Congratulations you can pick one food to eat that won't ruin gains no matter how much you have

Congratulations you can pick one food to eat that won't ruin gains no matter how much you have

I pick McDonald's fries

What do you pick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4r91mc8pbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pussy

Do i need to BUY this food? or is it magical (infinite/I can have whenever where ever)

Pizza

It's free

If the rules imply its neutral and wont help or hurt me I would make it icecream

If I can get the potential benefits in the food but not have any downsides it would be fried chicken

Shit load of fucking tacos user. With shredded beef, not that ground up bullshit

Does this circumvent allergies?

If it does then I would love to be rid of my gluten allergy.

Crack

If I am going to say pizza, how many toppings can I have?

heroin

or o

Allergies are gone

As many as you want

Semen

Then pizza. You can put whatever you want on a pizza. It's just bread, sauce and whatever I feel like eating.

just fuck my stomach ulcers up senpai

Choclate chip cookies

Grilled cheese my nigga

my nigga

Yeee niggaaaaas

Tacos aren't even unhealthy, you can eat those now. They're just a tortilla, veggies and meat lol...

you only get to choose your pizza toppings once though.

I'd go for burritos I think.

Pizza isn't even that unhealthy, you can eat that now. It's just some flour, dairy and tomatoes lol...

Nutty bars. No, zebra cakes. No...has to be nutty bars.

What the fuck are you niggers putting in your tacos/burritos that makes them so unhealthy?

Why would pizza be unhealthy?

this

more specifically Lou Malnati's thin crust well-done, extra cheese, half pepperoni, half sausage/onion.

Deep fried butter

I see your point, but obviously pizza has a shit ton of cheese and carbs that are not present in Mexican food, so please explain to me what is so bad about tacos and burritos.

One corn tortilla has ~60 Calories and 12g of Carbs, and one flour tortilla has ~120 Calories and 20g of Carbs. Other than that, every other ingredient is reasonably healthy except cheese, but unless you put a shit ton of cheese in that's not bad either.

Cheese

Are you fucking retarded?! Mexican food is unhealthy as hell with all the fat and sodium from the cheese,meat and fried taco shell.

chicken wings

Every decent mexican restaurant I've been to does not put a ton of cheese nor will they give you fried taco shells, they serve soft tacos in baked corn tortillas.

soda

Fried chicken or you're not a man

I endorse your decision.

BEER. (Oreos second place)

It's already good for you tho

Ice cream. I dont know why i have the tastebuds of a 30yr old woman but damn i fuckin love ice cream

Pasta alla norma (tomatoes, fried eggplants and an italian cheese called ricotta salata)

If we get to pick drugs then this.

BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST

Won't ruin gains no matter what?
Skittles

Milk.
I already have a liter of milk a day, might as well take away the downsides.

Pasta alla norma? More like pasta alla normie

youtu.be/T4r91mc8pbo
One of these

BBQ ribs

God I fucking love ribs, when I was a fat shit whenever I ate out I would always get the ribs. Haven't had a good rack in more than a year. Can't wait til I get my weight down enough so I can bulk.

how long do you think it would take to die if you only ate this?

Seriously? Mcdonalds fries.

You must be a burger.

I think I would choose mangos, but they dont ruin gainz anyway.

Man thats a lot of sugar

Holy shit coconut macaroons are my thing !!!!

Sugar.

>picking potatoes

Poutine, with extra gravy and cheese curds. And it would have to be from the place down the road from me that closed down due to health violations. I still talk about the one time when I was sick as a dog and had a XL poutine, double cheese and gravy delivered. Shit came in a medium, foil lined pizza box in two bags because it was leaking all over the place. I ate that thing over two days. Easily the most disgusting I've ever been.

Then what would be the point? SO stupid, you must be a yurop.

>implying fat is bad
>implying salt is bad

To be fair it's like the crackwhore of potatoes

Alcohol.
Hello sweet ten beers a night and still killing the gym everyday.

Cheesecake.

Sunflower seeds, I'd eat a kg a day if I could.

Poutine is so fuckin delish.

If I say ice cream, is that for all kinds?

It would be extremely gainful

Ofc even the ones that got brownies and cookiedoughs and shit

Bruh how come everyone thinks cheese on tacos is bad? Queso Fresco son, that shit is cash and decent macros.

The only rightful answer

>you will never experience devouring a whole bag in one sitting again

Cocks.

For you.

I could eat this all day

What are you talking about?
This is Veeky Forums.
Nobody's gay here.
The very notion is preposterous.

so say i choose chicken with sauteed spinach and garlic, would i still have to eat the excrutiating amount to reach a calorie surplus, or would this magically not ruin my gains by providing enough caloric content easily? because that shit is fucking amazing, but I've always been underweight

for you.

because that's your choice, and that's what this hypothetical situation dictates

Going to a deep dish place and getting things crust is likr going to a brothel to get a hand job with a condom on

Nothing gay about sucking dicks user

i would have last night if i could stomach it. parting party for coworker with coworkers and boss, the latter whom provided movie tickets and snacks. i even passed em around. but Ive got at least an eighth left, and felt full/close to sick towards end of bag

Oh yeah, I forgot it's not gay as long as balls don't touch.

Everybody feels sick when you get close to finishing the bag

Only those truly dedicated to destroying their health, body and life munch on despite the horrible nausea

It is bad when it's saturated fat dipshit

Wait what?
Is trying to finish a whole bag of M&Ms like trying to eat two bananas?
I've never had one of the large bags, so this is new to me.

goldfish crackers

It's like the gayest thing you could possibly do besides squatting with an ass plug.

Chicken tendies familia

Pray tell how having another man shove his thick fat juicy cock inside your throat repeatedly is gay.

"perline au chocolat " cake

>thin crust well done
Absolutely disgusting

How the fuck is it NOT gay you closeted fag?

Just answer the question bro.

Y'all fucked up. It's Checker's fries you want.

I'd also take slurpees. One of those will satisfy like ten cravings at once.

Oh damn I loved the deep dish here when I visited Chicago last month, but I totally prefer a Mystic thin crust pizza from where I'm from.

Milkshakes, for sure. My friends and family already know of my love of ice cream.

This is the obvious choice. Alcohol with all the fun and non the health issues? sign me up

nobody cares.

Krispy Kreme donuts.

None because that's just an excuse and I don't need excuses.

What's an excuse?

>you will never experience devouring a whole bag in one sitting again
Man, when I was swimming 2-3 hours a day in my teens, I could eat ridiculous amounts of sugar and not see any noticeable fat gain. Shit was a fucking dream.

I mean, you can have a whole bag like once a year if that's your favorite thing, it won't have any real effect on your body.

They could have a whole bag once a week if everything else was on point.