Post-dip plans

What are you planning to buy after the big alt dip?

OP I am seriously all in on this bitch. Funfair is going to take us all the way. This is the only coin I think is legit. This Jez San guy knows his stuff. Pic related it's something he said in the telegram chat recently.

Also we just hit the floor for the 100th time, down from 850 sats, so this is ground zero of the rocket launch IMO

tl;dr: Funfair is a winning ticket

> read in al pacino's voice
> feels inspired

can confirm that FUN is indeed at the bottom

>I'm gonna make u an offa u canna refuse..

>FUN gonna take off
plz do
I gotta eat

let's break the bottom

Bitshares

why BTS vs 0x/swap/raiDEX?

I can see 525 happening but I'll be surprised if it dips below that from here

wrong pic

50% ?

You have a 66% chance of pulling a second gold ball, easy.

Brainlet, get out.

13% You pick from the same box AND it's a gold ball

Strat, nxs, lisk

Started to stock up on OMG. Feel like buying ETH after it dipped from 14 to 8, 7, and for a brief moment, 6.

feels so fucking good, man.

Thinking of liquidating my ant, trx and a bit of ark and eth for all this. thoughts?

I'm buying some MTL and OMG. They look way oversold due to noob panic

50 percent good ball. 0% chanc3 i buy fun

>gets IQ test question wrong
>isn't going to buy FUN

i'm also with 66% chance and 100% chance to lose money because of bad decisions during pnd run.

>pnd run

EmberCoin - ALL IN at 2 sats. New wallet in 4 hours. Easiest money of my life.

someone explain this one, it should be 50%

is this a meme?

You also have to calculate the odds of which box you originally picked. You have the preknowledge that you picked a gold ball but you don't know which gold ball so you calculate the odds of which box you grabbed it from. There is a 66% chance you grabbed from box one and a 33% chance you grabbed from box 2. and because:

box 1 => gold ball

box 2 => silver ball

you come to the conclusion that you have a 66% chance the second ball is gold. It's a variant of the monty hall problem.

The Fun coin burn taking place at an undisclosed time this month will raise the floor guaranteed

>Ok. Until now I was optimistic about Veeky Forums's inelegance. Read what it says. It wants the probability of pulling from the same box and pulling a gold ball.
>
>There are 3 boxes. 1/3.
>There are 2 gold balls and 5 balls total. 2/5.
>If you've passed the 6th grade you know to multiply these probabilities.
>13.33%.

Thank you for this insightful post. Next, please tell us what your outlook on FUN is.

>what is the probability that the next ball you take FROM THE SAME BOX will also be gold.

getting it wrong because you're illiterate is just as bad as getting it wrong because you're bad at stats.

Volume is picking up, wallet is launching in a few hours. You can stay broke if you like.

>alt dip
You mean the end of most alts?

this is the only correct answer

is that a pre-meal preparation ritual?

are you retarded?

It's 2/3.
can be trivially seen, by either just looking at the tiny probability space or by noticing how the leftmost box is twice as likely as the middle box to be the one randomly chosen, given that you reveal a golden ball from inside it.

but if you want a calculation then,
P(2nd ball is gold | 1st is gold) = P(2nd is gold | first is gold, leftmost box chosen)P(leftmost box chosen|1st is gold) + P(2nd is gold|first is gold, middlebox chosen)P(middlebox chosen | 1st is gold) = P(leftmost box is chosen | 1st is gold) = P(leftmost box is chosen, 1st is gold)/P(1st is gold) = P(leftmost box is chosen)/P(1st is gold) = 1/3 / 1/2 = 2/3.

Just sit back and enjoy the show then.

give me your phone number so I can text you LOL in all caps when this thing goes nowhere

ok

A, A, A, B

This is correct.