Niggas with psychiatric disorders were you at?

Niggas with psychiatric disorders were you at?

Didn't sleep for 6 days once, is my heart fucked?

I feel "disorders" shouldn't be qualified as such unless they'd be a concern for someone living in the Gaza strip or similar war-torn shithole.

I rather doubt people would be overly concerned about social anxiety aside from the anxiety of the person you see blowing themself up

But what if you live in Missouri

good old "depression isn't a real problem" meme.
fuck you my friend.

you're heart isn't fucked, but it ain't gonna help your gainz.
Have you been diagnosed?

I'm going to check the three copies of Tao Te Ching to see if that's a real quote.

Actual pathological depression can be empirically proven and is therefore legit. Veeky Forums "I have no gf and I'm a NEET abloobloo so sad" is just as bullshit as "authority disobedience disorder" and "social anxiety"

Like I said, the Gaza strip index seems pretty reasonable.

Lao Tzu is a sick cunt, why haven't I heard of this quote before?

Fuck. Life changed.

>There are people with bigger problems therefore your problems aren't real
Fuck you, nigger

Probably because it's a different or wrong translation.

Your """""problems"""" are more than likely solved by leaving the basement and/or hardening the fuck up.

What if I am both anxious and depressed?

I had a girl in a class my Senior year of high school. I stayed in that class just to see her pretty face. I didn't really expect to communicate with her at all, but it happened. She spoke to me. Maybe out of pity or just because she expected information but i felt something. But who was I? I was fat and slovenly and cowardly. I even dropped out of Sports for a second time! The thoughts only got worse. She would never love me as I am and I carried these thoughts ferociously for the few years. Always thinking and analyzing what i did wrong and what lead up to what horrific life I lead.

One and a half years out of high school i thought i forgot about her and she slowly faded away. I had shitty temp job after shitty temp job and finally landed a rough ass shit kicker in a warehouse. I was lifting and on a caloric deficit. Eighteen hundred calories got me by for the wretched twenty hrs I was awake. I was making progress. I was in hell but eight months felt like nothing and another four, ha!

...Then she shows up at my gym. The week leading up to St. Patty's not a few months ago. I felt fear and joy and rambunctious. That day I blew the fuck out my arms and legs. She had seen me. She kept coming the rest of the week. I was happy, i was going to talk to her and by God i walked from the free weights into the machine area with vigor!

Maybe she would like me I had lost a lot of weight since she had last seen me? Maybe... Maybe not, I was still a hog in polyester after all. I Only lost what, forty pounds? As i walked and walked slowed and came upon her a wave of anxiety hit me and I veered off and went home. That was the last time i saw her.

I know she comes to my gym. I can't wait to see her again but I can't shake the feeling I'm wrong and that day in high school so long ago meant nothing. So i suffer

What if I'm depressed thinking about the future?

Have you been actually diagnosed with a hormonal imbalance after being referred to an endocrinologist or are you just a piece of shit board slider from /r9k/?

That's not depression; it's awareness that you're currently wasting your time. The good news is that's easily fixed by not wasting your time.

Lao Tzu lived in a hut and ate STRAW!

I don't know. I just really liked the girl. That mean i have more estrogen or summin?

Probably the only thing i know about r9k is that you can't retype things

BPD. Sucks a bowl of dicks. Two psych hospital stays and several suicide holds.

>you know, there are people with problems far worse than yours and they-

I am aware. That knowledge does not matter when I am in an irrational state. Nobody has sympathy for the mentally ill. They don't want to have to deal with their shit. Even people who care about you start to keep their distance after they find out that you're broken.

I have constant thoughts of "nobody will ever have feelings for you, you're ugly and you're worthless garbage" and all I want is to be wrong. I'm not unattractive, but I can't imagine anyone being attracted to me.

But I am depressed and I wanna go back to the past
>tfw I fear I will never accept the way things are
Brb kms

Its not im an expert. Sounds like lao tzu though

So no, you're not depressed. You're just a faggot.

Anxiety...
>Married
>2 kids
>Can talk to wife, kids and my side of the family and even out talk my mother who will not shut the fuck up
>Begin to stutter around my wife's side of the family or anyone else

Its what keeps me from becoming a manager. Need some fucking Xanax.

FUCKING ROBOTS EVERYWHERE
IT'S NOT MENTAL IT PHYSIOLOGICAL
PIN SOME FUCKING TEST!!!

I stayed up from the 1st of December until the 28th in 2012.

Fuck off normie.

Man I wish that could be true but I got tendonitis from being too hard and now I operate on psych meds (zyprexa and olanzapine)

I'm not made of iron unfortunately, I used to be 6'4 208 now im 183 with a gut

There is literally no way to objectively diagnose a mental disorder.