Talked to a grill at the gym

I talked to this grill at the gym. She's been working out there for a year. She's mired a couple times, so I decided to finally man up and talk to her. How do I know she was into me?

Pic related: looks alot like her

b-bump

>Are you into me?

Ask for her number for starters

you want sum fuk?

Just b yourself

Ask her if she wants to meet up for drinks sometime at the local watering hole

She's more likely to say yes if you're already going with a group of people

If she says no then she's not that into you breh

That soon? I'd let to get to know her a bit more firdt

>She's more likely to say yes if you're already going with a group of people
>if you're already going with a group of people
what if you don't have any friends?

Then pick an event night

ask if she wants to go catch pokemon with you on pokemon go

Say you're new in town

ask her if shes an archaeologist.

If she initiates conversion next time she's somewhat interested, if she leaves her headphones in and just gives u a small head nod your fucked.

If you talk to her 1 or 2 more times bring up a movie or a restaurant your gonna try, if she sounds interested invite her.

If you guys hang out take her back to your roach infested studio apartment that you tell yourself is fine for you right now, knowing your never moving out of it.
But that's neither here nor their, when she's back at your place, keep the talk simple, don't talk about your deranged mother or absent father, keep the conversation on her, go in for the kiss, make out, use some toungue but not to much, unless she responds with more.
Get her on your bed, rub her thighs, shove your 5 incher in her giant pussy, cum, then come back here like I know you will and tell us the details on how you made it.

Ask her if she's ready to add 5lbs to her lifts, then coach her through them. Afterwards slap her on the ass and say "hit the showers." You know you've done well when she looks confused. That means you've used muscle confusion on her brain and now her brain is making her like you. Once she's out of the shower you take her someplace to eat.

Bring your mom to chaperone then dumbass

Wtf do you mean you don't have friends

How to get a restraining order filed against you 101

>don't have friends

I hate autistic people

Sniff her asshole.

By initiate conversation, do you mean like come up to me while I'm resting? What if we pass by each other? Do I wait for her to initiate?

i have zero friends. no one i talk to outside of mandatory conversations with cashiers and coworkers

;_;

if you walk by her u can say hey hows it going, if she responds like she doesn't just wanna get back to whatever she's doing she's probably somewhat interested, just take it from there.

I think I fucked up with some chick doing this

>been going to the gym alone and always just do my workout and leave, never talk to anyone
>out of nowhere some girl starts talking to me saying I look good and bigger now
>say thanks and smile
>next time we meet, smile at her and walk to my bar....don't even talk to her
>go get paper towl and she is there, we talk for a few seconds then I go back to working out
>she is leaving and passes me, I can see her glancing sideways toward me, I catch eyes and put my hand up saying goodbye since I am tlaking to someone
>she treis to grab it I guess thinking I'm going for a handshake but she misses and keeps going while smiling

I think she's mad that I don't outright stop and talk to her for 15 minutes like every other dude

Tbh senpai you ought to just work on getting friends before going after a girl, there are plenty of fish in the sea

Once she realizes you don't have friends it's a huge red flag and she's probably gonna bail anyway

If she hasn't worked out with a guy for over a year and a half it's a good sign she's single right?

not really a good way to gauge, she could have a BF that doesn't work out or works out at a different time, if you start talking about stuff and it gets to talking about hanging out, she'll say whether she has one or not

I've done worse

>doing squats
>some girl asks me to spot her on squats in the rack over
>talk for a bit, she's prepping for a competition
>me:"I'm gonna get back to my sets real quick"
>i forget now, but either dont see her again that workout, or don't know how to reinitiate conversation from a rack away
>never see her in the gym again

I guess it doesnt really sound like it from the greentext, but she seemed interested at the time, and all i could think about was getting back to my gains

you'll learn from it

Don't be an autistic fuck and ask her out all willy nilly,

Smile at her. Make small talk. And maybe when you have an ACTUAL conversation then ask her out.

Join a local sport team. I guarantee you will make multiple friends easily so long as you don't fuck everything up for your team all the time. Sports are top tier bonding activities even for strangers. I've never joined a sports team and not made new friends. Thinking about it thats the only place I've ever made friends outside of school

OP here. After giving it some thought, maybe it wasn't a good idea to approach her. First of all, I currently can't afford a gf. Second of all, ill be going into med school soon and chances are I won't have enough time for her. And yes. I approach women to potentially date them. I can't do casual sex.

It seems like he has already learned the true path.