Who is comfy in the whitelist of by far the most promising coin of this moment?

Who is comfy in the whitelist of by far the most promising coin of this moment?

>no burgers
>KYC with only a handful of people in it
>ycombinator backed (yes the same company which accelerated dropbox and coinbase into the succes they are today)
>ING backed (the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum)
>lowest of the lowest ICO footprints with an actual product, plan and trust of REPUTED backers (there are no shitty unicorn investors like cryptonigger and old money bitcoin whale funds, but fucking real life money makers and problem solvers backing the PRODUCT)
>literally zero marketing, off the grid

Easiest money I am going to make this year, if not in 2018 too. This is the one you were waiting for, for those in the whitelist, max out your allocation and everything left after that. I am not kidding you, this is the coin to exponentially grow your portfolio. The FOMO on this coin once the mainstream finds out will be fucking biblical.

Any idea when this gets listed on an exchange?

will buy this one on etherdelta asap, just like i did with LINK

This is the kind of shill that keeps me away for this coin. And I have 2 whitelist accounts. There is no product yet and the Devs are working in Moneytis in parallel with this project. It feels very risky even to flip it

this is one hell of a hyped ico

I didnt get in as the burguer i am but i think this is best ICO of this year after omg.

probably immediately on etherdelta, when it reaches millions of trade volume just like link, binance will pick it up soon enough

I can't stress this enough: if you are in the whitelist, max your allocation. Don't think there will be leftovers in a day or so.

the blatant shilling is getting old

ICO fags are just nervous and have to convince people to buy their bags

personally I have 2 whitelist accounts I will be maxing out. No intention of selling until 2018. I think this will be the paypal of blockchain.

Who cares - I don't even know what a blockchain is I just follow the hype and make money.

Another bullish sign is that cryptonigger isn't shilling this, which means he didn't get +150% tokens in a shady presale.

I am not shilling this coin, just reading all those hype signals and finding those companies who know what they are doing backing it. Warning Veeky Forums because I have made a lot of money from user's tips. Maybe today I am that user who helps a lot of people.

They do seem to have a product, look at their website, lots of images of app designs. YC doesn't back concepts and doesn't do hype launches or shady stuff. Their advisors are with moneytis probably, and this pivot is definitely orchestrated by them. Especially them using the YC logo on the hompeage ALONGSIDE with the logo of moneytis makes me believe it is just them pivoting into a new branch.

Again, I am not shilling and neither nervous. Have full faith in this thing, maybe not in the product itself but the hype alone will make this worthwile.

There was a presale actually.

>20,000 Ether was sold to early investors and strategic partners with 20% bonus (this is not part of the 100,000 ETH hard cap)

I know that they had a presale, it just didn't have insane bonuses.

anyone else feel like we're entering the age of legit icos and not vaporware scams?

There will probably be at least 2 obvious icos a month from now on that will potentially deliver a premium product that could go 100x in 2-5 years

What is the individual cap?

no clue yet, will be determined when the final amount of participants are known

Bump

how many people have passed KYC at this point?

any contribution cap estimates?

Hopefully more than 4-5 ETH

Honestly no idea

Just got in yesterday on the last batch

wait is this going to be the non-nigger chink version of OMG that the west actually wants to use?

they want to raise 30 million divided by 15000 people on the whitelist (minimum) which is a solid $2k per person lmao.

Just need fast fingers for day two.

fuck i shouldve made another account
just need to be lucky

They arent working on moneytis go to their slack and they have said that its self sustaining and they can work 100% on Request

Where can I buy these?? I only use binance and bittrex. This sounds very promising