit

it was way longer on ed
transfer was unlocked today tho.

I see a huge pump incoming... Ladies & Gentleman get ready.

r u srs right now?
this token is way to fresh to have a pump.
bought 100k thx

Just give me my money back then you can have your siesta or civil war or whatever

Stillborn coin, dead on arrival.

This but, seriously.

I sold my BAT and some other legit coins to buy a lot more REAL.

So many autismos are selling it below ICO price at 70 cents. This shit will hit 3 USD easily.

I am following the project since months, their communication and ambitions are excellent. Get in now or get left behind user.

A platform that lets you invest in real estate. You get paid a regular income, depending on how many REAL you invested and how much rent the estate earns.

It's a super ingenious idea, really.

This thing will be big, most people don't know about it yet though.

Listen you fantastically retarded cunt, there are NINE HUNDRED motherfucking cryptos in existence. Do you honestly expect everyone to know every single fucking logo? Stop being a fucking edgelord and SHARE THE FUCKING NAME you fucktard.

CHRIST you people piss me the fuck off. MODS will you please start banning twats like this? God DAMN.

REAL has a partnership with the Rank 16 exchange (Gatecoin - chink exchange), the coin will hit that in the coming days.

The coin isn't even on coinmarketcap yet. You fucking cuck wouldn't know this stuff, because you actually think this coin is dead, when it hasn't even arrived yet.

The coin is

real.markets/

there are at least 2200 wtf are you on about 900

>real.markets/

ffs... ANOTHER Ethereum ICO scam?

kthxbye.

Stay poor faggot. I legit believe in this project.

Your autism actually triggered me a lot. I bet you cucked poorfag didn't even read longer than 20 seconds about the project.

We don't need your 0.1 ETH anyways bud.

The Ethereum network has been so tainted by fucking scams I won't buy anything on it. Ever. If these cunts can't take the time to develop their own unique product then they're not worth my time.

Enjoy your bags, idgaf.

>invest your crypto wealth into real estate
>take it out if you need to
>get paid for rent n shit
>...
>profit

Are you kidding me??? You have the logo and you dont know how to find the name of the coin??? Fucking normies

Protip: use google images
thank me later

When did Veeky Forums become /scav/?

exchanges?

They have the leader of “el Idealista” one of the best real state enterprises in Europe.

Seems legit to me, I’m buying.

Stop complaining faggots

etherdelta.com/#REAL-ETH
for the moment

Etherdelta only currently, the coins are super cheap there.

It hits gatecoin in the coming days though.

0.0036 ETH was the ico price.
look at this shit. who buys into the ico to sell at a loss 1 day after trading was enabled?