What's it like knowing that you lift weights at least three times a week and look "big" but a boxer with 3 months...

what's it like knowing that you lift weights at least three times a week and look "big" but a boxer with 3 months fighting experience could knock you the fuck out and then grab your girl's ass while you were twitching on the pavement?

bodybuilding is for faggots. learn some mma you fucking sad non-functionally-strong cucks.

>Hey user, can you help me move this heavy object out of the way?
>sure dahaha my mma will help with that

enjoy pulling your back. that's what movers are for. get other people to do the dirty work for you.

what's it like knowing that you box at least three times a week and "fight well" but a man with a CC permit with no experience could knock you the fuck out and then grab your girl's ass while you were bleeding out on the pavement?

boxing is for faggots. buy a gun you fucking sad non-functionally-combat-ready cucks.

Why are you posting a soccer player?

seriously this has been the biggest bonus from my 2 years of lifting. being able to move heavy shit around like its styrofoam will make you a god amongst your peers.

i dont see punching being that useful though since im not in junior high school

that is bullet tooth tony. he doesn't lift but he will fuck you up.

He's supposedly a 'tough guy'

Sounds like something a poor person or ethnic minority would worry about lol

>a guy who does something that you don't do is better than you at that thing
Wow I'm really learning a lot of stuff today

No, that's Vinnie Jones. A former Premier League soccer player now actor. He does hold the world record for the fastest red card though.

A normal guy with 0 fighting experience could knock you out. What's your point?

Stength training and MMA is unstoppable. Body building is gay. Most of your fans are homos anyways.

>how to triggering Veeky Forums, the thread

>what's it like knowing that you train boxing at least three times a week and can "fight" but an accountant with 3 months accounting experience could make way fucking better financial reports than you, and then grab your girl's ass while you were trying to figure out what non gaap income is?

dude boxing and powerlifting/bodybuilding serve completely different purposes why would you even compare those

Lift 6 times a week, trained mma, mauy thai, freestyle karate and done kickboxing. For around 3 years. Think ill be fine chump

Because autists like you will take the b8

fuck I did take it didn't I

Still will knock you the fuck out
One of the baddest motherfuckers that blessed football with his involvement with it.

There's a point where size eclipses technique. Last weekend when i was at the bar, one of my manlet friends was being a huge cunt (he's 5'7 / 150), so i punched him in the ass as hard as i could while he was walking. He seriously fucking flew and landed on the ground.

I only weigh 185 and hit his ass. Imagine if i would have punched him in the face. Or imagine if i weighed 50 lbs more than him instead of 35.

Being an aggressive douche doesn't mean you're a good fighter. See: Kimbo Slice.

As someone who has been boxing since they were 12, wrestling freestyle since 14, and doing jiu jitsu since 14.
Most people are fucking shite at fighting, especially noobs.
They act all hard and cunts get fucking split when they want to have a go. Fucking new guys talk the most shot and they're always little smarmy cunts without a fucking ounce of muscle on them.
"Oi me cardio is too good, I'm going to out pace and win through speed and precision"
No cunt you always get fucking taken to the ground and ground and pounded to a pussy paste by some bloke fucking twice your size you started a fight with because you rhink you know what to do because you step into a ring or onto a mat a few times a week.

Fucking scrawnily cunts too afraid to admit they're a fuckin gayboy starting shit.
None of them fucking lift either. Act like it is unnecessary and they want to be strong "for their size"

Here's a thoight m8. Maybe you wouldn't have to try so hard to have a go if you didn't look like a fucking twat he sucks more of other guys cocks than his girl does (which is a lot).

Fucking train your body to excell in all attributes you want to. But don't act like your strong if you know you aren't.
I have been powerlifting for 5 years and I'm one of the most docile blokes in my gym. But the little runts piss themselves and get all quiet when they have to spar with a 90 kg guy.

Bad troll faggot.

Youre supposed to do both.

Then why hasn't the 400 pound mountain dominated the UFC heavyweight division yet?

>what's it like knowing that you play the piano at least three times a week and look "cultured" but a boxer with 3 months fighting experience could knock you the fuck out and then grab your girl's ass while you were twitching on the pavement?
>music's for faggots. learn some mma you fucking sad non-functionally-strong cucks.

hello im just putting this thread on report so a mod can come and verify its quality.

nothing personel friend, I just wish to maintain the highest levels of quality on Veeky Forums.

also sage.

>2000+16
>falling for the hand to hand meme
If my hobby was as useless as yours, I'd be angry too

not the mountain but
>brock lesnar

sounds like you have some sick fantasies little man

I trained mma and still lift.

MMA isnt fighting neither is boxing.

In a real fight, I will pick something up and bash a fucker.

Obviously you havent been in a real fight OP, perhaps grow some balls and go out and get into a few scraps and you will understand mma and boxing is for pussies who think sanctioned rules is real fighting.

I live in a developed country and have no need for self defence.

Thread DESU
Nobody sees lifting as a defensive discipline.
It's to get your GF wet, OP.

i lift weights 6 times a week and i do mma too. whats up doc?

> this buttmad because he's a skeleton
This thread is shit

kek

There will always be someone more powerful or capable than me. I lift because it feels good for me.

>The whole earth and our entire civilization could be knocked out by some comet with only 3000 years of training at zooming through space
>You'll just have to sit there doing whatever happens to us after complete obliteration while that comet boxes your gf's hiney

Lmao I don't really lift to fight
I lift for asthetics I don't even really need to workout since I have the face
I only lift so I can make eye contact with girls and never make a move while also ignoring them and fucking up every move they make so they can feel the pain of regret forever.

Hows it feel that a boxer with 10 years fighting experience can get shot and die in minutes?

Fighting is for faggots. Learn to shoot you fucking sad manlet criminal

>comets
>only 3000 years experience
Top kek fampai I'm sure comets love to lie on the internet and say they've only been training 3000 years instead of closer to 5 billion.

>pulls out gun
k