I'm in

I'm in boiyo

we're all gonna make it, goyos

good, bought 150k at 426.

Where are we going OP?

~ 580, exit then

Fukkin retards

if you sell then you're gonna regret it, this shit's going to 1500 sats+ soon

Are you the same user who originally shilled XLM? If so then please answer this; do you think that 1700 sats is realistic at the current BTC price? Also considering Market cap?

I've got 140k myself so i'm curious.

all in

>if you sell then you're gonna regret it, this shit's going to 1500 sats+ soon

I'm not, but it's still going to moon

Yeah stellar and XLM generally trade pretty similarly and we're going to see ripple rise quite a bit in the coming weeks i believe. they will both go up a good amount but xlm much smaller marketcap will make it go up higher percentage.

this guy gets it

I get why Veeky Forums hates on Ripple on Stellar they are shitcoins no doubt and go against decentralization. However, I don't give a fuck if I'm about to make money. This is the 3rd day in a row where Korea has produced more than $150M in transaction volume in Ripple.

If you don't think that this groundswell won't have any impact on Stellar, you're in for a bad time.

oops i meant to say ripple and xlm** I think you guys got what i meant.

Veeky Forums is going to be blindsided if they still think decentralization is important. (except for privacy coins)

bitcoins lightning network mathematically requires centralization to work.

If it's not going to explode in the next pumps these days I would still hold it at least until SWELL conference (October 16-19), both XRP and XLM will go up by then.

HAHAHA THIS COIN FUCKING SUCKS HAHAHAHAHA

Didnt you real the palm beach report? it said guranteed to go EVEN FURTHER below ICO price

bruv lumens is decentralized. do more research.

show proof faggit