What ever happened throughout history in the balochistan region...

what ever happened throughout history in the balochistan region? I always assumed they were pseudo-Kurds ingrained in pakistani/indian culture who do nothing but bomb their occupiers (iran/[pakistan) and herd camels

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some cool stuff happened in the portions that overlap with sistan/sakastan, like the city of zaranj, but not much tends to happen in other areas like makran though

Indo-Greek kingdoms.

Kurds aren't from there why would you think this?

I think OP meant that they are Kurds to the Pakistani's Arabs.

Difference here is that they're all part of the same wider language spectrum unlike the situation with the Kurds and the Turks & Arabs.

That area was the first piece of land to gain independence from the British UNion of India and was declared as the Republic of Kalat in 1947, it was already an independent entity according to the treaty from like 1878 and the Pakis invaded them anyway and enforced an accession of the state to pakistan.

They claim it was majority accession but this is mostly false as there is a insurgency that is still ongoing mostly supported by India as the support for the Kalat originated with the Indian National Congress opposing the Pakis from gaining a foothold and access to straits hormuz

Pajeet detected.

Most pajeets will claim that Balochistan used to be a hindu region. Reasoning is that anything that cannot squarely be defined as Islam or Zoroastrianism, becomes Hinduism by default.
A pajeet can know jack fucking squat about a region, culture, people and still wewuzz the fuck out of it.

Pajeetology 101.

Thousands upon thousands of goats were raped.

WTF are you on about Kalat is full of muslims, I was just stating the facts on what happend and your Paki autism seems to have kicked in because of your inbred cousin fucking brain cannot comprehend what you read.

I never said Hindu anywhere, you did, obvisouly you are some insecure cuck muslim jacking off to bollywood actresses while pining over your family goat shared between your uncle/dad.

Ridiculous.

gandarians
no, brainlet

gandharans? lmao those were in northern afghanistan/pakistan, in peshawar

Kill all Pashtuns and Tajiks and the various chinks as well

You are a pleb en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom

Tajiks are fine.

All of them are mountain niggers
t. comes from multiple generations of radically secular kabuli and various royal family intermarriages/best friendships

>various royal family intermarriages/best friendships
Have any female relatives I can marry and have royal brood with?

Yeah but they're all butt ugly

Don't be upset that I simply told what your fellow Pajeets think already. Akhand Bharat bs

Fuck back off to your even worse quality of life, Islamic theocracy, and stagnant, shitty economy, P*ki.
You're probably underage too, so go fondle your father/uncle's balls while you're at it.

>Don't be upset that I simply told what your fellow Pajeets think already. Akhand Bharat bs
So you basically assume nonsense and posture yourself like an idiot? Sounds like inferior inbred thinking.

>haha, the ebil yindoo wants to control us and take away our islam

List Pashtun, Tajiks are at least educated, which is more then what you can say for the average Pashtun.

Tajikized pashtun detected

Of course they are educated, there's a reason why all the clerks and bureaucracy was Tajik, Pashtuns can't even read. Literally ever other ethnicity is better than Pashtuns and Baloch in whatever country they are.