Are there any Veeky Forums girls who want a skinnyfat DYEL bf?

Are there any Veeky Forums girls who want a skinnyfat DYEL bf?

Similar to how people here like "hightest women", do women exist with a fetish for DYELs?

No. Lift more.

Ya those women exist, they're virgin hunters and obese ppl. Enjoy

If you're socially acceptable, charming, have a nice face and a good personality. You could get one, not all of them but a minority.

But I doubt you are that

Im asking if any women specifically have a fetish for DYELs

There's women for everything. But my guess is it's not common. Girls dont really care too much about body

All I have is a fair bit of money my parents gave me to invest

I have no redeeming features beyond that. Will I ever get a gf or do I need to start roiding

I'm tired of you. Isee you everyday on /r9k/...

Do something of your life if you want a girlfriend

I don't use r9k though.

Probably someone posting same image

You need to put in a god damn effort. Your automatically wanting to jump to the easiest route and refuse to do hard work. You will fail with women and with life until you change that.
Good luck.

Ill lift for a little longer then begin roids

Then ill get a gf

You need to start doing physical activity you dumb fuck.
Roiding adds lean mass in people who don't exercise, but without growth stimulus from exertion the effect is minimal, and you certainly won't see any physical difference in your mass. You'll be like 1mm thicker in total. Completely unnoticeable except for like a 3kg increase in weight.

But I do lift

I just have low testosterone and bad fat stores. I'm going to lift a little longer to ensure I don't fuck my tendons up and then I will finally become big

I hope you're not that retard in my gym who does a million sets of 3 reps of benching 1plate and wonders why he hasn't progressed in 6 months.

No I follow a set routine

>Then ill get a gf
no u won't, you're a loser

Yeah? What?

A fit person is someone who has worked at their fitness for a while. Asking them to lower their standards is an insult to the effort they've made. It's something of a social norm that people who aren't autists pick up pretty quickly in life.

Stop making excuses to not lift smfh

>hey guys I know I'm 10 years old and a virgin but I'm an expert on what women want and how they think

I'm not asking them to I'm asking if they want a skinnyfat dyel bf and if there's hope for me

>implying you know how women think
Shit user, were you born that smart?

No

I started at 6'2" and 135lbs, and I lost my v-card before I started lifting. There are definitely girls out there who don't mind skinnier guys.

That being said, they just "don't mind" it. They'd always like if you were bigger. Maybe not Rich Piana tier but, you know, solid, thick, tight, etc.

Tbh senpai, you need to be funny, charming, interesting, not an autist, etc.
That was my bf but then I made him start lifting.
So really just keep lifting.

>coming here to feel better about being lazy

fuck off op, get back in the gym

It's m-my rest day

I'm cutting and I can't be bothered to do cardio because it prevents me from squatting as much as i can

So you want a wall of muscle in exchange for a good man?

How are you so retarded. Women are human beings, they want a man who's desirable in some way.
Why the fuck would a girl in her right mind even let you put your dick in them let alone have a relationship with you over other men who are actually putting in effort? Stop being such a sad cunt and do something with your life, if girls can see you're motivated then you can try and get interest

I don't really understand what you meant by that.
Im just saying, if you don't even have redeeming qualities about yourself, your luck with women will be terrible. Whether you're jacked or not.
My best suggestion for you is to just keep lifting and maybe that'll be enough.

If you can't get a girlfriend without lifting, you can't get one with lifting.
At most you'll get to bang some random sluts but they won't stick around if all you do is play video games and lift

>but they won't stick around if all you do is play video games and lift

I don't play videogames

All I do is read books, lift, programming, learn about economics and finance and other shit

What are redeeming qualities, my friend?

That's better, but still not good
Reading books is a huge bonus, but in moderation. If ALL you do is read books then that starts becoming a detriment.

You need to be more social as well.
Obviously there are bookworm girls that would probably love to be in a relationship with you, but how are you ever gonna meet?

I-i don't know

I suck at talking to grils, I'm fine with talking to bros though. Should I start conversations and talk to them just like I would with regular ol' bros?

Of course OP thats why most of us dont have girlfriends. Because they all have a fetish for dyel numale fuckbois

Yes but you need to escalate. Just talking to them like you would a male is a good way to make a female friend.

teach me how pls

I have a related question about this, im not OP
I went on a few dates and they went horribly, i escalate and always manage to get a kiss at the end of the date (or a few) but girls always flake
Is it related, ya think?

Im being a 100% srs you could find s fit chick that wil peg you. A lot of them are into that. Just pepper your angus.

>girls wanting dyels
Yes
>girls wanting skinnyfats
Ver very rare

>Im being a 100% srs you could find s fit chick that wil peg you

h-heh... b-beggars c-can't be choosers.. i -i guess he-he... n-n-n-no homo...

Just wondering for a friend but where could I find this?

>is a girl
>is a lesbian

LEL BRO NOT GONNA MAKE IT

From my personal experience, fampai, Veeky Forums girls are not attracted to skinnyfat. You have much better chance going for chubbies

if you have a pretty face, they do

that's literally all there is to it

The chubby girls either want/or are getting the big black clock

Tyrones have a monopoly on them

You just need to call her cute and basically demonstrate that you're interested. If she's also interested then it'll be obvious by a certain warmth to you. Kissing almost comes automatically if there's chemistry, but you'll probably have to "go for it". She'll practically place her face in your face if she wants you to kiss her though, so it'll be obvious.

Don't enter a relationship unless you can imagine being her best friend. You do not want to be with a girl you would not hang out that much with if she didn't happen to spread her legs for you. Don't be desperate just because you're a virgin (I assume). Have the mentality that "if it happens, it happens".

You're hilariously wrong. They've done studies on the effects of using test and not exercising. The guys who just did test and sat on their asses gained more muscle mass than the group with a super strict workout schedule.

>The guys who just did test and sat on their asses gained more muscle mass than the group with a super strict workout schedule

They gained lean body mass, which is defined as any weight gain that isn't fat.

But it was almost entirely water weight.

Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night honey.

But I don't know how to get into these situations.

All I do is go to wherever I need, do what I need to then I go home.

Yeah, teenagers.... The only problem is that they're illegal unless you're a teenager yourself

It's impossible to build significant muscle mass without strenuous weight training

That's some very good advice family.
Take notice guys

Honestly just work on yourself. You're not ready for a relationship unless you feel like you would want to date a person like you.

Focus on social gains. Make friends and go to parties.

Only if you're an emo or alternative/goth twink

>Honestly just work on yourself.

I have been consistently but I need some sort of social interaction to meet people. So far I just go to the store/work/library/gym and then I go home, not sure how to meet people especially grils

It's tough dude. I've been going from sheltered NEET to outgoing guy myself and getting that first contact that will take you to parties might seem impossible. You just need to wheedle yourself in somewhere. From that contact many more contacts will stem.

Idk man most chicks arent gonna announce that theyre into begging submissive betas.
You have 2 options
1) go on forums and stuff where they will be open
2) talk to buff chicks and if they seem dominant then you got it and you will be her submissive DYEL bf. Maybe offer or ask them for a spot and say how they look really strong.

kek this would be awesome

Idk why im even giving that guy advice on how to get pegged. Ive never even kissed a girl lol.

I might try it

I'm going to try benching like half my working sets and ask some roiding gril to spot me and then tell her she looks really strong and see how she replies and go from there.

Wow I fell asleep just reading that.
Nobody likes turbo-nerds OP, only cute, quirky nerds.
Watch some anime and suck Marvels dick and you might get yourself a fat weeb.
They love DYELs

could I maybe get a cute investment banker gf?

These ones look cute

How do i get any of these girls as my gf? What do I have to do?

>Maybe offer or ask them for a spot and say how they look really strong.
Dont do this
Fucking hell don't do this

opps screenshot messed up because the thing changed

>Fucking hell don't do this

Explain. Because I'm strongly considering doing this.

>Hey do you want a spot on your squat
>to a woman you don't know
Do you know what that would involve?

>>Hey do you want a spot on your squat

No he meant you ask THEM to spot YOU. Not offer a spot.. What the actual fuck

Thats why i said he should ask for one instead you retard. It only reenforced the submissive DYEL thing.

>Maybe offer or ask
Is what was typed. And how fucking dyel do you have to be tobget spotted by a woman that probably weighs no more then 60kg MAX

Thats the point hes a submissive DYEL who is gonna get pegged by a dominant fit chick.

I'm srsly gonna try it bro.

I wonder if it'll actually work

Make sure to go further. She wont fuck you in the ass just because she spotted you. Compliment her strength, get flirty etc etc

i-i've never done that before user, I'm scared

Give me a sample script

As i mentioned before im a kissless virgin so im as clueless as you are.
After she spots you compliment her strength and say how she looks like ahes in good shape. See where it goes from there and just go with the flow.

It's scary user. She'd probably just say "thanks" and then leave

DYEL is the default condition of modern men. It doesn't make sense to call it a "fetish".

This, they're called "normies" OP

of course you still gotta have a big dick and lots of money, but c'est la vie