What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Go to bed before parents. Get a job. Stop being a pussy. Stop posting this thread.

sleep early
get a job
buy food with the income from your job
gfs are expensive, get a job

useless piece of shit

>gfs are expensive

found the beta

Fake their suicide.

>Le just get a job

Explain how.

The only jobs I can find are part-time jobs around here.

>is an adult (presumably, hopefully)
>7 hours of sleep is not enough for him

Cmon bitch I run on an average of 5 hours of sleep a night

>I'm chronically sleep deprived so you should be too

b8 but either ways
>tfw you don't realize you are the goblin

What Said. You are the Green Goblin you lazy beta fuck.
>All the jobs here are part-time
BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU FAGGOT.
Unless you live in bum fuck nowhere with Sally fucking her cousin Skeeter, you're likely to find a full-time fucking job.

More than likely what you really mean is
>There are no full-time jobs I'm willing to work
Which means get off your ass and do some work you fucking puss-sack.

No one that, why the fuck, under any god damn circumstances, are you being bothered to so fucking chores when you live in a house with electricity, clean water, a fucking bed and clothes and a god damn roof above your head, all for free, and doing what you can to help around the house to begin with?

You are a god damn lout. A fucking parasitic mite. Kill yourself. I'm actually fucking buttmad at your whiny, juvenile post you spoiled piece of shit.

Seriously, so the world and your parents a favor and kill yourself, or fucking fix yourself. God damn urchin.

there are only part time jobs here fag.

It's not my fucking fault, i don't control the economy in this shitty town

Sleep with ear plugs. That's what I do and I don't hear anything. Just pray no one breaks in or a fire breaks out because you won't hear shit.

No, but you do control how much a shitty fucking kid you're being you spoilt shit.
Also, give me the name of your fucking town. Guarantee I can find an entree level job that's full-time for out of school graduates.

And if there aren't any full-time jobs whatsoever, you know what you do? You Mexican the fuck up and work two part-time jobs you lazy fucking nigger.

>You Mexican the fuck up and work two part-time jobs you lazy fucking nigger.

Yeah i'd love to except PART TIME JOBS REQUIRE FULL AVAILABILITY.

I'm working 25 hours a week right now, i can't work more

this thread again

You lucky fuck I can't even get a part-time job

Count your fucking blessings

just like

>cbt
>power lifting
>high test
>is this natty
e celeb fags like rich piana threads

those are posted every fucking day too.

Then work part time? How is that a fucking excuse. Simple math you uneducated shit. Anything>0

>Doesn't give me town name
>Says part-time jobs require full-time availability
>Doesn't ask current employer for more hours or seek another part-time job with strictly one to three days of work

Two things then. You're baiting. Or you're fucking lazier and stupider than a nigger. Either way done responding.
8/10 kys

Stack part times to make full time wage nigger

>You lucky fuck I can't even get a part-time job
>Count your fucking blessings

Because you're just retarded.

I'm a fucking loser and I've had NO issue finding part-time jobs

So get a part time job. Living with parents means you have no expenses, just buy some fucking whey and a gym membership

Teach me your ways then oh wise Buddha because part-time openings from last year STILL haven't responded to my fucking application. Last job I had was seasonal retail and I only got in because my cousin was friends with the manager. We had like 30 other seasonal people working there and we all got dropped after the holidays

I only get bots calling me now

I HAVE A PART TIME JOB YOU FAGGOTS

BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO MOVE OUT.

How many places do you apply to?

Apply to every single one.

Not gonna lie, I'm a fucking loser retard and I get interviews for 6/10 jobs I apply to usually. Often times I get more job offers than I want. Shame they're all part-time though

>wanting to move out and take on all that financially responbility instead of sitting your parents down and talking about the issues you're having like a healthy adult
never ever going to make it desu

Yeah how retarded of me to want to live an independent life, right?

Get 2 part time jobs you lazy faggot

man you are such an embodiment of millenial retardation

I've applied to mall stores, pizza places, cafes, grocery stores, and even places that need lab techs since I'm a chem undergrad

Nobody wants me. I guess I should just keep shooting them out and hope I get lucky

>it's retarded to move out and begin living independently

so what isn't retarded in your opinion? Living in your parents' basement until your 40?

i get along great with my parents, we have a complete home gym in our basement that my dad and I use and 95% of my income goes straight to savings, so yeah that isn't as retarded as getting 2 jobs because you don't know how to communicate with your parents

Just keep shooting them out I guess.

Maybe you just live in a completely shitty area, if so, move to an area with more/better jobs.

Also for your chem shit try networking with profs/students/alumni. That's how you get those lab tech or research positions.

Then go to college? What the fuck are you expecting? Some Veeky Forumsizen to feel sorry for a fat neck beard and take you under their wings?

>i get along great with my parents

Good for you, but that's not the case for most people.

Most people that I've known don't get along too well with their parents either because their opinions/mindsets on certain things don't align, or the generational(age) gap is too wide, or simply because they're your parents and so even when you're an adult they try to influence you because they see you as their child.

Further, a lot of times the place they live isn't too great for job /career prospects, so it's important to move out to the city/a better city to get further in their career.

I'm really glad I actually tried in school and don't have to worry about this NEET shit.

It might be the resume you're sending out, most places I've worked are selective based on what they can assume about your personality on paper, even if it's wrong.

>Won't let me sleep enough
Take naps, go to bed earlier, or just fucking deal with it.
>Nag me about getting job, moving out, chores
Get it together and help out more around the house. It's physical activity, and if you aren't a freeloading bitch your parents won't have as much of an issue with you not moving out right away.
>Won't buy good food
Buy your own fucking food. Clearly you aren't spending your money on real living expenses, anyway.
>Can't get gf
Your parents aren't the problem there.

Well you see I have a job. Every two weeks they pay me money and I use that money to pay rent and bills. Ive been calling this exotic system "being an adult"

I work retail. They dropped you because you weren't worth employing. Thats what happens to shitty seasonals.

>there are people who STILL respond to this pasta
I love summer

Hopefully I can be buddy buddy with a prof. I really need the connections

That's what I'm thinking but I don't have much to put on it to begin with. I'm only halfway through my undergrad. I should meet up with a career counselor

Funny, I was the one seasonal they kept calling in over the others. There are an overabundance of people looking for entry level jobs in my area anyway. Living in a major city is hell

It's usually stuff people include in the 'skills' section, or other sections of a resume other than work experience-- anywhere a person has an opportunity to let their autism shine through really. One place, where I was really good friends with my manager, we would look over and make fun of resumes together.

First thing: e-mail. Your e-mail better be [yourname]@gmail.com. Any other domain (other than student) reflects poorly. And having your own domain just makes you seems like an autismo.

Work experience should list term, place, position title, and job duties.

Skills should be kept short. Most entry level jobs want you to say you have:

1. Interpersonal Skills
2. Customer Service
3. Basic Computer Software/Hardware

Anyone need a job in Michigan?

... everyone's gone...

>Officially take this thread as my own because alpha

So fit, make this and put it on a bed of spinach leafs that you tossed with lemon juice an pepper for a god tier lunch

>Domain
I use my academic email. First/[email protected] I know enough not to use 69xXPantyDropperXx69

>Work experience
I should beef up my duties section. It's very lacking

>Skills
Most of them include skills from my labs that I picked up. I remove them for jobs they don't apply to but the resume ends up looking empty

That's good advice though thanks user

Cool. One thing: your .edu email might scare off part-time employers because they don't want students due to availability. It depends on the job, but if you're looking at something like cashier/service/grocers don't let them know if you don't have to. Availability is one of the main things they're looking for, not just good workers.

I would personally make your skills more generic , sometimes 'dumbing down' your resume is the only way to get the job.