youtube.com/watch?v=qbDa1DUi-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=8rgRuYQme0M
youtube.com/watch?v=-J17tLzaYFE
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2012/06/when-a-calorie-is-not-just-a-calorie/
willpowellfitness.com/greensboro_weight_loss.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CPLmIumAV-s
mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely need a thread like this after my lack of control today. Keep em comin' boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M8igAEaR1Q

Opps meant to post this as well
youtube.com/watch?v=qbDa1DUi-Wc

>Those expressions
>Implying they're not just trolling

Idk if this is proper fat logic or if I'm just being petty but this is what someone i know said to me.

>People who want their SO to be fit are just shallow, i don't need to be fit to find love
>i've liked 3/10 people for their personalities
>i want to lose weight initially because I wanted to be fat and prove I could have someone attractive, I did with my ex. I don't like shallow people
>For the record, I'm kind of offended that you think being healthy or fit is a requirement for love. Otherwise you wouldn't have said anything

I was trying to motivate him to keep going w/ his p90x program by telling him that more people would be into him and stuff like that. He took it poorly.

So we're clear, he's also fat, maybe obese at 290lbs, says he hates people and seems like a super typical "niceguy" with a secret simmering rage for women. he tells all the chicks (me included) that he meets that he's writing a book about his experiences with them. which is...weird imo.

Like I'm legit not sure if this is fat logic or not but i feel it wouldn't fit anywhere else and i want to see what Veeky Forums thinks.

This woman has polycystic ovary syndrome, so unlike most fat fucks, she does genuinely have a health condition that's making it harder to lose weight

paramedic here.
responded to a house fire.
can hear a man screaming from inside the house.
firefighters rush in to try and save him
dude is 500lbs and bed confined.
whole house is too cluttered to get his bed out.
basically stand there and listen to a grown man scream while getting burned alive.
finally get him out of the house.
dude is still alive so we take him to ambulance.
oil and grease is litterally running out of him that was cooked.
the smell.....
smelled like burned chicken and mcdonalds.
go ahead and say this isn't true.

I swear thi

you're a heartless little shit that will never be a real doctor

They do but if they stay to a healthy diet, take their meds, and excerise they can stay at a normal BMI. This bitch just eats a lot

2 assumptions there.

Yeah, but what you said doesn't mean anything. It's harder for them because of insulin resistance

>talking to a 400lb beta fag
Gurl, why do you surround yourself with mediocre people?

Not the guy you're replying to but fuck that shit. Yes, it's harder but that's no excuse to get to that size. I literally don't have a thyroid because of thyroid cancer and I'm still at a healthy size. That's because I account for any live with my fucked up hormone levels instead of using them as an excuse to eat everything and never exercise

>Her forehead in the last frame.

Is that fat or just sheboon genetics?

they have funny shaped heads. I first noticed this in 2nd grade.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rgRuYQme0M

All I'm saying is why go after a fat person with a physical predisposition towards obesity instead of a normal fat person

What does this prove? Obese people eat food?

Has anyone ever noticed the way fat people eat?
I used to have a friend who's always been obese, I hated eating with her because of the way she ate.
>eyes closed
>placing food on the tongue
>that disgusting pleasure face
>licking fingers
>licking utensils
She also ate SUPER slow and obviously had to order dessert every fucking time.

>being friends with girls
>being friends with fat girls
>being friends with people whose habits you hate

>he tells all the chicks (me included) that he meets that he's writing a book about his experiences with them
This isn't even a red flag, this is a theater curtain that's been set ablaze.

>implying I'm male
dude, she was a friend from kinder and cut loose of her just a few years ago because I realized I didn't enjoy her company at all.

>being hung-up on the things people you haven't been friends with for years did

Reposting Whitney Thore facts from last thread, all of these are things stated on the show.

Stats
>Resting Heart Rate: 120 bpm
>Blood Pressure: 160/90
>Weight (as of Season 3): 375lbs
>average speed: really fucking slow

Conditions (Condishuns?)
>Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome
>balding (linked to PCOS)
>hirsutism (linked to PCOS)
>Sleep apnea requiring a CPAP machine
>pre-diabetes (allegedly under control)
>occasional smoker
>regular drinker

Other
>routinely pulls back muscles rendering her immobile
>feet often swell up after standing for extended periods (1 hour or more) causing immobility
>Threw up and then collapsed after attempting a "Dance-A-Thon"

Don't forget she once pissed herself sneezing.

Resting HR is seriously that high? Mine is half that

>160/90
Soon you'll be able to power hydraulic lifts with her.

that's what you get when you're 400lbs and smoke and drink.

Youre vastly vastly vaaaastly overestimating how much pcos contributes to weight gain.

By like orders of magnitude.

Did you even read the post you replied to lol

Yep. Some bitches cancerous womb is no excuse.

Google "insulin resistance" you sad angry person

Google calories in calories out you stillborn dispenser.

You sound like my sister who's in her third failed year of college while on her period.

>balding

I was actually shocked to see that. I had no idea she was wearing weaves. Cheater.

Insulin resistance does make it harder to lose weight, you are correct. As does PCOS.

But what's the single worst thing you can do when you have either of those conditions?

That's right - eat too much.

Both insulin resistance and other PCOS symptoms are exacerbated heavily by being overweight, and controlled by losing it.

This is the face of endless patience, mixed in with a little sadness and resignation.

Bless you, you tried.

how is she alive?

Pcos is caused by obesity, not the other way around.

My mother in law studies this shit.

It's both ways, moron

youtube.com/watch?v=-J17tLzaYFE

>banana and mayonnaise sandwich
what the actual fuck

>Both insulin resistance and other PCOS symptoms are exacerbated heavily by being overweight, and controlled by losing it.

I know, I don't really understand why you're telling me this

>news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2012/06/when-a-calorie-is-not-just-a-calorie/

"calories in, calories out" is more a useful rule of thumb than objective science.

THIS

white people love their mayo.

Thanks for the new ep, user. Look forward to the next, you're doing God's work, man.

Its happening
Out of all the episodes THIS is what I wanna see

>That pic
> i ask myself that every night

Her mom has really good genetics
A fucking waste

willpowellfitness.com/greensboro_weight_loss.html
Found her trainer's site. Wish we could do an AMA with the poor guy

lost it at the tim and eric mind blown part.

jesus h. christ boyo

What should it be? Mine's 72 and i'm not even Veeky Forums yet.

TFW know people who have 100+ and they are skinny.

60-80 is average/good

What a gorgeous Norwegian forest cat. I have two brothers.

Mines 54, 100+ is fucked, they need to get checked

youtube.com/watch?v=CPLmIumAV-s

I have one too. She's a lady.

Found the fatty. Obesity makes PCOS much worse, yeh lazy twat.

Nah, fatty. Go cry in your car and eat another whole sheet cake from Walmart, you earned it because of us assholes on fit. Go on gurl, treat yo self !!

>be model in the eighties fit af
>tfw daughter turns into mayoblubber troll

cute
CUUUUTTTTTEEEE SO FLUFFY!

How does she get such big arms?

I like mayo (am white) but with banana, come on m8 thats just fucked

Fork lift x F

How is none of this a wake up call to her?

PCOS is a bullshit excuse man. All the evidence shows that it's harder to lose weight and you gain moderate body fat.
My gf has it and she uses it as an excuse to eat garbage. "I'm trying to lose weight, but pcos is making it hard" with a mouthful of m&ms
I used to believe it, now I've been redpilled

I weigh 252 and have a resting HR of 57
what the fuck is that bitch doing? Doesn't she teach dance classes?

>mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q
you're doing the lard's work, OP!

Goddamn this is so accurate

Old housemate, fat and just a general slob, he'd always have food in the corners of his mouth sometimes for days a time. He'd always share those Facebook food videos (the ones where they basically throw a load of shit food together with cheese and everyone tags their friends) he'd also do this kinda homer Simpson mouth gargle thing everytime he'd see something extra delicious... He's a mate, but I honestly can't help but judge him sometimes

Boogie is such a fat, fucking pathetic piece of shit.

It's a waste because she gas a genuinely pretty face. If she got into lifting and lost all the weight, she'd be a definite qt.

how is he heartless though?

kinda white guy here
that video caused me to go "oh ohhhhh fuck you ohh" out loud

Hey, I remember you

The only case you can make is that it makes you hungrier.

Other than that your body simply cannot produce fat from nothing.

This woman is the best OBGYN in the state-possibly the region. Not only that, but the whole field accepts it as such.

Is it possible that the file for ep 6 is the same as for ep 1? What am `I doing wrong?

fixed her shirt

Fucking godlike stats for a snorlax

I watched the new episode last night. She broke down in tears after she couldn't explain to him the "reason" why she couldn't workout as hard as he wanted her too.
I seriously doubt he would waste his time on her if he wasn't getting paid a fuck ton plus exposure. I know insure as hell wouldn't after that crap.

I fucking love this season.

It's literally all her life choices coming in to slap her in the face all at once.

How long do you think it will be until she commits suicide after this show eventually stops airing?

She's a textbook case of NPD. Literally, she is wrapping herself around in a security blanket of delusion to protect her own ego and try to force reality to fit her personal narrative.

She cannot mentally take responsibility for anything, because in her mind she is absolutely perfect and blameless.

It's pretty fucking sad, desu

Also, they appear to eat slowly, but put large quantities of food in their mouths in each mouthful. I have a friend who is pretty overweight, and I can't help but notice that... when I eat chips, I take one flake at a time and even bite one off if it's big, while she takes several flakes at a time in one bite! So she doesn't eat at a fast speed, but she still kills off a bag of chips at least 3 times faster then me anyway. Same with all other food, she puts as much in her mouth as she can in each bite.

Stories like this should be printed on every McDonald's box

>she'd be a definite qt.

Doubt it. That body is already at the past the point of no return. She literally has the health issues of someone in their 70's.

>white people
>mayo on banana
Wat?
White as yogurt person in white as yogurt country here, and I've never ever seen anyone do that combo! Mayo is usually put on stuff like meat and shrimp sandwiches, not much else.

CUTE! Especially that second one, such a pretty face.

Yeah she's full of shit as always.

I've lived in redneck central part of the states my whole life, and I've never heard of anything even remotely close to that. And I've eaten deer balls.

>Doesn't she teach dance classes?

lol have you even seen her "class"? It's literally just her doing the same two fucking moves for an hour, shuffling from side to side.

Even her own students are getting tired of it.

yeah I'm calling bullshit
>be fat
>openly hate fatasses
>"but user there are girls that like fat guys you shouldn't be so mean towards fatties"
no seriously fuck fat asses
fat shamming should be an olympic sport

>70's babs

muh dick

Shame she fucking killed her hair in the 70's. I'll never understand why people though constantly burning the fuck out of their hair follicles was a good idea back then.

Have you seen the episode yet where she says she would never date a fat guy?

It's funny how she is every Tumblr HAES bitch stereotype imaginable.

I eat several chips/crackers/fries at a time but i'm no lardass

It would anger me seeing a fattie do it though.

>Have you seen the episode yet where she says she would never date a fat guy?
nope but it doesn't surprise me one bit

I don't get this one. What is he bringing in in the last few panels?