Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebN17xoJbLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are you not bankrupt?

youtube.com/watch?v=ebN17xoJbLg

This PSA set me straight. Never smoked again after that. Started to lift.

I work

i forced myself to eat only after meals
i cut down from 20 cigs to 3-5 a day

>75 cigs a day
>assuming you sleep 8 hours
>75 cigs in 16 hours
>roughly 4 cigs an hour
>smoking a cig every 15 mins
>how the fuck?

to *smoke only after meals
fuck

4 PACKS A DAY C'MON

I know I'm posting in a meme thread but goddammit I want a cigarette so bad now. I told myself I wouldn't have one till my drive home from work.
>2 hours to go

How long does it take to smoke a cigarette, 10 minutes? Is OP smoking two at a time?

I know its a typo but I still chuckled at the thought of a fatty saying this

"I only eat after meals"

Are you 10? holy shit.
I can smoke a cigarette in under 3 minutes.

You'll probably be surprised to find out some people never picked up that shitty habit, and wouldn't know how long it takes to smoke a cig.

>purposes
4 PACKS 3 TIMES A DAY CMON
GOTTA SMOKE BIG TO GET [spoiler] CANCER [\spoiler]

At least this isn't as bad as those "You mad white boy?" threads

75 a day? Wtf

U mad?

I thought my 50 a day was bad

Yes. Quit a 2 pack/day habit cold turkey. Best decision I ever made.

It is bad haha

Just because someone else is worse doesn't mean you aren't bad

50 a day isn't really that bad for an adult smoker, my dad smokes 90 a day

Why was it a good decision? Other than being able to afford food and pay bills because you no longer buy cigs

summer

Iktf man I had no choice but to quit because I couldnt pay rent while smoking 2 packs a day

Oh yeah? My dad smoked 130 a day and lived to be 89 years old

Is that some sort of an accomplishment? You sound like a fucking faggot desu. You can't even enjoy the cig in 3 minutes.

You don't smoke to enjoy it you smoke it because you need it

You think I like the taste of alcohol after drinking everyday for 10 years? Hell no but I have to drink because the withdrawal sucks

Wow so edgy.

My dad smoked 210 an lived to 98

Bullshit

That sucks man, but for us non-addicts who have things in moderation we actually enjoy smoking

>Why was it a good decision?
• I stopped smelling like shit.
• I stopped putting money in the pocket of people who sell addictive poison to people for profit.
• I stopped being seen as a second class citizen.
• I opened up my dating pool considerably.
• I got health gains.
• I stopped being a slave to cigarettes. First and foremost, my life and schedule stopped revolving around them.

Started vaping, quit after a week after smoking close to 40 a day for 10 years. Sure you might look like a fedora fag. But it works.

>Smoking in moderation
lol

you are a massive fgt

Just went cold turkey last week.
It literally just stopped being enjoyable for me.

Will probably have some when I drink because i like talking to smokers outside the bars

lol I'm srs, I have like 3 a day

Haha you don't smoke in moderation for long m8 before you know it you're 30 a day and anyone who says that's not true they obviously aren't inhaling the smoke

>thinks girls care if a guy smokes

lol no and most prefer smokers

my gf quit after smoking for 6 years with a vape

>inb4 fedora

it's the easiest way to wean yourself off, just buy progressively less nicotine juices until you're at nothing and you'll experience next to no withdrawal symptoms. she also noted that breathing and sense of smell/taste partially returned when she switched to exclusively vape

lol good one, i used to smoke and the phrase "like kissing an ashtray" was used semi frequently

EVERYONE tells me this, I admit there are days where I said fuck it smoked over double that coz everyone in my college smokes but I'm still sticking to around 3 a day after about a year and some days I don't smoke at all :) Willpower brah

i was a heavy smoker for 7-8 years.

One day i got fed up with the burning feel in my throat every morning so i just quit cold turkey.

I also realized that if i was doing something really enjoyable, I wouldn't pick the cigarette. So i just stopped being bored that often.

Lastly, only simple minded fucks still smoke in 2016. Just pay attention. People who smoke are weaker.

Few days after quitting i went out for some drinks and the thought of smoking didn't cross my mind once. Until i realized no one was smoking in the club, where it is allowed and i used to smoke.

Just quit it motherfucker. Smokers are retarded and have nothing interesting to say, that's why they smoke.

But they still kissed you.

Yeah.
Realized that I was winded and exhausted after playing with my newborn nephew and hated not being able to be there for him so I gave it up and started running and working out more.
that was nearly 7 years ago and I've never thought about smoking sense.

retard

You dont inhale obviously

Wut up niggas

literally you have to be retarded to not be able to simply quit. I smoke sometimes, mostly in social situations and never have a craving for them. I probably go through 2-4 cigs a month. maybe I just am psychologically and genetically superior?

Nah if you smoked 75 a day you'd need serious help to quit smoking because the addiction would be insane

I smoke a pack a day and quitting is hard as fuck

Its 2 cigarettes a month you fucking faggot. I used to smoke 5 in a firefight.

What? You need to smoke 30.a day to even be addicted

1/10 this guy smokes 4 a fucking hour lmao not 4 a monto. You cannot relate in any way