How do i become more intimidating?

How do i become more intimidating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YraqQabax8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a face tattoo

The number one rule is don't be a manlet

carry a gun everywhere, make sure to show it.

Half-open eyes
Dont look at people
Dont be the one to move when another person is almost bumping onto you
Get some scars on your face
Get swole

There

lmao spotted the manlet

The number two rule is don't be a lanklet

If you are below 6 foot you will never be intimidating

Shave your head and get big is the best way

Also get some tattoos and scars for bonus points

You don't really wanna be intimidating though, people will avoid you and it will be harder for you to meet people and get jobs etc

Fart loudly, while maintaining eye contact.

youtube.com/watch?v=YraqQabax8A
0:43 and tell me thats not intimidating

Why do you want to look more intimidating?

I would say shave your head and get punched in the face a few times for that there crooked nose lowlife aesthetic. High flat cheekbones, a wide strong jawline, crooked nose, strong brow, shaved head, and minimalist clothes looks like a mafia's lowlevel enforcer to me.

>How do i become more intimidating?

Well this is what helped me look very Intimidating:
>Be tall and swole
>grow a full beard
>Have some sort of injury in the face, I got an eyebrow notch (Hit my head on my window kek)
>Have a resting bitchface
>Be part of a minority

It's too fucking funny. I get to intimidate 90% of people the very first time of meeting them without doing anything at all. My head-teacher in advanced levels exclaims on a daily basis how scared He is of me sometimes. My philosophy teacher with whom I am on very good terms with says the same sometimes. On the other hand got a bunch of men that insecure and intimidated, that they literally try to fight me to earn their spot on the social hierarchy.

>Deep down you are just a careless beta who just wants to play Pokemon Go KEK

I'm a big, bald guy with a torn up face and generally unhappy. I also dress like/am a crazy survivalist so that also helps.

Also based on my body language/demeanor a lot of people assume I'm a police officer/ex-military type.

Can confirm people are hella intimidated by me.

Can confirm it becomes difficult to form any sort of relationship.

Can confirm the only women who will show interest in you are emotionally damaged women with all sorts of issues. (can be a positive or negative.)

Can confirm "bros" will want to fight you or start shit with you just to show you "you aren't as tough as you think you are"

>6'9" Mountain
>Not intimidating
Ok manlet

Being tall=/=lanklet

But being small = Manlet, no matter how much muscle mass

Wear a trench coat

Why do you want to be intimidating?

> be 6'4 ~225 pounds
>In lab lasy semester grabbing a specimen to dissect from large container.
>back away from table, bump into and almost topple a cute blonde girl
>apologize, she says "it's okay, you're basically a monster"

Still kind of feels bad.

Just walk like the KF2 Scrake and don't look at people.

Trust me, I was 5'11" and 170 lbs two years ago and people still complained about me being "intimidating" kek.

Keeping eye contact really makes a difference. Just look at them. If they start to laugh ask what's so funny. If they stop looking they just lost. May sound autistic, but works.

this is such a bad outlook on life. i use to be like this until i met someone who was much bigger than me and made me feel like a bitch

trying to intimidate people on the street is ghetto tier..

>his mom literally endorses this

You would say that to mark hunt's face tho,he isnt swole and 5''10'.
And he would sweep the floor with you.

I'm not talking about doing it in the streets you fucking madman. I used to do that shit in high-school

Genetics

>height
>big jaw
>broad shoulders
>big forearms

The only thing that can be "earned" is a mean face. But mean faces only come from hard work. A face can't be trained. It's formed from your life experiences. If you live inside all day and only get out of the house to workout, I guarantee you look like a soft bitch that wouldn't hurt a fly.

>mark hunt
>sweep the floor with you
Someone missed UFC 200

Rape your enemies
Stare angrily at everyone
Growl randomly

>If you are below 6 foot you will never be intimidating

What is Mike Tyson

>what is the one single exception to every rule

Cmon. There will never be another Mike Tyson.

There are others similar to tyson, the human shark's body type and scary face. He's just the famous one. You said "never". You were wrong.

Brock lesnar is a fucking roidhead.
And UFC knows it and still doesnt do shit because of he makes them win good money,the 'drug test' they do is only for political reasons,they ban whoever the fuck they want and blame it on steroid use.
Moral of the story,mark hunts loss against a roidhead doesnt change the fact he will destroy you.

Jones would have made them more money. Jones is arguably the biggest money maker UFC had. Why would they intentionally throw that away?

Brock was just smart about doing his cycles. Jones was not.

>b-b-but he got tested 6 times! doesnt that mean he's clean?

I've heard so many normies say this. 6 tests in one month means he's never touched a steroid, cause steroids are like vitamin x in Duke Nukem, super human strength for the 60 seconds after you eat it.

I mean, Brock outwrestled Hunt. He was very cautious on his feet and attempted like 8-10 takedowns. Dude stuck to his gameplan and won fair. That 80lb muscle advantage might have a thing or two to do with it (and don't get me started on how zero normies understand weight cuts, and that Brock probably weighed 285 in the cage.)

inb4

>Muh WWE wellness policy!

Brock is exempt as a part-timer.

embarrassed for you that you made this post

Shave head

Although I'm not sure if I'm intimidating or people just think I'm fugly and avoid me for THAT reason

yea, this.

had a talk with a powerlifter buddy, who puts up good weight and has been working for years, but is all starry-eyed and thinks its just a matter of time before he reaches brock's mass natty.

told him that in his early 20s, Brock had atleast 80lbs of lean muscle more than he did. that would be almost double the difference in lean mass between him and the average slob. and that he had this mass advantage while wrestling/training at a D1 level, not just powerlifting all day.

i could see the stars fall in his eyes.

eh, i think its a little different than what you're saying. Testing has stepped up since the USADA stepped in, and a lot of former 'natties' have dramatically lost mass and definition. Jones testing positive did tremendous damage to UFC 200.

Brock got an exemption to the 4 month testing rule and probably cycled smartly.

I'd be kind of upset too if I was sitting there doing my lab and some huge fucking freak bumps into me like a train

1. Be as big and strong as possible.
2. Know your limits mentally and physically (how good you are at fighting, how far you are willing to escalate conflicts, etc. (this is probably the most important part))
3. As long as people aren't pushing you past your limits, don't back down, show weakness, etc.

I usually do it to people I don't like, like niggers or just the loud annoying faggot type in class. If some friendly person talks to me I keep eye contact, but I don't fucking stare them down.

kek

How about a friendly nigger?

Not everyone on Veeky Forums is a neckbeard.

Grow a beard, shave your head, lift and get bigger.
Doesn't matter if you are 20%bf as long as you have enough muscle.

>My life is shit. Better bring down other people

this desu, number 2 is get big, number 3 is have good posture

An aura of intimidation will only put you on the level of thugs or immature teens.

You should learn to be confident, and emit aura of confidence. That goes a long way in the business world and the streets.

Fedor Emilianenko is only like 5'10" and he's the scariest guy I can think of

Fuck, you aint joking.

>Be manlet
>Have a full beard and a buzz cut
>Resting bitch face all the time
>One time boss told me, the first time he saw me, he thought I was some sort of fucked in the head.
>Little do they know, I`m just a shy beta, but lifting helps.

This. I see manlets with their big ass heads and ILS peacocking at bars all the time.

You'll never be big and you'll never intimidate me when you have to turn your head up to even meet my gaze.

"My gaze"
Dude what did manlets ever do to you? You sound angry af

This is something edgelords ITT probably won't understand.

You have to look down to meet a rabid wolf's gaze, by your logic that's not intimidating either.

People tell me I look mad and mean a lot of times until they talk to me and then I smile and they're like "woah user you're awesome"
One time back in high school I had a party and these kids were in my bed passed out and I wanted to sleep so I yell "Get the fuck off my bed!" and they all scattered but one girl stayed (in hindsight I should have made a move). In morning kids said "user I was so scared of you" I just laughed at their pussy asses

gotta admit thats cool shirt
Cringy but cool

get big. learn bjj. wear slim fitting shirt.

Brock Lesnar is my hero

genetic requirements
>tall
>wide shoulders
>many facial features

what you can do
>be bearmode or at least cubmode

optional
>grow facial hair
>permanent scowl

last two make you seem intimidating but also seem a douchey prick, not recommended imo

"I would say shave your head and get punched in the face a few times for that there crooked nose lowlife aesthetic. High flat cheekbones, a wide strong jawline, crooked nose, strong brow, shaved head, and minimalist clothes looks like a mafia's lowlevel enforcer to me."

That perfectly sums me up

Traps
Neck
Beard
Haircut
Attitude and posture

It's in the eyes. It's not so much being a manlet dq you or being a giant qualifies you. If you can perfect the gaze, you can use your eyes to communicate anything. Giants are typically more intimidating because they know they can sweep house on you, but if you're confident and you know you can kick their ass, you will be able to produce a glare capable of destroying a man's soul. This skill can also be used for sexual intimidation.

Don't mix this up with staring, that shit is creepy and will get your ass kicked.

this
I'm a flabby pasty weakling but I still look tougher than manlets

Depends, how do you look?

>Resting bitch face all the time
I kind of envy you. I have to contort my face to dead eyes and frown when walking through tough areas because naturally I always look really happy

I cant help if I've always got something to smile about

Be black

>reflection

Height can help, but unless you're comically short (5'5" or under) you'll still be able to intimidate people.

Physique is important. Broad shoulders and muscles are very important here.

Posture is important. Stand up tall and straight.

Gravitas is key. People are afraid of two things: threat of force and threat of the unknown. The former is scary, the latter is terrifying. Be the latter.

Alternatively you can just behave like an unpredictable psychopath.

Mark Hunt is a cool fucking guy though. He is like an old school tough guy, fat and strong and could knock you out.

>dress like a hobo
>be drunk in public
nothing scarier than an unpredictable drunk guy with nothing to lose

Both of these
Got hurt feelings stilt boy?

Tfw don't do manual labor
Tfw never been in a fight
Tfw will never have the hands/face/skin/etc of a person who busted their ass to earn everything they have through sweat and blood
Feels Batman desu

Intimidated=\=afraid

I'm a six foot native guy, I have a pretty strong jawline and big cheekbones (typical native facial structure IMO), I'm not really that big at 180lbs, but I try to keep good posture, have thick eyebrows, and try to keep my face stoic, have been told I'm intimidating by both men and women.

Keep your head shaved or have a buzzcut for extra points, don't try and look mean (you'll just look stupid), just try and look assertive, but if you aren't intimidating, you simply aren't.

if you ask like this on the fitness related section on a chienese cartton website, I don't see any hope for you

I co-own a dance club that celebrities come to quite often.

Our security detail same security we use, just wear tighter fitting clothes, cross arms more often and honestly, just lower your brow, lower your chin and don't blink if someone is trying to intimidate you.

My dad says I walk intimidatingly, like I'm on my way to stomp someone, and that I shouldn't because girls don't like it. But my friends who know me say there isn't a single intimidating thing about me

muh nigga Morpheus

no such thing tbqh

>d-don't walk like that
Your dad sounds like an effeminate cuckold.

>My dad says

Are you even listening to yourself?

Yes, but you're not Brock Lesner you baiting troll

>Shave your head and get big is the best way

Nope. It just makes you come off as insecure and overcompensation. I see baldlets do this all the time and it's just sad.

>Horton, who heard a who, can't even protect you
Wat

>getting big
>sad

Why the fuck are you even here?

You're right, they're just trying to compensate for their autism by lifting.
Here's have an anime picture to trigger you.

eat someone

your facial expression will help

I was in line at the supermarket and some guy told me I looked like I was about to rob the place. I'm a 5'7 dyel that started lifting a month ago, but I got dead eyes and a resting asshole face.

for some reason I also seem to be a magnet for crazy girls and shy/quiet girls with self esteem issues as well

I'm dying

19 inch neck

>/thread

Become friends with black people, they scare the fuck out of whitey.

>I have all those characteristics
>I don't want to look intimidating

Are you that guy from Veeky Forums?

kill your parents

The UFC has no control over the drug testing. It is done by an independent organization filled with nerds who hate jocks.

should have looked raelly sad into her eyes and looked visibly hurt for the rest of the lesson and then she will fuck you

ez