How do I make my balls bigger?

is tehre an exercise or a supplement that will just make my nuts huge as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0084877
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put them in the microwave like Stan Marsh did to get testicular cancer for a medical marijuana prescription

fucking idiot, you DONT need to make the balls bigger, or the shaft will get less aesthetic. the dick must hang lower than the balls. dude step up your game it's a fucking jungle out there and you are not going to survive

Synthol directly to the testicles. Make sure you match the amount put the same amount in each or else you'll be known as George Giant-Testicle

nah dude I want big balls. Not like unnaturally big like I have some kind of fluid in them like this dude is suggesting but I want like noticeably big balls. It means you're alpha.

"well the dick isn't that good but the balls are pretty big, so manly omg"

said no woman ever.

i've got an average size dick but chicks love big nuts

Is there a way to make my balls more aesthetic?

Once my roommate say my scrote and he said I have old man balls.

shave them and moisturize them is about all you can do

*saw my scrote

>your balls will never trigger the repressed memories of a child-rape victim

jack off less, get good sleep, workout and squat to increase test, and put fan on your balls at night

>jack off less
>put fan on your balls

what do tehse do?

Nofap

Speaking of balls, sometimes mine dangle in the sack like a pendulum and other times they're stuck in and my sack doesn't move at all; like a dried up prune.

Why does this happen? Doesn't matter if I've fapped constantly or haven't fapped for months.

Be a nigger

Mirin balls

For real OP

Lactobacillus Reuteri

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0084877

>male mice routinely consuming purified lactic acid bacteria originally isolated from human milk had larger testicles and increased serum testosterone levels compared to their age-matched controls.

Shit is expensive though. Go with the liquid formula that's pure l. reuteri rather than the probiotic pills that have a blend of lactobacillus.

Here's an actual answer OP, start pinning HCG.

makes your balls fuckhuge

HCG OP

Docs might think it's cancer though if you go too hard on it

huh

I literally saw the balls before anything else

OP may be on to something

note: I am NOT gay

Zinc, and lots of it.

Get prostatitis and they'll grow quite a bit and hurt like hell in return.

>makes your balls fuckhuge
>fuckhuge
I don't know why but that fucking destroyed me

Temp control

Damiana + Pygeum