Are these really that bad for bulking purposes? I mean yeah they are fried but they are cheap as fuck and white meat

Are these really that bad for bulking purposes? I mean yeah they are fried but they are cheap as fuck and white meat.

I prefer black meat ;)))

i get some once a week as a cheat.

as long as you're not getting fries or depending on it daily, once in awhile is fine.

>preferring chicken nuggets to grilled chicken thighs because "m-m-muh dark meat!"

ok

12/9/12 fpc ratio per 4pcs. Perfect for bulking except its all processed shit. Taste bretty gud too

Not terrible if you don't mind dirty bulk, likely more expensive than grocery store raw chicken.

I would just grill pounds of boneless thighs instead.

Pic related

Doomie tier comment.

Let's all just pray they've stopped using their trip.

It's chemically bleached """meat""" intended for plebs to eat. If you want that garbage in your body go ahead.

It's processed garbage dude, eating dog shit off the ground would be better for you. I don't understand the mindset of cheat meals or "just a little wont hurt" regardless of whether you are bulking or not. It all adds up, everything you put in your body, "you are what you eat" couldn't be more true

>wants to bulk
>falls for the clean bulk protein jew
How do you think you get your 3000 kal everyday? Just proteins?

You're not worth the reply you idiot

>cheap as fuck

it's cheaper to buy multiple doubles mate

this.

eat whatever gives you enough calories because thats what you need.. 500g chicken will give you 100g protein but only 500kcals rest could be anything. you need calories. oats, peanut butter, cheese.. good carbs, good fats

So that's why you're a gigantic cock

If you are looking for short term gains, No, it is not bad.
Long run health/muscle gains? Yes, this shit is proccesed, chickens were probably fed with pro-hormones(also probably Genetically Modified) and Greasy food is overall not healthy for you.
Having it once awhile is not that bad, but i don't recommend you eating it everyday.

>white meat.
user......

This. I'm so glad there are sensible people still left on fit.

When people come on fit and justify eating fucking McDonalds and other junk food for the sake of "bulking" you're really just showcasing your ignorance here. I'm so tired of coming onto this board and watching people eat crap and think that it's okay because they're "bulking." All you're doing is putting highly processed garbage into your body, and the main reason people do it is because they think it tastes good - and this lack of self-control is usually why people wind up trying to lift and change their body in the first place. If you eat clean for even a month, you won't WANT to eat McGarbage because your body will get sick afterwards and you'll realize how bad it is for you.

>Muh kannot git enuff calories oololol jewcleanbulk

Such nonsense. Have you ever gone to a grocery store? Two squares of 90% dark chocolate has almost no sugar and 160 calories in it. Arguing that you cannot get enough calories to bulk clean is silly.

Enjoy dying of heart failure in your 40s because of your terrible "bulking" practices.

mirin grill

i wish more people like you would frequent this board

I come here every once in a while, but honestly I don't even really like to very much anymore because there's so much misinformation and people who clearly have no idea what they're doing cluttering the threads. Then they wind up talking down to sensible people that it just gets annoying.

A few weeks back I was in a thread where people were giving OP shit because s/he was eating a homemade salad with organic chicken as a post workout.

OP was like "Uh, this thing has like 40 grams of protein and like 500 calories in it. It's also very clean. I don't see what's so funny?"

Of course, the responses were stupid pictures, "LAWL ORGANIC CHICKKEN HAHAHAHA U EAT SALAD CHAD EETZ PIZZA HAHAAHAHAAHAH" it's like what's even the point of posting on this fucking board anymore.

Ideally you would want to eat as little processed shit as possible.

At best, it's a good source of protein for poorfags who have absolutely no other option.

At worst, dog food for your pupper.

◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

It's not necessarily about more people like him, but less people like he described.

Dude get the stick out of your ass. I'm lean as fuck, 28yrs old, and my vitals and blood work have never been better.

Did I mention I eat shitty fast food at least 4 times a week? Fuck off loser.

>tfw when your pic gave me a boner

What have you done to me fit?

>probably Genetically Modified
Oh, the horror
Everything you eat is genetically modified in some way, next you'll enlighten us that some popular food is "just chemicals"

>how i do it is right, any other approach is wrong

summer newfags i swear

>mcdonalds
>meat

>clean eating

well memed sir

Your bulge needs work sweetie

>White meat
>Chicken nuggers

Eat organic chicken retard. It's not laced with hormones and anti-virals.if you need cheaper protein beans are ideal, kidney beans, black beans, etc. You don't need all your protein from a single source so do your homework. Yes you can treat yourself with fast food maybe once a week, but if your going to be unhealthy why not just eat red meat a few times a week. Better macros, no chemxial bullshit, tastes better.

>still believing normie rumours

>implying organic isn't more than a label and makes a ton of difference

>implying gmo and organic are somehow mutually exclusive labels
what is biotechnology

Even back when I was a fatty eating fast food pretty much erryday, I couldn't handle McDonald's.

>more expensive meat grown to different legal standards is the same as very cheap processed garbage with deliberately hidden nutritional information.
You can prove or disprove me within about 10 minutes if you actually looked up the details of your food source online and you know it.

Unless you went out into the wild and hunted/gathered it yourself, literally everything you eat is GMO.

>mutual
Do you knwo what that means retard. Your telling me you believe GMO and organic are not the same. That's good. Finish highschool.

what

>more expensive
Doesn't mean it's better.
>different legal standards
Barely any different standards, which aren't enforced
>very cheap processed garbage with deliberately hidden nutritional information
Maybe if you're an Amerifat or a retard which can't read.
>m-maybe if i call it g-gabrage i will be right!!!

>cheat
lmao you'll never make it you fat piece of shit. what are you doing in a BULKING thread anyways.

anyways OP, yeah sure eat whatever the fuck you want. Just make sure you're getting like 4000+ calories a day and at least 1 g per pound bodyweight of protein

It's processed meat fried in soy oil, literally the worst thing you could eat.

Theres truth here - you eat clean for a month and you wont want to eat shit again.

Buy chicken breasts and bread crumbs, cut chicken in nugget form, rub garlic, oregano or the herb of your choice to give it flavor. Crack eggs in a bowl, add pepper and salt in another bowl put the bread crumbs. Soak the seasoned chicken in the eggs and then cover it well in bread crumbs. Preheat oven at medium high fire, spray a baking sheet with the non stick oil spray, put them in for 10/15 minutes turn them and another 10 to 15 minutes. There you have it, your cheat meal.

>cheese
>good fats

>spending 30-60 minutes preparing a snack
dont you guys have a life like other grown ups?

Fuck off, check the archive and all I've genuinely advised in all I've posted is legit.

That's not at all what he said. OP asked for a opinions, a guy gave him his honest opinion. Don't be so sensitive.

Clean eating is a fucking meme, and has very little to do with body composition (like maybe in the single digits percentage wise, and that's being generous). What's important is how much you eat, and what the macros are.

cool u subscribe to mike israetels facebook grats dude

BK has 10 for 1.49
Bulking dream

I thought fast food was bad?

>processed

Do you also use memeqords like toxins, you fucking hippy faggot?

>muh poison
>muh temple

Do you have any fucking reason to think that processed is that much worse for you?

nois

YOU CAN NOT EAT ANY MCDONALDS AT ALL ITS ALL PROCESSED GARBAGE THEY DON'T TREAT THEIR ANIMALS OR PLANTS RIGHT IF YOU HAVE EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT AND WILL GET CANCER AND MAKE NO GAINS

is there black meat on chicken?

Triggered "clean eating" fag detected.

been getting 24 nuggies for $10 (in aus) at least twice a day since they came out. v nice.

im no conspiracy theorist but that shits made with chemicals to give it a certain consistency. That being said they still taste good and i'd have them once a week if i was out and the guys were grubbing for mcdonalds

>24 nuggets for $10

Shit that's fucking expensive. It's like $5 for 20 in the US, and that's at Wendy's for the spicy nuggets.

>made with chemicals
you don't say?

REKT

Omg chemicals??!?!?!??!

More bait than a god damn bait shop.