Chill a moment

Why are you all so tense?

Forget your cryptocurrency for a moment and close your eyes.

You will make it, user. Do not worry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA4dLUCIsUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buy coin
>immediately see LRBs everywhere (Long Red Bars)

How am I supposed to chill?

Wait.
You have enough time to succeed, why hurry?

this is my biggest problem. i feel like since i've gotten into crypto, i'm anxious as fuck and cant stay away from my blockfolio and the charts.

it's consuming me and my enjoyment of the things i used to enjoy and turning me into a zombie

how do i deal with this?

Thanks a lot, you made me feel better for today.

Good day user.

it doesn't get any better

after 5 months I've become a sleep deprived former shell of a human

can't wait to sell everything

Take up meditation and stop drinking coffee. If that don't work start drinking hard liquor

the worst thing is everytime i make a mistake or dont pay attention to things and enjoy myself instead, i feel guilty for ''wasting'' the opportunity of a lifetime to get rich.

its not even making my life any better even though i did get more wealthy from it. fuck crypto to be honest, i cant wait for the current cycle to be over so i can just chill, buy a bottom and forget for a year

Try to stay away from it. It isn't necessary to sell it, I'm just saying: buy and hold. Checking it once per day is enough.

Maybe you're happy that you didn't bother too much someday.

i drink like two cups of coffee a day and it was never a problem. should i switch to green tea? atm i feel like i can't function without coffee. i love the taste and the happy feeling it gives me

I'm already numb to this. I make small buys every few hours on coins I own and close bittrex immediately. Not even checking my balance anymore. I know how this is going to end up so I ain't stressing myself anymore.
Gonna smoke a huge bowl now then fap and watch a movie. Have a good day bros, we're all gonna make it.

Without coffee you may be less active, but also less tense. Try a week or two without it or try to reduce your coffee input by only one or two per day.

I barely drink coffee, only when I'm having a hard day or multiple exams, and I'm feeling well without it. Sleeping is barely a problem after a hard day at work/school.

Green tea is a good alternative. If you're feeling stressed or anxious, keep away from coffee.
Maybe go for a walk when you feel the stress building up, and without your phone, so you can't habitually look at crypto

That's the spirit

You're thinking about it all wrong. My wagecuck job is a psychological therapist so I'll tell you what I'd tell a client: you need to be aware of the metacognitions (belief about
what a thought offers) associated with worrying (go over future possibilities) or ruminating (go over past experiences).

Likelihood is you engage in worrying, despite it being useless, to help protect or prepare yourself. And you ruminate to either find new information that means it wasn't what you thought or to come to terms with it (both are useless).

The same applies here. If you're not a worrier or a ruminator in your everyday life then why here? It's as useless. Normal investors refer to "not becoming emotional" or "make a plan and stick with it". What they're actually doing is using mantras to help them break these cycles.

>inb4 this is bullshit, read some papers.

Set stop losses and take profits. Set market buy/sell at your desired entry point and set sl/tp for that too.

>be me
>haven't bought a cent of cryptocurrency due to identity paranoia and most mainstream coin-buying sites' verifications
>still watch crypto anyway like crazy
> someone sees me
> "what are you doing, user?"
> watching stocks
> "I've noticed that you haven't bought any of these stocks, have you?"
> ...
> "so you're cosplaying success, user?"

I'm just waiting for Request and Airswap and then I'm done. Gonna hold BTC, XMR, LINK and ETH and not care anymore after that.
youtube.com/watch?v=JA4dLUCIsUU

Some people were meant to be losers, user-kun. Thank you for filling this niche.

Thanks user, will do my best to stop worrying. I'm in uni but I hate the idea of wagecucking so i put a lot of pressure on myself to make money with crypto or come up with biz ideas so I dont have to wagecuck.

Taking a step back and seeing the bigger picture might help me relax

as someone who has already "made it":

the less you worry about "making it" the better you will do. greed just leads people to chase shitcoins and the during the next bear market the vast majority of the coins being shilled/hyped here will drop and will not recover, regardless of how promising the tech looks.

if you feel the need to check the chart of your favorite coin/s more than once a week you're in the wrong ones.

>if you feel the need to check the chart of your favorite coin/s more than once a week you're in the wrong ones.

actually good advice.

i think having a diversified portfolio of legit coins i believe in with a majority btc holding will make me a lot calmer than holding a majority shitcoins that might not be here in a year

Ask yourself about the last time it didn't work out. When life got to the point you couldn't manage it or something did fix it for you? Ask yourself why it won't happen that way this time.

>if you can think of a time where it was very difficult for yourself ask yourself if it was truly too difficult in that moment itself or was it difficult because what you thought was coming? Every difficult moment in our lives is due to predicting how bad it's going to get. It's the same with chronic pain, anxiety about uncertainty, loss of job, kicked out of education, etc. All of those things at that time are perfectly fine, we're terrified of how unimaginably bad it gets. Spoiler, it never gets that bad. We're all going to make it.

had a bad day but I'm still up 100% from when I started

Lessons learnt.
I will still make it...

its less about them being "legit", and more about coins that are seeing real world use today.

coins that have no product, (even if the development team is solid), coins that are trying to be a "better bitcoin", coins that were created only as a funding mechanism (and added to the core protocol because who would buy them otherwise) are the kinds of coins you should be avoiding.

not because there isnt money to be made with them, theres money to be made from any shitcoin, but because coins like the ones above have nothing stopping them from being replaced overnight by a new, more hyped, more marketed coin.

outside of 10 or so core coins (not the top 10 by any means), every other coins is at risk of being replaced at almost any time, and those are the ones you will lose your shirt over. those are the ones that look great until their trading volume disappears when something new comes along.

How much have you/will you spread over those in fiat?

When I was younger all I cared about was being able to play video games. Now that i'm in my 20s I feel like I have to achieve so much more in life and it's like a big dark cloud over my head. It stops me from truly enjoying the things I love to do and all I want to do is get rid of the worries in this cloud.

I've read some quote that said ''the best way to become richer is not to increase your wealth but to reduce your greed'' and it resonated with me. But how? Do i need to practice some mindfulness or meditate? I work out regularly and consume almost no sugar.

>should I do some mindfulness

Mindfulness is part of third wave psychology because it addresses worrying and ruminating. So the answer is yes but not the conventional way. Mindfulness is not sitting for 10 minutes and doing it. Mindfulness is doing it when you notice your emotional change and identify this is a product of you thinking in the past or the future.

>Now that i'm in my 20s I feel like I have to achieve so much more in life and it's like a big dark cloud over my head

Unless I had you in a therapy session it's hard to get to the bottom of this properly so I'm going to guess with what most my clients would present like saying this. I take it you disqualify positives and focus on negatives right? (e.g. my good exam results were lucky/should have been higher/easy exam; my bad exam results are just another sign I'm fucking up in life). This is usually the reason why people who want to be successful stay depressed despite achieving what they thought would fix it. Again, metacognitions, identify why you think being hard on yourself is helpful (hint: you think it motivates you, stops you from becoming lazy, stops you from being satisfied with mediocrity). Wanna know what it really does? Keeps your life a misery and nothing will ever be good enough and it DEMOTIVATES YOU, completely the opposite of what you think. When everything is never good enough you lose out on the mental reward of doing it (hence why you probably procrastinate more than others?). Give yourself a break and enjoy what you're achieving and you'll achieve more. Keep doing what you're doing and stay in a cycle of procrastination, self-loathing and never enjoying what you achieve. It's pretty simple choice when you see it that way (i'm yet to do it properly but I get my clients to, I'm like the doctors who smoke and are fat).

Do you mean the ICOs? I'm going to fill the personal caps with my shitcoins.
Those 4 coins? Fat six figures, 40/20/20/20.

Thanks for the advice user. You made me feel a little better.

Thank you OP. Fuck I had some stressfull times.

Who would've thought making money would be stressful? Would you rather be a wagecuck?