TFW parents are preventing my gains

>TFW parents are preventing my gains

I need to move out, but how is the question

Have any of you guys encountered this conundrum?

Yes.

I've found a loophole.

Ask for extra tendies, and when you smack the plate out of mum's hands focus on your form.

Repeat with more tendies and better form and soon you'll reach 4pl8 tard strength tendie smack status.

Haha funny xD

Almost as funny as the reality that live-at-home faggots can't spend less than they earn and move out.

>Move out with a minimum wage job bro!

Why do NEETs or people in the exact same position think they have any authority on this matter?

>implying

REEEEEE

Holy shit. After thinking about being a NEET and not being able to give move out advice my mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the self reflection that I can't give advice about something as fucking simple as not being a minimum wage faggot. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want people to gain any sort of life skill so they're not trapped in a minimum wage job. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought this generation was supposed to change the world??? This is so fucked.

You're projecting quite hard

Try being employed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I'm in my garage here. You see this lamb ber geeny? I earned it by taking memes, relabeling them, and skipping straight to step 3: profit.

I have a job

I moved out on minimum wage, part-time. I had to. You're not going to be able to live on your own, you'll have to deal with renting a room and living with other people.

How hard was it?

I want to but I'm scared user. I don't know how

If b8 REEEEEEE

Get a job as an apprentice for any sort of manual labor job. Plumbing/roofing/refrigeration/concrete. You might start at minimum wage but if you're willing to learn you will be making at least a few dollars more than minimum wage after 6-12 months. If not, use your newly acquired experience to find a job that pays you more.

I want to go to college like the big boys. That's always been my dream...

But really my question was more how do I move out? Money wise I suppose I could freelance or work in a warehouse or move shit on craigslist, I just don't know how to not get scammed or find non nigger roommates when picking out a place

Welfare user. Foodstamps.

I'm going to college now after spending 10 years in the trades. Had to move back in to do it. You can go to college and do the trades but you're going to be working your fucking ass off.

How not to get scammed? Start at the bottom and work your way up. If you're not a drug addict and/or alcoholic and are willing to do the shit work you are wanted out there. Check out craigslist jobs under "general labor" or "skilled labor" and start calling around and applying.

Between work and school you won't have much if any time for the gym but you'll just have to see how you're able to manage your time.

Oh and fuck roommates. I got burned by roommates for the first two years I was moved out and vowed to never again do that shit. You might get extremely lucky but everyone I've seen that pays their bills (that is, the bills are in their name) have to deal with the dumbest bullshit ever when they have roommates. To clarify, the dumbest shit ever is dyel faggots who spend their money on beer, weed, and dumb fucking clothes and neglect their health for the appearance of being "cool". Fuck that shit.

Good luck, user.

I still don't know user

I guess it's just one of those things you figure out as you go/when you jump in it...

REEEEE

Either work hard or get welfare and food stamps and college loans (which doesn't mean you aren't working hard it's just a different method).

Wallowing in self pity means you have to keep asking random internet people for advice that you won't follow because you're a faggot.

I'm a faggot for caring REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no. I'm an adult.

I'm just scared and unsure, user

I've never gone that far in adult life before

Welcome to growing up. Don't let the toxic faggots who don't grow up keep you from growing.

Confidence, at least for me, is fake bullshit I just tell myself BUT when you successfully bullshit confidence to yourself you are successfully being confident. The faggots who act like they were never unsure or scared are lying ass faggots projecting their insecurities and holy fuck there are a lot of them out there.

Good luck bro.

T-true shit f-f-senpai...

I've got a whole bunch of savings really, I think I should be able to manage if I move to the city with some roommates...

It wasn't too bad, user. I had to move out because of my mother's psychotic behaviors, so it was much better than the alternative. I even went to school.

I paid $300 a month on rent, ate for free at the restaurant I worked at, and took night classes for a year. I moved out as part-time, and a few months after was given full-time hours (I was the only one willing to suffer through the shifts no one liked). I took all the hours I was given, sometimes working 50 hour weeks with no days off. Wouldn't get breaks because I was the only person on the floor, hated the job and the customers, but I did it. I saved up nearly $10,000, and was able to quit, move to a beautiful mountain town, go to school, and coast for a year. Life is going decent, I just picked up part-time work at a grocery store, and I can do pretty much what I like now.

>tfw when your mother know things about nutrition and although she have a job, still make time to make me healthy and full of gains meals

Wow that's nearly identical to me except I have $30k savings +/- (not sure total tbhh)

Funny is you 1RM

Yeah. I grew up below the poverty line, and my mother was super against me getting a job until the government stopped giving her child tax benefits when I turned 18. She was on a special disability payment program because of her mental disorders, and any income I had would count for household income and detract from how much she was paid. Doesn't matter where you come from, you'll be okay as long as you stick with a plan.

As for roommates: foreign students tend to be good roommates: their parents pay the bills, they're there to study, and they pretty much /have/ to behave.

I guess ill move out soon and take my chances then..

How about you stop posting this thread every day and go kill yourself