Well /fit I'm about to go to the doctor tomorrow to check if I got an STI...

Well /fit I'm about to go to the doctor tomorrow to check if I got an STI. I'm a pre med student and even with my lack of experience and knowledge I'm pretty certain that it's gonna come back positive. If it is an STI there's a decent chance that it's either herpes or HPV.

I'm sure at least a few of you have an STI and I just wanted to hear what you did after you found out and how it impacted your life.

Pic related, the sore on my tonsil is what gives away that I probably have an STI

I get those all the time when I'm sick, including the time I had an STI. Also lol @ "premed"

Doctor here, it's cancer.

Pretty sure I have genital herpes. Only the dead will know peace from this evil

>eating unlcean slut pussy
lmao

Looks more like herpes than HPV.

How'd this happen? Forget you should make sure the dude's wearing a condom for deepthroat?

Looks like a canker sore
I have one right almost same spot
Hurts

How easy is it to catch herpes from oral sex?

I'm gonna have a hook up in a few weeks and I want to know my chances if catching something from another penis.

Dude. I just had to go get a blood test. Probably have the herp as well. Shit is killing me.

I got an STD like that when the guy I was blowing came in my throat. Still hurts like a bitch. Can give blow jobs anymore. Was the dick worth it OP?

>That fucking oral thrush

Jesus dude, enjoy your STI.

Nigga thats just a dirty tongue, oral thrush legitimately looks like you have cheese growing in your throat

You have bad breath, don't you?

It's definitely not HPV, because it'd be much smaller/bumpier. Looks like a canker sore? Don't freak out until you know exactly what it is :-)

I was diagnosed with HPV about 2 months ago. Just 1 tiny little bump that the nurse who saw me could barely tell was there, and she burned it off with some liquid nitrogen. I've been taking some Reishi mushroom supplements that apparently speed up the healing process, but the infection clears your body on its own within 1 year in 60% of cases and within 2 years in 95% of cases. I think it's like 8-9/10 sexually active adults will come in contact with HPV, it's just that some don't ever show symptoms but can still spread it. Also, make sure you go get vaccinated for HPV before your next sexual encounter. Gardisil 9 is the newest I believe.

TL;DR - STI's aren't a super big deal, just be honest with the people you're seeing and get treatment as soon as you are diagnosed. Also get the Gardisil 9 HPV vaccination.

I hope everything comes back negative for you user, no one needs that kind of burden on them.

eh I am sort of in the same boat, I notice small things and then freak out about them. you'll probably be fine OP.

>HPV

Have fun burning your dick OP

Listen to this guy, it's very likely a tonsil stone.

did you even look at OPs picture?

What kind of a med student worries about the impact of herpes and HPV on their life....
Are you also afraid of contracting CMV and herpes zoster?

You're a reckless degenerate and your promiscuous behavior has caught up with you. Repent and learn from your mistake, user. Only cummy-addicts and those with bad enough judgement to fuck whores get STIs.

guys, is this an STI or a regular tonsil infection?

last week i met this american slut on tinder. we made out and she sucked my dick.

almost immediately after my tounsil swole up and looked like this.

am i gonna die?

Bro that's absolutely a tonsil stone

is it going to go away on its own?
it hurts when i swallow
ive been gargling salt water and eating honey and lemon
i heard i should be taking antibiotics but i dont have a doctor.
hold me user, im scared

what the fuck? tonsil stones are white, not rotten egg colour, unless I was just lucky with mine and didn't get the huge, pus filled balls of infection in my tonsils

>premed thinks he knows anything
hahhaha

I just googled few similar symptoms.

Damn bro I'm sorry... but it looks like you're likely to have infected an STI.

OP you have to have sex to get an STI

Unrelated but do you think I can get a sore throat from rimming?

OP here. Just got back from the doctor. She said it's definitely not hpv but could be herpes. I got a comprehensive sti test anyway. I'll know by Monday.

I did have sex. But I also ate her out and that can give you oral herpes or hpv in the mouth
Yes

It's probably just a fucking cyst, christ. Get it drained and take some antibiotics.

That's pretty typical of pre med majors, always talking. About how they are premed and try to act like doctors as a college freshman before they change majors sophomore year

>premed
OK but what is your actual major? You do know premed isn't a major, right? Also, you have 0 medical knowledge. Don't act like you're hot shit.

Not a tonsil stone. How are you feeling? Probably the sloot just got you sick.

Jesus dude, you are dead.

I get tonsil stones sometimes and you can just squeeze those fuckers out pain free. Whatever you have is eating you alve.

Jesus fuck.

But who was grammar?

Yeah, that's a canker sore, OP.

I'll bet it stings? You may feel a bit fatigued. Swollen glands? Maybe even a slight fever?

It'll go away on its own in a couple weeks. Should stop hurting so bad within 4 days or so. Keep your mouth clean and gargle salt water or mouthwash a few times a day.

>White sore n tonsils
>Hurts to swallow

Don't listen to these virgins , OP

This is strep throat or tonsillitis. I used to get tonsillitis all the time. Once you have gotten it, it will leave crevices in your tonsils that make it easier for bacteria to gather and get it again.

I almost always got them after exam week.
>High stress levels
>Not enough sleep
>Bad nutrition

I had to get my tonsils removed because it was so regular. I highly recommend the removal because tonsils are useless and the pain / fevers were horrible.

Tl;dr the doctor will prescribe some antibiotics and it will go away. It's not an STD.

For a premed student you're pretty retarded

2. year med student here and obviously its strept throat.. If you can wipe the white layer off with a cotton swab or something its definately strep and you'll be cured in a day!

>not getting the HPV vaccine

Top kek

Condoms do shit against herpes.

That's not herpes, nor cancer or tonsilitis. Doesn't look like a stone neither. It's might just be a small infection because you don't wash your mouth properly.

Get some antiseptic like chlorhexidine and make gargles 3 times per day after brushing. Don't eat the thing.

I'm not about to be factual just for saying "OP swallows dicks"