COSS has a new CEO

Strap on guys, no more scammy FUD bullshit.

cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/08/singapore-cryptocurrency-exchange-coss-names-tim-grant-new-ceo/

Other urls found in this thread:

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
unaico2sitetalk.wordpress.com/about/
sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/
cointelegraph.com/press-releases/a-singapore-based-startup-coss-ranked-the-highest-in-ico-rating-history
sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/?m=1
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/11/gox-bitcoin-exchange-mark-karpeles-on-trial-japan-embezzlement-loss-of-millions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is why it's dumping

DELETE THIS

Why would this cause a dump ?

I googled "Tim Grant mlm scam" and nothing came up, so he can't be as bad as the last guy lol.

OUR NEW KING
It's dumping because Bitcoin is going up. I don't like it either

I don't know...them appointing a CEO now in the middle of all this is like them FUDDing on themselves.

Fucking stop Im not done accumulating yet.

in 10k and holding strong not selling to these nigger whales.

I got 14k brah I think this is gonna be a huge winner

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING floor just collapsed, fuck this shit. Panic selling cunts.

No ones buying... COSS IS DEAD.
Volume gone except sales, if you want to accumulate, theres plenty of time to get it cheaper.

it will go back to .00025000 eth in the next 2 days.

Sales are stil volume, which translates into dividend.

1 USD by Sunday evening, screencap this

if there are whales putting up huge sell walls causing mass panic, you should be buying.

Oh God, do you think so? I was about to scrape more into my bucket, but I can't decide if it will dump further when the dividends is paid out.

Why are legit projects WITH WORKING DEMOS so undervauled? There are like 5 thousand garbage vaporware ICOs that are more than this. God damn it i really hope SEC gets involved fuck these stupid price manipulators.

Its the pattern thats kinda ingrained, crypto has becone a series of PnD since most coins are worthless, no working product only a white paper at best.

So when something legitimate comes once and a while its kinda hard to switch off and think long term. Just go PnD and onto the next ICO for quick gains.

You people shit your pants as soon as stuff dips, it will be back to 800ish within a week or two

Yeah i have 2k USD worth of ETH sitting and hopefully i can time the next pump and dump. IF they make it as obvious as last weeks with elix, odn, link and coss i should be fine.

this coin pays you in all the coins that gain transfer fees on the exchange. This should be bigger than ark.

It will once the exchange grows, thats why I said mid to long term.

>trusting a man that wears a bow tie
biz whats happened to you

could you say "no" to this man? be honest

You clearly dont get it

I made my own copy pasta because I was tired of typing this stuff out. Rune Evensen is still a part of COSS and he's still on their website

Hey guys! Just reminding everyone that Rune Evensen the creator of COSS is a con artist. This isn't some unsubstantiated "diluted arkies" comment that has no basis. If your not in, don't get fomo and buy this scam. Shills will say that there's no proof but articles are available online. Google this coin before you buy. Note the dates of the article. This stuff came out long before COSS was conceived.

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/

Here's a paid write up about his pyramid scheme

unaico2sitetalk.wordpress.com/about/

8 year old article about one of his scams
sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/
Here's a paid write up that sounds extremely similar to COSS

cointelegraph.com/press-releases/a-singapore-based-startup-coss-ranked-the-highest-in-ico-rating-history

sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/?m=1

Reminder of Mt Gox
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/11/gox-bitcoin-exchange-mark-karpeles-on-trial-japan-embezzlement-loss-of-millions

Shills are going to try and say "derr FUD! Prove it!" Like they always do. Read these and the white paper for yourself. This is the guy who made this coin. The most successful traders limit risk as a priority and the risk factor is off the chart.

I have nothing to gain and I'm not here to shill my own coin. I offer only evidence that this guy is shady.
Bring it on COSS shills, I've already left this thread

As usual,all this proves is that he was involved in an mlm scheme, which is legal in most of the world. This is something everyone knows at this point.

Participating in an mlm incurs a similar level of risk to participating in an ICO. In fact, ICO's are even more imbalanced, as those holding the ICO incur zero financial risk, while those buying incur a massive one.

I thank you for being the only replay that's made any sense (for me at least).

These are my own opinions and I speak only for myself.
Even if it isn't illegal, it speaks volumes to his character. His character says to me, that he cares more about his own personal success than he cares about his company's success. This is why i imagine he packed up and closed up shop instead of using capital to revamp his company. This doesn't sit well for me. I'm sure that isn't much different than most other companies, but crypto is much more volitle and much less regulated than a traditional company.

>"Here's my shit, respond if you want idc I'm out"
>please someone respond

Cool, time to buy more.

This shit hit 28 cents and it's a week old.

A month from now and I will liquidate at $1+

See you guys there

Just bought 5k

>Not buying into other Vitalik coins
>Being this dumb
>WETRUST
>First to tackle its use-case problem.
>Team from Stanford and Berkeley.
>$30 million market cap
>Money Skelly is an advisor
>Alpha coming out next week
>Spike yesterday due to whales accumulation, but dipped today back to usual prices.
>200m mcap is the minimum expected for a Vitalik Coin
>6x more to go.

Shhh whales are accumulating

I love that its the only coin that isnt shilled to the gills, and yet it may end up being the most profitable.

If the exchange just manages to do everything right and gets as much volume as bittrex just holding about ~100k COSS will let you quit wageslaving forever.

It's literally going to shill again 3 days from now, in anticipation of the second payout. And the week after, and so on and so forth.

Getting into it now, especially with the BTC Gold bullshit, is amazing. I was really bummed that I got in at 12 cents with not much, but I just quadrupled my stack at 13 cents.

WEEEE

Yeah BTG is being premined right now though by it's devs. It's another cash grab. They're mining millions of dollars of BTG from October 1st, then releasing it to everyone on the 25th.

Yeah it's fucking disgusting. The only good thing about it is that people are FOMOing into and pushing down alt prices.

If you're not in BTC already, hold and buy alt dips. In a week or even less, you'll be green.

Especially the solid ones like NEO. $37 -- > $31 in like 5 hours, yeah fuck off