5'7 suicidal manlet

should I just kill myself or hope i have a magic growth spurt in the coming years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmndilvDf9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop giving a fuck. That shit is worse than being a manlet.

Most girls are like 5'5, you're fine

Damn and I thought I was a manlet at 5'11

How have you not suicided yet?

5'6" here. chin up brah. And for the love of god please stop being such a sad cunt or one of those manlets with anger issues and Napoleon complexes. Giving the rest of us manlets a bad name.

i was hopeful I would get a late growth spurt but now that I'm nearing the end of any chance to get taller i've realized it's hopeless

not all about height I know manlets that smash more pussy than 6ft guys

>5'7 manlet goblin reporting

Only sensitive betas let their height get them down. Lift and have high confidence. Sloots dig confidence. Have a cute face, smile helps as well kek.

Will HGH make you taller if you are young enough?

I'm turning 19 in a month and I really want to get taller.

breh i'm 5'8" and have had literally no problems getting snatch

tall girls, short girls, skinny, chubby, whatever, girls like dudes with muscles and jokes. don't be a sadcunt

It literally doesn't matter.

Be tall is good, but being short isn't bad.

Having a tiny dick is bad.

5'4" is the US average FYI

I am 5'7 too, but i'm good looking so its okay. You're missing the point that being tall is another trait of attractiveness. There are lots of these traits many of which you can change yourself.
Sick of people like you complaining xD. Also, i'm sick of people who are over 6ft who think they are objectively superior to anyone shorter than them, it makes them look so insecure

Don't know why dudes get so hung up on height like this. Most of my friends won't date guys shorter than them, but beyond that it's really not important compared to fitness, charisma, etc. Seriously you put way too much pressure on yourself for stuff out of your control

too late m8

>Don't know why dudes get so hung up on height like this.
>Most of my friends won't date guys shorter than them

>"don't worry about height, but most of my friends wouldn't date you aren't the right height"

Is this bait

No, most women are pretty short. Like OP is 5'7", 90% of women are shorter than that, literally not a problem. Not saying height isn't a thing women get picky over but unless you are like under 5'4", being fit, funny, confident, is way more important.

If you're going to be a cuck and bitch that height is the root of all your problems, then please do. You will never be successful because you'll always have the mentality of a beta.

>im 5'7"
>gets girls just fine

Its all about how you carry yourself, and you're clearly doing a shitty job.

>this thread
>mfw 5'9''-5'9.5''

Damn, I wouldn't ask for much height either

I doubt your height is the reason ur such a shitcunt

>be me always thought i was 6'3"
>go to the doctor and he wants to measure my height
>find out I'm only 6'2"
>tfw i just want to end it rather than be a 6'2" king of manlets

5'2" here, man up you little bitch. Christ why do half of you average height fucks have this pussy attitude. Weak bitches like OP are the reason girls flock to short funny guys, we just don't give a shit any more and try to have fun instead of wasting time crying.

SLAYER

manlet compensating by acting like a big tough man detected

screw off sensitive idiot.

You're a tall freak, too tall.

man up bitch pussy stop crying

How old are you OP?

op fly to india or something, there you will be taller than most men

i live in chile and most men fall under 5'8 and 5'6

ive just turned 18 and yeah ik height isnt everything just all my friends are taller it seems like every guy I see is taller then me aswell

I'm 5'4
fuck you crybaby
Lift and eat well and you'll be fine
smhfamilia

In this time of medications and exercises that increase your height there is no excuse to be under 6 foot tall you are just lazy.

some of their names??

Holy shit you're a fag for caring this much

ur like a litte babay, watch thiss

>5'2''

>tfw 6'0''
>dad 6'1''
>21 years old.
why guys why

>5'10

am i fucked?

ur mum

So you're taller than the average human and still you want to commit suicide because you're too short?

mother's brother is 6'2''

How did this why bitch get trips?

>5'1

ayyyyy

Don't kill yourself just run a cycle of gear and report back on how much better you feel and how much more confidence you get

>be me
>6'4''
>mfw im a manlet in the netherlands.

Who cares how tall you are, do shit to make yourself happy and fuck what anyone else thinks

Hope you're feeling better soon user

No life is worth wasting

What race are you user? If you're white or black you're kinda fucked, but nobody cares if you're 5 7' and Hispanic or Asian since it's more common for them to be at that height.

could be worse
could be 5'2

5'7" isn't great. But I wouldn't say it's quite "short" territory.

I think a guy needs to be

Dude, get into powerlifting
5,7 is perfect for 83 class which is the dankest class to be in

Go to gym for 3 years, build a monstrous muscle body, beat the shit out of everyone making fun of y(our) height. Problem solved.

Reminder that any man under 6 feet cannot be classified as "men".

Women do not see you as potential mates.
They will never lust after you.
The only way they will be attracted to you is through your money.

So manlets, better get educated, and get those high paying jobs.

When was the last time you heard a woman say she's waiting for a "short, dark and handsome" man?
Never.

REMINDER THAT EVEN CELEBRITY MANLETS AREN'T SAFE

IF CELEBRITY MANLETS ARE FUCKED THEN IMAGINE HOW FUCKED YOU ARE

Where are you Veeky Forums?

6ft4 masterrace reporting

You still have time faggot

but they got the FACE and the FRAME, so they can LITERALLY eat PIZZA while you're in the GYM

>tfw 5'9", frameless (tiny wrists) and ugly face (half breed)

Well at least I'm going to be a doctor, that will compensate for it r-right g-guys?

6ft 2 reporting in
Just made it

I have a serious manlet question
Is it ok to befriend real manlets (5'8 and under)? I can't decide if it makes me (6'1, king of manlets) look taller or if it's too embarrassing to be seen with these people.

nah man, as a 5'9'' guy i can tell you, it would point out or height difference (i would look even shorter and inferior, and you'd look taller and superior)

it's just how it works, unless you're a complete dyel

what i meant to say is yes it is ok because it makes you look even taller , in my opinion

>5'8" and ugly

using gym only in the morning so nobody else bothers me

never had a chance...

I grew about 2 inches after I turned 18.

I would probably sepuku at 5'7"

Haha iktf. Thought i was 6'2, but doc said just below 6'1. Oh well.

Anyways you manlets are funny. I get jealous manlet comments alot. Just a couple days ago i was talking fitness with a muscley guy, and i told him if he gets a tad bit more muscled the ladies will be swooning. He said only if i was tall as you. Then again i also have the wide shoulders skinny waiste which is what really makes them swoon. To be fair it does get old.

I agree with this. Im 5'7" but pretty good looking and the most ive had people describe me to find me at work when they come back to request me is "hes shorter etc" so i dont think if your over 5'5" most people will think of it as a real definitive detail

cool blog man, where do i subscribe for more

yeah not like you'll ever look good as a manlet anyways

You might grow after 20, but it's not super common. On the other side of the coin, I reached 6'4" at 15 and never grew taller.

Is 15 still too late?

I don't know anyone under 5'10" and don't want to. I see manlets at the gym and seriously if you hang out with them they will only drag down your social status and girls are all about social status they will wonder what you are hiding or trying to compensate for by hanging out with a midget. Kind of like when you see an old guy driving a sport car it's just sad.

What the fuck is up with this boards obsession with height? It literally doesn't matter.

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=kmndilvDf9Y

Statistics show it literally matters. A lot.

I have plenty of bros who have gfs that are taller than them. I feel like a lot of girls when questioned will say they prefer taller men, but in real life they don't care that much unless they're comically small

OP here are there any actual ways to get any taller besides surgery

Should've drank milk when you were younger faggot

I drank a pretty large amount of milk as a kid which is why its so depressing

Get bigger traps and you'll look taller lol, they got Jordan's out there that add like an inch to your height to.

Wear shoes that add height, bigger traps. See a chiropractor; it'll make you look "taller". Also, it's really fucking good for you.

Well, last time I measured myself when I was like 23 I was 5'7"... I'm 28 now and out of the blue I decided to measure again, I somehow became 5'8"? I guess that's something.

Is it because you lost your virginity?

Yes, but you'll have no time off to find a gf instead

Napoleon wasn't actually short apparently btw

No, I lost that when I was 11 lol

Damn bro I don't know how you could be short then.. Are you gay? It matters bro

If these are the grills I'm missing out on I feel much better.

Is 16 too late?

5'5 here and my best mate is 6'2, while other is 5'11
id be ur friend if u wanted to

kek
MODS=GODS

Someone answer him pls

i never quite got the manlet meme present here, in Serbia, average is over 180cm up to 183cm, i am 182 to 183cm, man that are under 175cm is a rarity, even our girls are rare under 170cm. What are the height standards in your lands?

Dude you're not a manlet unless you act like one

Manlet sam, a Srbin brate.
Težak je život ;_;

We've obviously got a salty manlet here. Stop talking and rerack my weights

Stand in the middle of a cool, dark room.
Close your eyes and reach towards the ceiling.
Imagine a benign force flowing through you and stretching you out, making you taller.
Whisper "Grow, grow, grow."

6'0" here. might end it

fellow 6 footer.
I dont even feel tall. 6 foot is genuinely not tall anymore.

If you're not 6ft2 or above youre fucked

5ft2.
Life is literally hell.