Worth the price?

I paid $50 for this e-book. Was it worth the price? I'll upload the whole book.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCiZ6JrsBkcgnKKJzaX8-8kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can already tell you it wasn't worth it

I highly doubt that...

I would say unless you commit the same amount of time a professional bikini model does to working on their physique, you won't look like a bikini model.

>warmup stretches
>cooldown stretches

Yeah it's shit m8, those are meme things

>toned

I dunno man, rolling my legs always lets me go lower when squatting

The stretches you do to prepare for exercises should be the same exercise at lower weights, progressively getting heavier until you're at your working sets.

Stretching or foam rolling on off days is when it should be done.

great program 10/10

guide on cuck rolling with a lacrosse ball?

Jesus this already looks retarded as fuck

>back day
>delts
>back day
>tricep extenson

This book has less text than a well thought facebook post.

Can just imagine some 40 year old purchasing this and telling people in their lunch room that they have the key to a healthy body since they got a perfect program

>Can just imagine some 40 year old purchasing this and telling people in their lunch room that they have the key to a healthy body since they got a perfect program

I can imagine because that happens

roided nigger monkey making book for newbs haha good luck getting anywhere with that.

id still fuck her asshole sore tho

Yes.

I can also imagine a world where books don't cost fucking $50

>fuck it just do anything
$50 made

Secret protein ;)

jessicavasquezworld.com

>10th grade level slides
>costs 50$
>STILL does a paid advertisement
this woman is pure shit

This is the last page. This E-book is also 100% non-refundable.

What do you guys think?

Where else can this be posted for free so people don't make the same mistake?

did you get this to jerk off?

This book actually wasn't that bad. For a $50 price tag it's a steal.

for fifty bucks I thought there would be some good info
when I saw it, I tried to get a refund but she wouldn't refund my money.

>keep the body guessing
gotta confuse the body, right babe?

Yep

Any nudes or better pics? I want to fap.

I've been looking up a lot of fitness girls on instagram lately, and literally every single one of them have these "PERSONAL 100% CERTIFIED 6-8 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMS"

I know better than to buy into their bullshit because I've been lifting well over 5 years now, but I always wanted to know just how big of a scam these "programs" were. Now I know, thanks OP

I remember reading something a few days ago saying stretching might actually be bad / worse than just starting with lower weight, since you're pulling on cold muscles or something.

>$50 for 27 pages
>large font
>pictures take up half the page

I really hope you didn't actually buy this, because it could all probably be summed up in 5 pages or less.

you could've asked if it is worth to buy before purchasing it
first think and than do
also you can find a lot of good stuff on the internet these days

Jeebus, that was terrible.
Thanks OP.

fuck off, dynamic stretching and rolling is fine
dont talk shit

you could have just put your $50 toward anavar and fake tits and gotten closer than you ever would with that garbage

Anyone else interested in buying this?

This

How do these fitness chicks get into shape when their routines are such shite? Do they spend a shit load of time just doing cardio high rep shitty body weight exercises and that works?
Surely these women need to be deadlifting and such to get in good shape?

these "books" are written by their pimp boyfriends giving out the most generic advice that a free youtube video from scooby is better.

In all honesty besides op and couple dumbfucks nobody buys these programs since youtube has it all. big money is advertising shitty supplements

>Surely these women need to be deadlifting and such to get in good shape?

Lmfao no
Squats and deads for women are a meme

I know these books are a load of shit, I just don't know if me doing SL is going to get me one of these fitness chick bodies. I'm above average, I have visable obliques, could lose 2kg, my arse is nice, it's just not as large as a lot of the models. I am curious about how all these women are in such good shape, yet they don't seem to lift.

Hm, that's not what I've been told by everyone else. My quads are getting pretty big...

Hey OP since you have bux to spend on this type of thing could you check out Lyzabeth Lopez' stuff and then share
She's incredibly thic

>Big quads on women

THE HORROR
THE ABSOLUTE MADNESS
YOU'RE DISFIGURING YOURSELF

just follow matt ogus dumb new gfyoutube.com/channel/UCiZ6JrsBkcgnKKJzaX8-8kg

Hahah, I'm a womanlet too.

Took you long enough to start posting pictures of your ass

I need to get bigger. These are old photos.

post more pics of yourself baby.

also tell us more about yourself. i want to know exactly how bad you have to fuck up in life to actually buy shit like this

Normie big, keep lifting girlbro.

I didn't buy this book, what are you on about.
cheers dude, I will.

For fucks sake clean your brush.
Shit looks nasty

LOL in 12 weeks.

Clean your fucking room holy shit. Absolutely disgusting

Lol

Me too I have never seen a fitness chick do heavy squats.
They tend to do high reps on the leg press, leg extensions, machine type of exercises. Idk?

THEY'RE DIFFERENT, OKAY?? I'M TRYING TO TONE UP OVER HERE

>less than two dollars a page

I'll take 8!

>Fat Burner upon awakening

AWAKEEEEEEEE AWWWW YISSSSSS

pls be in london

I could write this fuckin book in a week, absolutely worthless to pay cold hard cash for this shit. You should approach working out like you do learning any other skill, go directly to irrefutable facts and evidence, and then build your workouts from there. Not take some cocaine sniffing bimbos bullshit like it's gospel

>1 scoop
C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

>implying you would reject the offer of some random publisher asking you to pose for some pictures because you "made it" in normie standards and have someone else type most of the book for you

in her position I would do the same thing. The book isn't completely garbage, just shit tier price

>cardio session under a different dot point to the rest of the sentence

Fuck, there are about 50 words per page. Not only did they not bother to hire an editor, but they didn't even bother to proof read the thing themselves. It would literally take half an hour max to do the whole book but they still choose to release this shit for as is $50. And people actually buy it. I could do a better job in one day on Microsoft word and with info that at the very least would not be detrimental to people's health. Why am I a poorfag when shit like this exists? I am triggered

kek

kek, making money was never as easy as these days.

It reminds me of the book "How to be a millionaire" only yours for 100 dollar and inside it would say "sell 10.000 people a book that says How to be a millionaire"