How do i get dorsiflexion like clarence?

How do i get dorsiflexion like clarence?

Pic related aswell

try stretching your ankles

I can squat ATG but i can't get second pic level of dorsiflexion

then you've reached your natty limit of dorsiflexion

Well fuck me thanks anyway dawg

Higher heels.

you'd know a thing or two about high heels, aye trappy? ;-)

ye :3c

you'd know a thing or two about ATG, aye trappy? ;-)

ye :3c

(qt ass pic pls)

thanks for the rare qt shoe pic, the squat I've already seen before, was hoping for more rares

How about cat rares?

thats a fat fucking cat

me on the left

>those stick legs
>such little weight

This is who gives lifting advice on this board.

Shit those shoes are qt as fuck. What brand? Where?

Nah he's not fat, he's athletic ok :c

Bought them in Chile, it's from a local brand from there.

Coach and athlete are two different jobs. Not that you'd know though, cause you're neither.

PICS OF YOUR FEET IN LEWD SOCKS PLS

PLS
L
S

Over the years Clarence is slowly morphing into his true form of the intelligent yet brutish seeming British professor.

Look at those tiny glasses on that straining face and you'll know it to be true.

You gotta git gud flexibility

not sure why you post this picture of yourself here so often. that isn't good flexibility at all. you're letting your feet collapse inwards to get that low. that's literally the opposite of adequate dorsiflexion

You look like you belong in silent hill famalam

Downward and inwards, my friend.
I'm not sure if you've tried it yourself, but in most people have a femur, tibia and fibia. Keeping your feet in line with your knees at some point means bone on bone preventing further range of motion, no matter how flexible your ankles are. The only other way to touch your arse to the floor is to have an enormously wide stance and keep your feet perfectly in line with your knees, and allow your MCL to stretch to a non-functional length or snap.

People get freaked out by my 360 degree twisting hands too.

edgy

You're a fucking moron. Hope you snap your shit up and never return here.

What? Are you Chilean? What brand is it?

Me tuve que traer unas de Estados Unidos pensando que acá no hay...

Why am I a moron? Is it because I'm right and you're fucking retarded?
I haven't posted that pic in like 3 months, btw.

Shit I thought you were talking about Chilean lifting shoes lawl

looks like the candito gym

I have a question on this topic. When all other joints flex and extend opposingly, why does the ankle have dorsiflexion and plantar flexion. Why isn't it ankle flexion and extension reapectively? Would be interesting to hear what the kinesiologyfags say.

theyre almost identical in meaning, its just an etymology thing

It's just specialized terminology for bipeds. In the fetal development of bipeds the dorsal surface of the body twists around while forming the legs, so technically the front of the legs and top of the feet are dorsal and the bottom of the feet and back of the legs are ventral.

So dorsiflexion means you're flexing the dorsal surface of the foot/ankle.