Tinder pic general

Tinder pic general.

what profile pic can i make in my student room?

i was thinking about making pasta with rolled up sleeves or something, since apparently you need to pretend your interesting or something.

and i dont think my miniature painting skills will get me laid.

Did I fuck up? Shes really cute

this is her

>17 hours
Probably. Well, she hasn't unmatched yet. I guess that's something.
Go DDAMN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

that was p funny, she's autistic or you're ugly.

also she's not 18, watch out senpai

Bro she is hot as fuck. I hope it works out for you

The key is having 3-4 good photos of yourself

If you don't have any group photos, just have 3 good selfies. Don't have more because you will be weird.

Make sure you have good lighting and make your first photo the best because bitches don't look through the rest if your first sucks.

>slim thick

>slim thick
Looks more like stubby and chubby to me, m80. Look at that hammy arm.

Where the rest of her eyebrows

She looks like she's a HUGE fan of pizza if you catch my drift.

Yes, but that's alright, she's a 4.

Depending on your locale (are you from Mississippi?), she could well be a relative 7

People honestly think she's hot? She's a 5 in any big city, and that's being generous

pls halp with profiel pic

More pics since this is such a controversy.

And bro, just use a clear pic of you smiling and doing something natural with friends. Athletic activities like kayaking or rock climbing are great, lifting not so much. Girls love pics with dogs for some reason too. You want to prove that you are confident and social, while at the same time showing off your body/face. Beach is god tier.

BREHS

i dont have any beach friends.

all my friends are fat nerds (and i like em) the most athlethic thing we do together is bloodbowl.

and since i can cook wel i thought maybe a pic of deboning a chicken or something.

sorry for not compressing images btw

bro many girls don't check tinder that often, have patience and she will respond if she is interested.

That could work. Any hobby is good, and group shots are not a necessity. However if you are the most attractive of your friends, standing next to them might make you look better in comparison

>the most athlethic thing we do together is bloodbowl.

A pic of you all laughing together playing would be pretty good provided you're p central

>I like my boys tall

Bitches love dolphins bro. Just saiyan. Also be stone cold women seem to love that.
I was on here a while ago. Looking for a rate to see if it's better.

Alpha as fuck honestly. Shows chiseled jaw, ripped body, social skills, athletic skills, and intelligence. Would swipe right for

I only have this one, of me and my brother. our group doesnt really do foto's so i need to make some myself.

You are left, correct? I wouldn't use this pic personally, you don't really look prepared to take a pic here, not smiling. Make sure to on your next few social gatherings to have someone take a few pics.

Time to drop the "pls respond"-bomb

Still a nigger

The first photo makes you look like a manlet, so maybe cut that off.
Other than that, looks good.

also maybe not the thread but whats the face rating here? like a 6 or can i breach 7 (or maybe a 5 whatever)

5 or 6. Nothing special, but not unattractive. Not being mean, just objective

Shave your head and it will look better.

6/10, you'll look better without the half assed hair, sorry about your balding though.

And probably a better fashion style, more form fitting clothes, less average run of the mill dad look. You don't look horrible though.

This chart is horrible.

i already trimmed it there though, do i need to actually shave ?

Get rid of it dude. Just go full bald.

>Do I need to actually shave?

Imo, yeah. You do. It doesn't look good.

full shave is better than half gone

Oh and grow out your facial hair. That helps a lot to balance it out. Not saying grow a full beard but keep it thick.

She needs some bbc user. Send her my way

d-do you get messages...?

Something like this

that chart is such trash

god shaving the entire head every day seems like a fuckton of effort. instead of trimming once a week.

A bit, but it will look a lot better. Also, the max time would be like what? 10 minutes to 15? Once you get practice with it you can bring it down to 5 minutes?

It will help make you look better, also. Again, your fashion should be taken into account.

>fork in right hand
Absolutely savage
Would not date

>put first picture as me with my handsome friend
>plan is that grills dont know which one they're swiping for and check second pic
>second pic is me topless
>get tonnes of matches
>get ego boner and try using just a pic of myself for the first pic
>get no matches a all
>matches actually begin to go down.

You look like Stone Cold Steve Austin

Yeah but they're all boring and vapid. And all the tens are high and mighty off their ass
I am

what the fuck is up withthis chart, how is the third 5 supposed to be more attractive than the rightmost 4?

this is mine, its a fake snapchat that I photoshopped on a photo that I took myself.

Pathetic? maybe.

but in the 3 weeks ive been using it ive sexed 4 cuties and currently working on a trans women

if he is that's not bad. better to be honest than to catfish

I think I remember you from reddit thread you were going bald and asked if you should shave it off

pretty sure that doesn't matter if your not using a knife

damn no success for you either huh, tinder sucks for dudes. fuck all these boring whores with inflated egos cuz they match with anyone they swipe right on

>its a fake snapchat that I photoshopped on a photo that I took myself.

Now this is autism

You're a cutie tho

lmao

fuck you delete the picture for?

No but he cut up his steak all in one go then put his fork in his right hand.
You can see the knife on the table has been used.

It's savage.

Well being honest is good i guess, but some women are just ruthless when it comes to internet heightism.

dont worry user, here it is.

>that timer
1. It doesn't look like that AT ALL
2. The max length of a snap is 10 seconds, did someone supposedly take a screenshot the first half second of seeing it?

anyone save the pic?

would a manlet really want to go out with a girl who cares that much about height anyways? it's a win win.

Holy shit, just use the pic without any text over it. You're pretty hot, but acting a bit like a faggot

>2. The max length of a snap is 10 seconds
do you even use snapchat?

use snapsr (dotttttt )com senpai

looks fake as fuck

I shave my head every other day. If you want to have some outline then shave with the hair, if you want complete smooth then shave with grain then without.

If you can match your head stubble with your actual stubble it's a sexy look for bald lads I think. Well it's the only fucking look other than bald and clean shaven or bald and bearded.

Yeah being a manlet is natural bitch repellent. I know because I've never had a shitty date.

that was a all you can eat restaurant, that stuff was precut. i dont think i used the knife

well my beard was the same length as my hair in that pic. maybe a bit longer

There's always some fag that saves every picture posted on a thread.

Thank you for being that faggot, today.

I forgot the guy in the picture was in the thread and could prove me wrong

Fuck me

nice troll chart

damn thats next-level

thoughts on pic related? not me btw, I think I will just use an abs selfie and see what happens

post your work immediately

and tons of other stuff.

yellow is a fucking shit color

thats cool

yeah, definitely wouldn't take those to the first date, but really impressive work user, you must be a patient man

most of the stuff i paint is for game (everything)

but some super thic kingdom death miniatures make me want to paint for the model itself.

senpai look at the face on the last one, it's not just because of muh abs

>Manlets will be triggered by this

really nice man, makes me want to finally stick to a decent hobby.

>butterface
>fat
>thinks she's artsy

hard pass

It's cached when you view it, retard

Manlet so I don't even try. Nobody likes me anyway.

>face cleaner
>no BCG style army glasses
>hair combed on the correct side

Not because muh DYEL body got me more matches.

this bro

Thts cuz tinder is main stream as fuk now 3years ago u would meet hot library chicks fukin 10/10 petite chicks
Now its hamplanets, disgusting women who think there hot sht cuz most guys would fuck anything with a hole

So there's nothing of value at all on tinder? Have you met anyone worthwhile off it?

You look kinda gay in the left

i'm 5'7 and my gf is 5'7. she's like 3 inches above avarage female height. don't worry senpai