When did you lose your virginity Veeky Forums

I lost mine when I was 15

it's over Zyzz, rep in piece ffs

what was his name?

will soon be a 20 year old KV

Pics or didn't happen.

Five or six.

> was 19
> last month of high school (had to repeat due to ttansfering from multiple schools)
> have been friends with fatty rocker girl
> both have afterschool classes to finish our credits
> one day we make out, day after day it gets hotter
> let's me grab her tits strokes my dick etc
> friday we go to my house
> her tits are around a D and very cone shaped
> she starts by sucking my dick
> diosmio.gif
> put on condoms cus I don't want a slip
> fucking her and imagining every day of my life led to this
> I'm pounding her and pounding her as she digs her nails in my back
> been over an hour
> time to wrap it up cus got work
> let out the hugest nut in my life all over her face
> she starts sucking me right then and there
> sensitive as fuck
> "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRRGH"
> we part ways for the day and school life gets awkward
I lost mine to a fat chick, but at that time I was fat myself.

18 it was a birthday present

6 to my aunt, I had to have therapy and she was commited.

I was a freshman and this extremely predatory senior (17 or 18 I think) on the swim team with me took it.

A few years later when I was a senior I realized how fucking strange her attraction to me must have been, if it was physical and not just some fresh female silliness.

Why did she do it guys?

15 months to wizard mode

Technically not a virgin. Since I was inside the gril for 5 seconds before I lost my hard on. I was drunk and the buzz was passing, she was ugly as fuck and on top. Not the image I want to remember.

Lost it the last week of my sophomore year to my senior girlfriend.

I peaked too soon

Jesus man. I'm sorry.

sh0ta

28 going on 29

I haven't spoken to a non-related 18-30 year old female in at least a decade.

Never come close to even having a conversation with a 18-30 year old female, let alone having a GF.

Prostitution is legal here, but I am a hypochondriac and OCD about cleanliness so simply just wont risk it.

I forget Veeky Forums's an anime board sometimes.

Actually more than you know, I was extremely skinny, no hair at all except for a faint happy trail. My dick wasn't even fully developed early in freshman year, I remember measuring it the night before we fucked and it was 4"

Now I"m 7" and 21, bit of a late bloomer. She still rode it hard and came though so IDK lots of confidence given by older woman early in life certainly helped my high school social life.

nigga, whores is cleaner then bar skanks

never, waiting until marriage like a real man

Not the worst part.

Two years ago on my birthday, my friends decided to pay for a hooker since they have never seen me in a relationship. Went there, couldn't get hard. Left. Told everyone some made up shit.

19. meh

Very drunk Indian girl.

Indians are disgusting. It was not nice.

If she didn't remember it was it rape? Or is it rape if you only go to jail?

P
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

I'm English m8.

oi wanker, ye shagged yourself a pooper, m8

> 17
> made the usual manlet n00b things("Im cumming!", "That was nice...", "No homo")
> we dated for two years after that

how did you get the condom to fit?

16. In a girls basement while her parents were upstairs. The patriot was on tv. She was blonde with freckles and blue eyes. Came in her raw immediately and then fucked her for another 45 minutes still hard until I faked it and went home.

lel

>23 here
>considered 8.5/10
>being mired is the normal thing, girls and women's of any ages
>still Virgin
>who cares, we're freaks

I make it out with many girls but as I refuse to have a gf at the moment and nor do I have a house to fuck, here I am, texting in this anime retro gay board in a fappers thread full of anons

What do you class as losing it? I have never had full sex with a girl to orgasm if that's what you are asking but have put my dick in a vagina.

If that counts it was at 21 lel, if not I'm nearly 23.

>tfw fat 19 y/o in college but cant even lose it to a fat chick because they're all feminists here
why god

No typo. Eight years old.

I'm a grill btw.

Haven't lost it yet
I had Tinder for 2.5 weeks but it was starting to become addictive/negatively impact my fragile emotional state because it only reminded me even more how alone I am

>also, i fucked up with a couple matches because I dont have any texting game

I talk to girls and stuff but I never attempt to take it to the next level because I dont wanna fail even though its part of life

>"No homo"
really nigga?

>>considered 8.5/10
Dog you are not 8.5, if you ware girls would be falling on your dick while you ware sleeping.
it piss baby

Elaborate?

I genuinely can't fathom how people can lose their virginities ate the age of fucking 14, we ware still playing pretend dbz and pokemon at the age of 16

Do you want an award?

Didn't lose my virginity til 24. There's still hope for you younger lads.

Cool story m8

> Getting married
> In 2k16
LUL

>be me
>15 with first real gt
>she's like 5'0" crazy skinny with blonde hair, hazel eyes, and cute budding breasts
>ass not as big as it'd get later in high school but I'm not complainin, its still tight and good looking
>tell our parents we're attending a school band performance
>bring my school backpack with a throw blanket, condom, and my gameboy in case we couldn't get away and had to actually sit through that concert
>meet up in the parking lot and sneak out to this clearing behind some trees
>she gives me my first blow job, I'm already trying not to bust
>I bust anyway and she swallows it all and giggles
>have her sit on my face and I'm ready to bang in like half a minute
>fuck like 3 more times for like 15-20 minutes each, with a minute or two between to catch our breath.
>by the second time I said fuck it with the condom and hit that fresh teen pussy raw, which ended up becoming a habit with us afterwards
We ended up just messing around kissing and touching each other for a while after the last sex, just exploring the opposite sex's body. By the time we got back the concert was just ending so all the students were walking out. I'll never forget my best bud seeing us across the parking lot and shooting me some finger guns of approval. Her parents were on her shit asking why she smelled like outside and sweat if she was at a band concert the whole time and why her dress had a grass stain. I kept her undies from that night. Now i always go out of my way to keep a pair of underwear from every girl I sleep with. My current gf almost found the bag I keep them in once. Fuck having to explain why you have a bunch of unwashed panties in a bag to your gf.

>>be me
As appose to who?

Are you me?

>be me at 17
>hanging out with her at a park behind her house
>Nobody is there and we're laying on a hill
>she gets on top of me and pins my arms down
>boner.exe
>I escape and flip her over/pin her down
>my dick/pelvic bone is pressing against her clit
>see her face and realise what's going on
>keep moving to tease her
>she begs to me to stop
Or what?
>"Or I'm gonna rip my pants off"
>we both pause and look into each other's eyes
>we take ours pants off faster than ever
>pounding away at her on the side of a hill next to woods with a building behind us
>5 minutes later she gets freaked out that she saw someone and tells me to stop
>didn't get to cum
>hung out a few days later and came buckets
>dated for two years

newfag detected

>>be me at 17
reddit is strong here

is a reddit term summer friend

No. The miles of cock I've had in the last 15 years have been verrrrrry satisfying. 8===D O-:

School trip. Teacher fell asleep and a bunch of us played truth or dare.

21 but atleast i didn't wear a condom

>almost 23 KV
>fatfuck
>only recently got into fitness
>tfw girls on internet dating are either fat, feminists, or don't reply back
girls will like me better when I'm not a lardball right?

Kek I've been here since late 2007/early 2008 and always start my greentexts with >be me. Fuck off faggot

Why are you lying on anonymous toad licking enthusiasts board senpai ?
Fucking pathetic tbqh with you

Still a virgin at 32. Yay!

lost it at 20

>qt blonde at grocery store
>shes 18 fresh outta high school
>i had seen her in there a few times
>make small talk with her occasionally, never really hit on her
>go in drunk one day
>kiss her on the forehead as im leaving
>fucking magnets
>she adds me on facebook, asks for my phone number, comes to my house later that night and we bone

and we've been dating for 4 years now.

It's what I like to do on my free time famalam

14, only used condoms like 3 times with the girl, too.

I was a dumb motherfucker.

Breh I got fat right around when I turned 17. I didn't start to lose it til around my 20th bday. It took a while. I was never a top tier chad, but I never had that many problems with girls before I got fat. I had more than my fair share of qts. Then I got comfort fat in a long term relationship with this girl around mid age 16. Id have married that girl eventually if I hadn't been a beta fat faggot and ruined it. Im I dropped it and now I have another great gf. If my half native american tree nigger ass can do it, I know you can.

Not him but I've been told by multiple women that I was the most attractive man they had ever met, yet haven't had a gf in almost a year and sex in about 2 months. It still takes going and effort to set up the thing and you still have to be interested in the first place. If we had no standards and just wanted to fuck everyone maybe, but it's not like that at all

Lost mine when I was 16

>Not him but I've been told by multiple women that I was the most attractive man
Your mom and her friends don't count

>lost it with my oneitis that I crushed on for 6 years, we were really close
>she turned into a bitch pretty much instantly afterwards
Expectations - crushed
Trust issues - acquired

I haven't lost it yet
I'm 26
>mfw less than four years away from becoming a wizard and no bitch is going to stop me

Hardy har. Also used to model for abercrombie. But still a closeted nerd autist.

didn't wrap it up t b h

I was completely immature compared to her. I am still confused as to why she did it to this day.

I once had the chance to talk to her a bit after graduation but I got like triggered or something and gtf out of the party we were at.

She's 25 now and married, living in Europe with her husband.

That's just what they call their shelf stockers user. Don't delude yourself

Kek, nice one. Worked at the home office for a while.

22. Unless you count mashing my flaccid dick inside a girl who is trying not to laugh. In that case it was 20.

im 22 kv but im getting there. two weeks ago met a nice grill on tinder who used to play wow and shit. spent 4 hours just talking on the first "date" - i didnt expect to fuck on the first date or anything but approaching her sexually even in the subtlest way feels impossible since i havent had a crush in maybe 7 years or so. and, well, im a kv. cant expect her to make the first move

Hottest grill at uni (from my age) "wanted" me, I didn't give a fuck and just play it cool 'cause it felt good. While partying with friends they are always like "user, the girl behind you is miring you insanely haha" etc..

I'm not gonna explain more, there's no point in trying to convince you. So alright peace out bye

They won't laugh at the mere sight of you at least.

This is her.

Can someone please explain why any woman would do what she did?

aw :3

Same, man.

Mental illness or just some good old sexual experience at a young age. Maybe got molested?

Delusional

just wear a connie you idiot

Do you have peanut butter? Cause i have a shit ton of jelly

getting raped by your uncle doesnt count

Dont give yourself so much importance. Just try again.

20. Had chances to lose it at 15/16 but I was a retard and I regret it every day

Same reason male pedos do it I guess

impending 23 year old kv. I was fat throughout my childhood and teen years and didn't start to get my shit together until a year ago.

I started to attract girls for the first time 6 months ago and pretty much blew off 12 of them that were obviously into me since then. I kind of ignore them or go cold until they go away, deep down I'm intimidated and scared of intimacy. they seem to think I'm a cad, but I know once they find out the truth I'll just get violated and shit on by everyone.

>26
>At strip club
>Get lapdance
>Stripper climbs on top halfway through
>No condom

Spent the next few days paranoid about stds, but it was nice to finally get it out of the way

16 to a hooker.Haven't had sex since.18 now btw

i commend you sir

How was it? Interested. May do the same cause fuck it.

Never haha