Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5eh7ERYEEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jbflgf

apply yourself

triples for fl gf

shit m8

jbflgf

Tfw no acne riddled tranny gf from all the hormonal treatments.

JB FL TGF

fug

>nobody's gotten jbs yet

lmao jb fl BF

you best lube up my fat friend

Found her name. She deleted her if though.

whats her name

Leah. But I just noticed dem hairy ass armpits.

Why you post picture of little boy in all thread? Do you want to help little boy take steroid so he can be true man someday like Putin?

s-stop p-posting, you're r-ruining her

>JB FL TGF
>jb fl BF

it's a pretty girl mr. sergei

id still fuck him tbqh familia

oh shit I just realized who the COMMUNIST is

I'm dumb

дa этo нaдeждa вceх мaлeньких мaльчикoв , чтoбы быть cильным, кaк пyтинa

I'm too lazy to social engineer the staff at her old school to give me her last name

я кaк oбычныe пиццa c гpибaми и пeппepoни

Should I cop these shoes with the speckles?

Something pizza mushrooms and pepperoni

no

Yes is best pizza.
Sparkle shoes will look great in your ballet competition. Best luck with dance contest commrade.

I just got to my hotel. Already lifting. I get 50 dollars in incidentals. What should I order from room service?

I haven't eaten today. Thinking a steak and nachos for the sodium/carb pump and protein. I don't shoot until 1030 in the am, so I can lift early too.

This guy and nachos.

I'm so mad I didn't jbflgf

jerrbears

how about some dick?

I'm only slightly miffed.

You shouldn't be man. I got you a boyfriend

Am I camera ready?

best movie desu

sure man, I'd fuck the shit out of you

Get some LA lights niģga

is that an iphone? i thought those had like really high quality cameras

any picture bimbo takes will look like that, it's his superpower

Look like strong American stallion ready for ride of lifetime.

Also being red

all of my keks have come from you today, keep it up famalam

show us your cock big boy

Commrade Levrone looking hard and dry. Greatest wishes for his contest vs Phillip.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5eh7ERYEEg

Does anyone else really want to make a girl feel like shit by rejecting them and emotionally tormenting them and then getting off on the ego boost?

No. Be a good person.

Literally the only way womenfeel joy
Don't sink to their level

fuckin' nerd with your nerd glasses

glad I'm not the only one that ends up looking like a giant sweaty tomato

Stop this.

But I get a really tingly feeling when I imagine a girl hitting on me and then rejecting her and then making her feel like shit. Am I a bad person for it?

mirin jerrbears

jerry's right though, can't deny

ur notgf is mean as fuck doggo

Always red

I don't think so. She can be but she is okay deep down. She's selfish, like all people. She's got that young person mentality of not considering how actions that may please her will affect others.

She goes out of her way for me a lot though. Gave me a ride to the airport today, didn't ask for fast money and told me she'll be waiting for me when I get back. Then gave me a fat kiss.

Also manic depression fucks people up

I'm trying
Its not going very well lol

Yes, an awful person

must be nice to be her

got some low self esteem chad on her leash

Whats up frauds? I'm a newbie at pinning but have talked to some people and am thinking about doing 250 mg test-e per week for my first cycle. Can you school me about what timeframe is smart and what kind of post cycle therapy I would do?

oh, that sucks

when i was a low test faggot i actually fucking LOVED doing this out of angst. because i felt like shit and hated myself from the low test.

now that i am not low test anymore i think back on it, and it was extremely immature and faggy. (was 18, now i'm 19, so whatever)

She treats you like shit at least 75% of the time, and then you come here bitching about it. Then she does something nice for once and you change your mind, only to get hurt again

it's sad because you seem like a decent person and have good intentions at heart, and certainly deserve better than some abusive noncomittal buttslut

have some self respect doggo that's all im trying to say

no homo

>Can you school me about what timeframe is smart and what kind of post cycle therapy I would do?
can you read about this shit for more than 0 seconds

do you not realize every retard like yourself asks these questions EVERYWHERE, and so the answers are EVERYWHERE

Oh my god does your shirt have bra straps!? Jezus. Learn to dress, get better frames for christs sake. You've earned an adonis body, stop ruining it with your shitty fashon choices

shit bait famalam

Yeah she's got it really nice honestly I'm super good to her

fuck, guess I'll have to grow out of it

Nah, that just means you have low self-esteem. Like you fantasize some girl, any girl, actually wanting you the way you do them and getting worked up over it. Kinda sad when you think about it, but im no better so what can i say

that makes sense

I understand this. Tough cycle to break. I try to be good though.
False nerd, I look like shit.

in my case though it was the other way around, the grills were after me. i was so low test (299ng/dl) i had 0 sex drive or desire for girls, all i knew was that i felt like fucking death.

so like the girls would be like extremely flirty and touchy and shit, and i would kind of do what that guy said. try to make them feel like shit, and it worked lol.

I've only seen this on the chan and this is the only roid thread. where can I read more?

read your heart out at..... google.com

theres a difference between being good and being pure

you think its good but in reality you are reinforcing her shitty behavior

so its BAD do you understand? BAD

BAD BIMBO

Sorry duder pussy game stronker than weird internet beligerence.

The sweet pussy 69 of peace confirms

What age did you stop growing? You lanky fuck

so now you flip flop from "being a good person" to "i just like her pussy"

at least keep your story straight you dumbfuck

Like senior year. I was 6' as a 13 yo tho.
What do you want me to tell you? I get you but I like what I like. Dude Asian bitches are hot. The power dynamic is hot. She's a slutty bitch and I force fuck her raw for it.

Do not be mad at bimbo
He is in love

I do actually enjoy her as a person. This is important.

>6'0 as a 13 yo tho.

REEEEEEEEEEE WHYYYY

I'm in love with this ass damn

how fast do you reckon i can drop from 13% to 8-9% doing psmf?

Fast. Like 6-8 weeks easy.

You say this nearly every time kek
Would eat that ass for an hour tho

Watch me do this at the end of my bulk
But from 25% to 22%
Fuck yeah, shredded as fuck

It's a great F A T A S S

Bimbo pls

I'm sure you have other options - maybe find someone who treats you well 100% of the time??

You're in an abusive cycle it's not good for both of you.
I'm sure she's just as trapped as you - mutual Stockholm Syndrome and it's gonna end very badly.

Please find a good and stable girl and get her to love you. You like crazy so maybe a little crazy. But stable.

damn that long, expected it to be faster since i will be at a ~1500 deficit

time to starve

Totally. She even says she's emotionally abusive with me.

Don't you have other lady options?

Like a lot.

Pick the best one then and get the fuck out of what you think is the best one buts really the worst.

JFC bimbo we care and don't want you destroying yourself

what the fuck do you guys even do to pass the time on super harsh cuts, like dnp and psmf and shit like that? i am sitting here just bored out of my fucking ass since i don't even want to do anything.

I'm moving anyways. But I'm also just 100% confident she'll admit her folly a week or two after I bounce. Plus we're still shooting together. So the ride never ends. Just wish me luck and hope I get bigger.

Damn, customs must be working overtime. My hcg and shit just cleared at midnight.

I get stoned, chew tobacco and watch movies with the commentary on.

I literally did this to the prettiest girl that ever liked me and it was so fun ignoring her white she flirted with me and tried to touch me. Total Stacy and gets complimented on her looks all the time and making her feel like shit made me feel like a god. I transferred schools and still think about how retarded I am to this day =(

Is 1.1g of protein per lbm enough on psmf or am i going to lose muscle while on gear. Lifting 3x a week

You will never lose muscle on gear.

What should I run to get a gf?

So can i eat 0g protein to make a bigger deficit? Like just do a fast?

How much yohimbine HCL do you guys take?
I've done like 2 cycles of 2 weeks before (6 months ago) and I remember when I took it then at the start I'd feel sick from just 10mg.

I started a cycle like 7 days ago, and went from 15mg to now 35mg in the morning with fasted lifting/cardio. I do notice the increased heartbeat (nothing extreme tho) and sweating and I think i feel a little of the uneasy feeling I got before but very minimal.

> How much can I increase yohimbine HCL to? Can I just take like 50mg and see what happens?
78kg bodyweight atm btw

Okay I'll rephrase. You'll never lose muscle on gear if you avoid being a colossal retard.

AAS truly shines in that it greatly enhances your ability to retain nitrogen. If you don't consume Anubis of course you're going to the first readily available source of aminos, muscle.

Now let's say you ate a minimum amount of protein, 50g, you could easily maintain your mass as those aminos are efficiently being utilized to promote a positive nitrogen balance.

I like 350-400g protein on psmf.

Wait so why do you yourself eat so much protein then on psmf?

rule of thumb is 0.2mg/kg, overdosing can and will stimulate tachycardia along with the usual host of stim od side effects

god damn your autocorrect comes up with some gold

he's trying to make up for all the vegans in the world