ITT we describe our families to Veeky Forums

ITT we describe our families to Veeky Forums.
I'll start
>Father: Doesn't care at all about hygene. Morbidly obese, probably weighs around 350 lbs. He says that he would be able to beat me in a foot race because he was a runner in the army years ago, despite not doing any cardio in years. He says every few weeks that he is going to start jogging but never starts. Frequently hides chocolate from family in his room.
>Mom: Overweight, probably weighs about 200 lbs. Has many phony workout DVDs around house, occasionally goes on phony 'lose bellyfat by eating x' style diets. Smokes several packs of cigarettes a day, along with dad. Also hides chocolate from family.
>Brother: Probably about 10 lbs overweight. Eats like shit, and would probably be fat af if he didn't go for morning walks and have a young metabolism. Does nothing but hide in his basement room playing vidya and programming all day, only coming upstairs for snacks and dinner to fuel his trip into obesity.

How has your family affected your fitness? If they are fat, do they blame genetics, despite you (hopefully) disproving that with your body as proof?

>I hate having my picture taken

God I know that fucking feel

It looks like she might actually be attractive despite her disgusting parents. Shame she'll be obese in a few years.

>its ok
>college is important
>im sure liberal arts are more useful nowadays

Mom is vain(probably why I'm here on Veeky Forums), was popular in high school, and latches on to dudes for financial security. but she's not a gold digger, so none of the benefits you'd expect. mayybe around high school or so she was semi-anorexic so she stayed skinny. alcoholic. at least i got some decent facial genetics from her side

dad is self-centered and non-empathetic. I am also probably self-centered, but empathetic at least. has a college degree, but works a blue-collar hazard-pay job with great benefits.

the vanity thing is probably the only thing that has contributed to my fitness, and to me being a skelly in highschool. my family kind of sucks. at least i have a logical nature from my grandfather, who was an engineer for NASA, dads side.

also since i stopped smoking weed, I've been drinking more and am somewhat worried Ill go down the alcoholic path like my mother.

tl;dr this post isn't fitness related and is my personal blog i guess

>high school
>wow
>good job, kiddo

Luckily my family is all somewhat in shape, so they aren't terrible influences for me.
>Mom: Probably weighs ~135 Goes to gym once a week, goes jogging every few days. Eats somewhat like shit, though, and would be obese if it wasn't for the rest of her lifestyle.
>Dad: Probably weighs ~200. Doesn't go to gym or do cardio like mom, but has a construction job where he works his ass off. Eats unhealthy food, but about a healthy portion a day, usually whatever mom makes him.
>Sister: qtpi teenager with a great metabolism. AFAIK doesn't do any exercise but eats healthy.

>father has been eating oats, and milk with honey and sugar mixed together to make some sweet paste since he was like 7
>Despite losing his teeth and needing dentures he is in incredible health.
>smokes a pack of cigarettes a day.
>Doctor said after 40 years his lungs look like shit, but still in pretty good shape considering
>he does manual/handyman/craftsman work all day long, 14 + hours a day.
>Just recently starting smoking spliffs to help hm sleep, otherwise he would keep moving
>strong as an ox
>Mother is smoker too, bad blood pressure
>works 70+ hours a week, takes care of house, sisters etc.
>Happy, joyful, incredibly social, came from aristocracy so she has that shit ingrained in her

>Father: has a bit of a gut from eating lots of lamb, but has insane fore-arms and dad-strength from growing up on a farm and working construction most of his life. 5'7" 160 lbs.

>Mother: typical fat brown mom, loves Dr Oz shit and all that fad diet stuff, has failed to understand the concept of calories and calorie restriction despite me trying to explain it to her over 10 times, has completely random ideas of what makes you fatter and what makes you healthy. 5'4", 220 lbs.

>Younger brother, 20 years old: perfectly fine. lifts, jogs, watches what he eats, plays basketball with his friends. 6'0", 175 lbs.

>Younger brother, 16 years old: fucking disaster, completely spoiled, spends all day laying in bed fapping and stuffing his face. would rather bitch and argue for an hour than go for a 20 minute walk whenever my parents try to make him. I have nearly lost hope. My brother and I signed him up for the gym, but getting him to go is gonna be a nightmare. 5'10", 290 lbs.

>Father: pretty much homeless, lives in a RV from the 70s. Multiple DUIs, now no license. Gambling addiction. Used to work on the rigs, got fired when oil crashed.
>Mother: fat, on disability for severe anxiety disorder. Unstable personality, former alchoholic, serial romantic.
Half-Sister/Cousin(yep): also on disability for severe anxiety disorder, 2edgy4me
Brother: tall skeleton. stoner, dropout, nice guy.

No parental guidance, wanted to do sports in school and got shut down, wasn't allowed to walk to school instead of catching the bus, fitness sucked until I moved out at 18. Running Away From Shit Family xF

>Father was alcoholic, but didn't ever get fat, died of lung cancer when I was 17

>Mother, becuase my father was alcoholic was mostly raised by my single kick ass, take no bullshit mother. Shes an incredible fucking person who works hard every damn day, and always does the right thing(to an almost annoying point) Shes a smoker but not over weight and 5'11 ... dem genetics doe.

>was overweight when young and stupid beause I loved soda, no joke. world of warcraft contributed, but after I was old enough along with the shock of my father dieing catapulted me into adulthood and recognize how awesome my mother was, it motivates me to grind sun up to sun down in every aspect of my life.

TLDR MY MOMS KICK ASS and taller than half your fathers bitches, im 6'1 beast mode ass mother fucker too.

Dad
>abnormally buff in his youth as well as up to his early 40's
>been letting himself go these past two years and it's starting to show
Mom
>obese
>constantly overeating
>begins to make efforts during each summer of these past 4 years via aqua Zumba
>minimal effort yet she's beginning to fit into smaller sized clothes and dresses
Sister 1
>skinny af
>Veeky Forums would probably want to bang her
>not HIGH TEST though
>very healthy, probably underweight at worst
Sister 2
>HIGH TEST
>bad personality thohgh
>smokes weed and all that shit
Me
>at worst, 160 lbs at 5' 6"
>145 lbs at 5'11" - 6'0", don't know my exact height
>still lifting and cardioing
>just ran 2 miles a bit ago to get back into the cardio game

>Dad: Obese. Constantly smokes and drinks. Eats like shit. Works late nights. Afraid he'll die before I make him proud.
>Mom: Not in the picture
>Lil sis: 13yo, not too active but doesn't eat too much for fear of getting fat. I am trying to get her to do sports or begin lifting

Too bad her son is a fuckin retard

>Afraid he'll die before I make him proud.
Aren't we all...

Take a (You) good man.

Father
>Asian, intellectual as fuck
>5'4"
>typical dadbod
>plays some sort of soft volleyball with the senior club near my house
>told me not to roid so my balls won't shrink and die from heart failure
>taught me soccer and ping pong

Mother
>Asian, intellectual as fuck
>5'0"
>vegan for being a Buddhist
>does yoga like everyday at 4:30am
>makes me her personal gatorade to with electrolytes whatever
>told me not to roid so I wouldn't be too big a freak in my society
>taught me swimming and badminton

Me
>6'0" 167 lbs dyel
>3/4 way to 1/2/3/4
>still retarded but trying not to dishonor my family

>dreams do come true
graduated from highschool
wow the bar is set low for some people.

Dad
>5'7 literally skinny football Chad but the Chad that was on the hippie scene, stem major but never got his title tho still has a solid job and impressive cv. He's kinda overweight bordering on obese but he plays tennis a lot so he's decent shape despite eating like shit. Classical liberal
>Very witty, stubborn and in his 50s still gets mires by milfs, got all that from him

Mom
>sheltered heart-kind nerd, stem major without title too. Kinda fat but still fit due to tennis and dance. Total Christian cuckservative though.

Sister
>typical 'current year' millennial. Kinda womanchild but she hates geek crap so idk. Tried to get her into fitness but she can't stop indulging her with shit like McDonalds. Don't blame her tho, she has great metabolism. Boyfriend is chill af but a cuck, like he uses women deodorant

Dad: a drugged up hippy thats ratherly abusive and havent seen for 15 years since he threatened to kill the neighbour
Mom: likely gonna have a breakdown soon from one younger half sister going into the pysch ward and the other younger sis being a single mom of 2 at 21.
Me: clawing my way out of poverty and banging 16 year olds at 25 years young

Mum: works part time. Maybe a little overweight. Loves snacking tries to work out. But gives up too easily.

Dad: quit smoking, drinks occasionally. Eats healthy, manages weight. Tries to work out. Earns good money.

Sis: short and fat. Anime lover. I hope she realizes the world will never be nice to her if she doesnt change her looks but then again shes been fat for 15-18years so she prob knows. Too weak willed to change. She eats a ton and thinks shes eating adequately delusional as fuck. Has no understanding of taking care of oneself.

Both my parents are the same.
>Grew up dirt poor.
>Worked hard as fuck to leave poverty behind.
>Both officers in the U.S. army
>They raised me to not be a bitch
>I still meme though
Pretty gud

dad
>5'10, worked landscaping despite having 2 masters. used to be teacher. hated the parents, ran marathons when younger. now he just lift and swims, no clue how to lift properly tho but is stronger than a lot of the guys younger than him at the gym
mom
>triathlete. can do 7 pull ups at 57 so decent for her age. places first in her age group in any local even she does. goes to the goodlife classes for weightlifting tho
sister
>long distance cardio, runs 20km easily. eating disorder tho so no gains
me
>6'2 200lb powerlifter with shit stats but i look good, play a bunch of sports so my cardio is decent.

grew up in a very active house hold. being fat was just not a thing. played sports growing up, went camping, traveled. desu my senpai is blessed

>doesn't know what comes after high school
How's the team position at Mickey D's?

Dad
>5'6"
>55 years old
>Could beat me up
>Fit as fuck but doesn't run as much after tearing tendons in both legs
>Used to box and do judo
>Ran everyday until he was 50
>Bad temper 90% of the time

Mom
>5'6"
>Used to be super skinny until she had both kids
>Is now getting skinny again
>Jazzercise
>Has made nothing but healthy food my entire life
>Thanks for cooking lots of good stuff mom
>Super kind

Sister
>5'7"
>Hips
>Getting fatter
>Hikes and squats
>Has about 20 beta orbiters and I know most of them

Me
>5'10"
>Wideish hips
>Skinny
>Good at running
>Noob lifter just trying to make gains
>Enjoy going outside every once in a while

All in all I got pretty lucky, good diets, played some sports, but I got dealt the >6ft card

dad
>6', vegan, PhD in math, overweight, bad back, used to be super fit in his 20's, because of bad back he makes me do any work around the house; he's always working on his computer
Mom
>5'5" overweight, also has back problems (broke 4 vertebrae 2 years ago), former RN, now has a degree in early childhood education

>Dreams do come true
you literally have to try to not get to this point in life

Father: Overweight, with a busted knee from a car crash that hasn't healed properly because of his weight. Is losing weight though, and umpires baseball with me regularly.
Mother: Slightly overweight, likes to just cook whatever she wants without worrying about butter and oil amounts. Occasionally indulges in fad diets, but doesn't really lose/ gain anything.

I mean, im not super fat, but ive only started losing weight recently because i started cooking for myself.

>vegan
>fat

What's with that? I don't get it.

Dad: Typical foreigner that comes to US. Started a small business and pushed me to become a doctor. Has no concept of a balanced diet from growing up poor. Mountains of rice, small portions of meat. We weigh the same (195 at 6'1) but he looks 20-30 lbs overweight. He'd probably be way fatter if he didn't work 80+ hours a week.Has also been smoking since he was 16 so I fear his time is coming to an end

Mom: White lady with a pink collar job. In Marc Maron's words, "her hobby is maintaining a weight of X lbs". After she had my brother and I she quit smoking and cut down to her college weight, which she maintains meticulously. Often flops between a binge period and anorexic period, but never goes much higher than 117, though she tries to stay at 112. Walks several times a week and does meme girl lifts in the gym, like 50 squats with 20lbs. Tries every fad diet on a tabloid but usually resorts to not eating. buys a lot of food that goes bad

Brother: freak of nature that grew to be 6'7. Natural athlete. Played football and basketball in highschool, and got a full ride on a football scholarship. Trained with collegiate and pro coaches and got me into fitness when I was a chubby 16 year old playing wow. Got killed in a car accident his sophomore year. Sad I was apprehensive to start working out with him because of a video game.

When i read about modern families like op's, I worry about how modern first world economies function.

Pasta, French fries, potato chips, fried dough. All vegan.

you can eat too many potatoes and bananas mate

Fit would probably want to bang you instead of your sister

Dooood, u got ultra lucky when it comes to family!

>Father:
-Smokes tons of weed and drinks a lot beer.
-Drinks a lot of sugary drinks and eats out for 95% of meals.
-Owns 2 business in adjacent warehouses and sleeps there because lack of house
-Plays hockey twice a week
-Talks about how fit he used to be
-Incredibly intelligent but lazy.
-5'11 200lb

>Mother:
-Binge drinks every weekend.
-Married for 2 years but usually jumps from bf to bf.
-Into fad diets but generally eats healthy
-Not the smartest person but she's incredibly hardworking. Supported 3 kids on her own for a few years and made enough to spoil us.
-5'7 130lb-ish
-Fakes boobs, flat stomach and natural large butt. (Blonde and blue eyed)

>Sister:
-Used to be extremely overweight but lost it all on the last 2 years.
-Now shes high-test and dating my best friend.
-Smokes tons of weed and drinks on occasion
-Works hard towards her career and nothing else.
-Eats like shit, but low overall calories.
-Zero exercise.
-5'5 135ish.

>Brother:
-Youngest in the bunch
-Does drugs, smokes, drinks
-Wants to be a bartender
-Rides a scooter and does tricks
-Graduated high school late with no plans of future education.
-5'5 120ish. Hes tiny af. (Different dad)

Overall, no one in my family has contributed to me being in shape. Dad got me started in hockey when I was very young so that's a bonus. No one lifts except for grandpa who used to be a curlbro with a 350lb bench press. (Never did legs)

Everyone in my senpai (minus 2) is pretty thin despite not trying.

Beat his ass!

Dad
>Hark working hulk hogan style
>Got me into lifting
Mom
>Generic white woman who cooks good dinners and works to pay some bills
Sister
>Cosmetologist with a blue collar BF who is twink af but i approve because he's a good guy
Me
>Gym rat cop who drinks on his days off with my drinky friends until we're getting too old to do that shit

I smash more ass now than I ever did but it's one convoluted time of work work work work work work work drink sex drink sex drink sex work work work

Have your mom show you yoga user

Can you call your sister a cutie pie?

Nice genetics, nice having a sister to. It helps.

>sis is qt

First off wtf
secondly post pics faggot

Pick up a martial art, be fun to apply if I was a cop.

How tf did you get to 6

Im guessing your parents grew up poor and did not have access to adequate meals, and used there education to get out of whatever shithole and thats why they value intellect so much

Mom
>hard working doc, earns more cash than anyone of her kids ever will (around 400k/year), but literally lives to work
>also does yoga classes, is incredibly flexible and in very good shape in terms of muscle endurance, everyone always says her courses are way too hard

Dad
>only saw him once in my life, but he is a top surgeon, developed a machine to cut out lung cancer, probably earns even more than mother

Older brother
>studies physiotherapy at a high class university, has 0 grams of muscle but is very athletic in terms of endurance

Older sister
>studies medicine just like mother, learns 12 hours a day, kind of mentally worn down, very allergic to moral mistakes that you might do

Younger sister
>a lot like me, no real ambition to learn
>grew up very typically for current generation, a lot of gossip, a lot of Instagram and drama
>cooks really good, probably her biggest passion

Forgot me:
>lazy shit and failure when it comes to studying
>biggest hobby is probably lifting, I only get motivated for short term success activists, lifting for strength is a perfect example
>am very knowledgeable in programming, know Java, c++ and c very well, worked a year as professional developer before beginning study
>but that won't matter because I'll fail my study and will probably live a trash life in terms of income

>dad: fairly muscular from doing manual labor and working in factories all his life, really fat though
>mom: overweight but not by much, she's trying
>sister 1: fairly slender, tries to eat healthy
>sister 2: a bit pudgy, eats crap
>brother: fat as fuck
>me: Veeky Forums

>drunk alcoholic father who molested me then sexually assaulted me at his house
>older brother lives there with his girlfirend, they used to live at my house but left because I'm here. I know they wouldn't care if it was just my mom.
>my mom is chill, doesn't care I dropped out of high school.
>grandfather is cool, used to smoke pot with him at my dads house before i confronted my dad.
>grams cool
>I have self harm scars on my arm that are from being molested, well 50% of children that are molested self harm so there's that. Doing judo, wrestling and boxing with this quick money I'm about to make.. Lotta good times coming up here, have some money to myself for real and have a qt.14 gf who is 23 with a girlfirend that is 19. I have yet to me the girlfirend. Life is interesting now.

Dad: obese ex curl bro. 5'7" ~270 I think. Told me that I should be focusing on my curls, bench and dip because that'll give me an upside down triangle body. When hearing about cleans and DLs, "yeah but those are for your legs and back". Insisted i bulk when i was probably over 18%bf because " you go to the gym to build muscle ". He knew i was too thin because he could " see the line between the muscle on [my] arm". Has smoked for probably 25 years. Has knee and back issues, incredibly fucked sleep due to weight (snoring, apnia). Will wake up and eat at 3am.

Mom: slightly overweight, (maybe ten lb). Wants to lose weight but doesn't have the motivation or discipline. Likes water infusers, shaker bottles, meal replacement shakes etc. Shocked at how much water I drink.

Brother: 17 obese, if not, borderline. 5'7" ~165lb. Loves vidya, wants to swim now that he's no longer doing it for school but the only gym with a pool is expensive. Also expressed interest in losing weight but eats garbage. Randomly makes brownies or cookies and fucks them up harder by adding candy bits or peanut butter that you can even taste

All made fun of me for weighing my food, told me I didn't need to lose weight (Im slightly taller than my brother but also was heavier) but that shit stopped when I dropped 30lb. All of them are really nice, probably some of the kindest people you'll meet. They discouraged me because they didn't want me to be upset and my weight and didn't realize how much happier I'd be after. I just need to get them to join me

>Dad used to be almost 500lbs at the start of 2016, his diabetes was so bad he would basically piss maple syrup
>I was 300lbs, total alcoholic scum bag
>We both felt like shit because we were shit.
>Decided 2016 was going to be a new year for us, start dieting, working out, typical new years resolution bullshit that most people fail.
>7 months later. My old man is now 375lbs (lost 125lbs) and im 230lbs (70lbs) I quite drinking and my dad now has a gym membership.

I also started going to tech school and I'm about to graduate with a 4.0. It's so crazy how taking care of your health leads to so many more positive things to happen in your life.

We experimented a bit when we were younger (like three years ago).

You can't force people like that user, they have to have the gut desire to get it themselves. Ass raping him might help though.

Christ man, that's pretty rotten luck you got born into such a shitty disaster of a family (no offense)

Breh... I'm sorry for your loss.

What game?

Pokemon Go.

>father: been lifting weights longer than most people on Veeky Forums have been alive, is doing more weight than most people and he's over 50. IIRC he's somewhere over 4pl8 bench right now, but his squat and deadlift has declined a bit in his aging. He is trying to get them back.
>mother: went to nationals in synchronized swimming in our country, used to be incredibely athletic. Now as a housewife she became more chubby, but as of the last 3-4 years had put herself and eventually the entire family on a proper diet. Has lost lots of weight.
>sister: football player, O-lineman who doesn't go to gym much. Has a slight pudge but is overall very active.
>brother: psycho who is determined to kill himself in the name of lifting weights. Will do nothing but squats for 3-4 days in row, if me or my father comment on his form for just barely being above parallel one time at the end of his set he gets pissed off and demands to re-do the entire set. Never, ever eats healthy, but is always skinny as a stick. Won't eat the crusts of his toast or pizza, and won't have anything on his burger except plain american cheese. Yes, he's that kind of person.
Basically our entire family has a clinical bread addiction that I'm sure will be the death of one of us, my dads family is known for baldness and prostate cancer, my mothers side is known for every son in the family to end up a druggie no-life skid. It's amazing I've come this far.

Is da on drugs?

Maintaining an over 4pl8 bench for so long is pretty damn impressive

U gon make it thats for sure.

>started going to school in 2016
>about to graduate the same year
Elaborate.

nope, whole family is natty.
Mind you, he hasn't actually done 4pl8 in a while iirc, but last time I was with him he did 385 for a decent amount of reps, he's done 4pl8's before and I'm sure when he shoulder/back/dozens of other injuries he has from age get him he'll go do it.
If he was on the juice, he wouldn't be lifting at all right now. Big training co-owner of our gym who openly admittedly to roiding now can barely do 2pl8 bench for reps, and can't squat without a machine because he fucked each and every one of his joints while on the juice. He sometimes gives strange looks to my father.

It's just a school for industrial technology, nothing fancy. 95% of the students get placed in jobs that usually pay between $19-23 which is pretty good for where I live.

Good shit.

Do you do powerlifting yourself?

Yea I lift with him all the time, when I was a kid I was a coach potato and my mother/father wouldn't have any of that shit, when I hit grade 8 they threw me in highschool sports and eventually evolved from marshmellow into a being actually capable of going to the gym. He taught me everything I know about lifting, really.

>Dad: Oldtimer that used to lift, Have his stats written on the wall to one day make him proud.
>Mom: Typical kind-of overweight mom that complains about "time" when asked why she doesnt exercise.
>Biggest Brother: Dunno he just kinda disconnected from the family after getting a gf.
>Big Sister: Vegan looking to be fat soon even after all that running she apparently does.ยจ
>big brother: Lazy skinnyfat still lives with mom but spends all money on alcohol and clothes.
>Little Sister: Typical partygirl that is going to be fat soon too, she was almost anorexic when she was little but now she just party and eat what she wants and I have noticed she starts adding weight everytime I see her.
>little brother, just a kid, but I have tried to take him to the gym but he cant because "summer break". faggot.

How awesome.

This is probably the only aspect of having a dad that I sometimes wonder if I might have missed out on.
Would have been cool to have someone that shares interest and teaches me something about it, I guess.
I pretty much have nothing in common with my family - doing IT in a medicine environment.
And doing powerlifting style training in a family that thinks nothing of it, permantly trash talks it for its un-athleticism and 0 contribution to health (they all do endurance type of sports).

But in exchange I have some of the best quality supplements at free disposal, which is cool.

What are your stats?

Currently I'm doing really shitty, it's been over half a year since an ACL reconstruct surgery, and I had to go on a very hard cut to rid myself of all the fat I gained for lying on a coach for 2 weeks straight (literally) in agony.
Currently 6'3, 230lbs.
2pl8 bench at least, haven't really tried my max for anything yet.
squat is like less than 2pl8, this one suffered the hardest from my surgery.
deadlift is like 3 right now.
I'm sure I could do 1.5pl8 OHP if I acted like a gay and push-pressed it.

Currently my father is probably 5'11, I'd guess at 235.
He's got a sick OHP, like 265lbs minimum.
4pl8 squat minimum, could probably do 5pl8 deadlift but he is healing out said back injury I mentioned earlier, he hasn't done deadlifts in a few weeks.
Bench I already mentioned. I'm not really sure of either of our maxes right now because he haven't tried any in months. After my surgery he has wanted to focus more on volume.

Damn, what happened that you had to get surgery?

Ripped my ACL completely during a provincial wrestling tournament.
Doctors kept telling me it was either a meniscus thing, or a slight strain that I should heal off. I squatted and deadlifted an entire summer, but when football season came around and I kept hurting it over and over again, I made an 8 hour drive there and back in one day to a city out-of-province where I could pay for an MRI.

Dad:
> 5"9' - 176lbs - ish.
> Fit as fuck for his age (49) used to run with our dog every day but once she got old he's started swimming around 2.5-4km a day.
> Insanely hard worker, had $0 when he married but now he runs his own international company and is rich asf.
> Literally my hero in every way, hard worker, kind hearted, champion.
Mum:
> 5"8' - Probably 176lbs too.
> Used to be fairly attractive and pretty smart.
> Having 3 sons got to her, put weight on but is making an effort to lose it.
> Still goes to the gym 3 times a week and plays golf, but really at this point it's so she can keep enjoying food. I don't blame her.
> Still fairly fit for her age (50) even if she's like 27% bf.
> Allergic to fucking everything, gave me really dry skin, an allergy to milk which I got over (Thank fucking god) and allergic to cats.
Brother 1:
> 21 5"10' - 187lbs 25% bf
> Moved out with girlfriend 4 days ago.
> Cuck, whipped on her.
> Average intelligence but lazy as fuck, got a degree in hotel management.
> Doesn't realise he won't be successful unless he works hard.
> Don't want to lose my brother to health and poverty.
Brother 2:
> 19 5"11' - 176lbs probably 20% bf.
> Goes to the gym when he can, plays rugby.
> Fairly fit but exercises so he can drink and eat, still well built, not a skelly but not noticeably fit.
> Average intelligence but works incredibly hard.
> Doing combined science and business degree.
> Great guy, real bro, used to hate him now we get along so well.
> Becomes a bit of a dick when he drinks but oh well.
> Will be successful.
Me:
> 18 5"11' - 165lbs 17-16% bf.
> Scored in top 5% of country in Intelligence tests for the army.
> Gym 3-4 times a week plus play rugby on weekends.
> Fear of being my oldest brother and not succeeding like my father drive me to work hard.
> Got accepted to do Mech. Eng while training to be an officer in the army.
> Popular but introverted, can't wait to fuck off.
I'm gonna make it r-right fit??

Damn.
Seems like you are recovering from it though and can continue to make steady gains soon?

My gains are already steady, I just need time. I'll make it eventually.

>Have a pretty fat mother. Not obese but she's not skinny either. She looks good for what it's worth
>She expresses how she wants to lose weight
>I offer to help my mom lose weight but she doesn't want to take my help
>All she does is take these "weight-loss" pills and that's her idea of making an effort to lose weight
>I even offer to cook my mom's meals for her but she insists on eating the most greasy Mexican cooking you can think of
>She's a hard worker too and often thinks she needs to reward herself with ice cream on her drive home from work
>Dunno how to get through to my mom and help her lose weight
I think if I try hard enough I can help get through to her though. I don't think she's hopeless by any stretch.

My sister though.
>Pretty thin
>"instagram model"
>Thinks she has an absolute idea of how nutrition works. Will never admit to being wrong.
>She doesn't eat a lot but when she wants to lose weight she just starves herself and goes on "juice fasts"
>Thinks weight loss is 10x more complicated than it is. Rejects the idea of "calories in and calories out"
>Can't bring up weight loss with my mother in front of her
>She'll dismiss 100% of what I say with "you don't know anything okay I know actual nutritionists and weight loss is antioxidants this and antioxidants that ok"
>Pretty sure she is playing a large hand at why I can't get through to my mother and help her lose weight

I don't have a dad lol

Wow, it figures that the maladapted people who come here would come from shitty families

What's your sisters IG user?

Dad:
>6 foot
>works in law
>works out now but refuses to eat healthy because "muh Walmart"
>refuses to buy anything that isn't on sale
>his new gf is super into "clean eating" so maybe it'll help him

Mom:
>5' 8.5" (it really matters, user!)
>retired supermodel
>she pumped out six of us so her body is flab
>blames her weight entirely on her births
>she isn't obese, just flabby pudge

Brother:
>6' 1"
>has been working out for a few years now
>engineer
>navy
>we never talk, but I heard he's also giving our dad shit for his eating habits

Me:
>5' 5"
>just started working out again
>my motivation has always been and probably will always be shit
>just need someone to help motivate me :^(
>I suck ass at cardio and I'm a huge fucking pussy who's scared to go to the gym
>know I won't get real gainz without going
>fuck.

Other four siblings aren't relevant as they are all very young and not related to either my mother or father (test tube babies). Maybe when I visit my brother he'll take me to the gym and teach me how to use some of the machines. He's really the only one I know who consistently lifts. I'm so fucked.

Dad
>5'9
>Manlet complex, his little bro is 6'7
>235lb, overweight but isn't a crusader for everyone accepting it
>strong though, used to bodybuild
>easily pick me up and throw me around if he wanted to

Mom
>overweight
>depressed
>drives to work which is 300 meter away
>always an excuse for her diet or lack of exercise
>really wants help but no one is there long enough to do things with her constantly

Sister
>same as mom, but lazier. Bitch will sneak off for a nap and leave her daughter with the first person she can to look after
>unemployed, dumps kid on parents who are very nearly retired
>has somehow found a beta to help raise her kid (I fucked his sister before him and my sister knew each other, so that's funny)

Me
>190lb, 6'1
>5,3.5,2.25,1.5 lifts
>Hot gf
>nothing like family, maybe have fathers personality and brains though

World of Warcraft.

>dad: slightly overweight, works white collar job and is stereotypical middle class middle age man. only excercise he does is occasional cycling.
>mum: average weight, slightly pot bellied though since having 3 kids and middle aged. She's losing weight through 5/2 diet(5days a week normal eating, 2 days 1/4maintenence). She does no excercise and claims 5/2 and IM are some of the best things out there for fitness
>brother: /r9k/ tier autist, auschwitz body type, also manlet. Does no explicit but has young metabolism and walks/bikes most places
>sister: hasn't hit puberty but my family encourages the "sport/fitness is pointless" meme to her because she's bad at sport. She has a similar body type to me when I was her age
>Me: lanklet, been lifting 4 months, have put on decent weight for the time I've been lifting, progressing slowly but surely.

See if anybody can top mine
>Mum paralyzed from the neck down due to MS. Lives in a rest home and is their youngest resident by about 20 years.
>Awesome person, really smart. She was an architect until she had me and then she taught calculus at the local high school until her legs stopped working.
>Dad was my role model for most of my life, breadwinner for the family after mum stopped working and her primary caregiver.
>two years ago when mum moved into the rest home, he was hit by a massive midlife crisis and became a cuck.
>found a girlfriend about his age (early 40s) with two kids 8 and 12.
>I've been gradually losing respect for him all this time
>gets engaged to the New Woman before actually divorcing my mother.
>mum didn't even know anout the New Woman until last year when I got married so dad had no choice but to tell her so she didn't find out on the day.
>Probably not going to their wedding.
>brother is 17 and lives with dad and the B family.
>anger issues, reddit mentality with a bit of tumblr thrown in
>recently decided he's transgender
>he's not a bad kid, but he's pretty much lost all the male role models in his life (I live about 8 hours away and don't have time to visit often)
>starts studying for some degree or diploma this year so maybe there's still hope.

>5'5

What happened?

Dunno. Both of my grandmas are shorter than I am though, so they might have something to do with it. It's somewhat acceptable though; there's tons of womanlets out there and some men don't mind.

Good.

Kek got so caught up in my rant I forgot to make it Veeky Forums related
Mum
>5'9, shrunk to probably 5'7 due to her disease and probably somewhere around 110lb, really underweight
Dad
>5'8 manlet but stocky, probably around 185lbs
Brother
>6'1 but stupid underweight because he starves himself for attention, probably weighs 120lbs or so
Me
>6'2, 210lbs, midway through my cut from 230
Me ant my bro got off pretty lucky in the height department, desu

father
>46 yo
>167cm
>110kg
>smoking for 32 years
>working in forest for 30 years
>can ohp 1,5 pl8
>looking like powerlifter
>heart and lungs problems, now he fucked up his back
>dropped in high school for drinking
>big fan of boxing, when he was around 40 he could fuck up some 20 yo chads without any problems
>former alcoholic
mother
>47yo
>160cm
>100kg
>women with golden heart
>enough said
brother
>182cm
>80kg
>25 yo
>we are lifting together
>now he is weak af cause of heart and knee problems
>he was alpha af, he fucked best grills
>partying like animal
>now he is just sitting in home, smoking cigs
>he doesn't drink for 4 years
me
>18yo
>178cm
>86kg
>former fatty
>now strong fat
>can bench 2,5 pl8
>looking like alpha, but still kissless virgin

Father: Lazy and afraid of commitment used to come gym with me and brother but can't put the fork, pint and weed down and gotten fat. Has new gf that he wants me to meet but she's a known crazy alcoholic (past it my arse) so that ain't happening.
Mother: Stressed out overworked amd bitches about everything. Has a fucked up back yet still goes gym somewhat consistently. Has made serious weightloss gains the past year and eats 'healthy' shit like the hipster white woman she is. Got so into fitness she's doing a nutrition course.
Brother: Been going gym together for years, all about looking awoke and attractive for the women. Wanted to compete in physique and start up a fitness brand last year but recently gave up and found full time work. Jumped on the juice a few months ago and is leaving me behind.

All in all a pretty fitness oriented family, though it was mostly me and my brother being so into it that influenced everyone else. Can't complain.

>Dad: Complete fitness freak, weighs ~180lbs, tries to get everyone to do weird ass workout regimes, hides chocolates everywhere.
>Mom: Used to be a fitness freak, body like anlella sagra but bigger legs, in 2003 when looking like Chris Evans in F4 was mired as fuck. Got three kids, now weighs about 250lbs, openly eats chocolates all the time
>Sisters 1-3: 3,5 and 7 years old. 5 year old likes being a part of my workouts (loves when I bicep curl her, have her as weight on my back for push ups etc), does some workouts - the fun ones that is. 7 year old, goes swimming constantly, a fucking diva from bone marrow to the tips of her hair, she'll never get fat. 3 year old, basically a hurricane of energy and ideas that runs around the house constantly.

I don't worry for my siblings, my dad got me to workout by grabbing my belly fat at the age 13, using it as a shake weight and said "This is FUCKING disgusting, you'll have to get rid of this. Now.", fortunately verbally beating the shit out of him when I was 20 made him realize he shouldn't do that to my sisters when they are teens, I heard that's pretty emotionally scarring.

oh yeah
>Me: 21yo, 178cm, 65kg, used to lift more than I do now. Mostly do cardio and cali to maintain.

Father
>6'4 265ish 45 yo Has that stereotypical work even if I am going to die attitude, does not show his emotions much, is not a bad man at all and cares alot about his family but I honestly can't remember the last time I hugged him. My father used to be a legit 290 muscle back in his early 20's it's actually kind of funny because he was also a 450 pound fat ass after he slipped two disk in his back for about 4-5 years in his 30's. After his gastric surgery he dropped to 170....smocking meth probably helped....he has been clean for 8 years now and is a drug & alcohol counseler so that is good.
Mother
>5'8 140? 43 yo Is an extremely caring person and worries alot about her children's well being. Although she is at times lazy af. Not fat but not thin I guess thick would be appropriate. Used to suffer from depression & anxiety when my father was off the wire back in the day. Is an RN. Was never fat as far as I know but never thin either. What my father lacks in emotional output she makes up for which can be annoying at times. Will give her credit for staying with my father through all his bs.
Me
>6'5 345 20 yo Share alot of personality traits with my father am seen as a serious person by my peers. It is hard for me to show certain emotions since I wasn't really brought up like that, typical German stereotype emotionless. Was always much bigger then my classmates, was never fat until recently though. Probably had half the coachs in the highschool ask me to play for them but I was always more of an academic. Worked manual labor from ages 15-19 so I was in built mode. Got a job doing campus security which somewhat related to being a cop which I want to do. Sedentary job combined with having to move to my grandmothers as she has gotten weak but still cook a shit ton sent me from 285 to 345 in about a year and a half. Clothes fit like shit now mfw I actually bought bigger shirts. Mfw I know I need to knock this shit off and started working out again two weeks ago.

Continued....
Brother 1
> 6'3 170 17 yo was never fat in his life naturally pretty fit, is on probation for threatening someone. Is the black sheep if the three. Likes to smoke pot. Is definitely a headache for my parents. Not at all a bad guy but definitelyout there. Recently quit a pretty decent job, says that "he will just pick up a better one" Plans to live in an RV after highschool and help bring in the "bud" harvest in Colorado, essentially wants to be a hippy from what I can tell. Is actually fairly intelligent somehow.
Brother 2
>6'1 230-250? 15 yo was thin when he was young and got fat about three years ago. Is a big kid regardless, will probably be bigger then me, his forearms are almost as big as mine, is probably the most emotionally normal of the three of us. Is actually a very active kid but eats a fucking lot. Refuses to get a hair cut for about a year now.... Definitely has an odd personality, thinks other brother is a pothead and that I am a fat ass. I mean he isn't wrong....

You should give her the pipe though

>parents divorced
>mum got cancer and had a leg amputated. She's permasingle
>dad remarried and has issues from being billed by his 4 older brothers and his best friends being decapitated in a car accident when he was a teenager
>brother still lives with mum in squaller public housing. He has learning difficulties and depression and is unemployable

Father: Works out 3 times a week but is still very beta. Has a lot of fat on his body but refuses to shred down because "I don't want to be small". Gets stressed out by the smallest things.

Mother: Overweight and forever dieting. Changes diets every 2-4 weeks. Always snacking on junk food while on a diet and justifying it. Behaves extremely poorly towards my father, sassy, belittling etc.

You've got it made, mate, don't worry.
>Officer = demonstrates leadership skills.
>Engineering = high paying skill.

When you leave the military, you'll be in a management role in an engineering firm no problem.

dad
>does a lot of physical work, repairs and maintains underground pipeworks
>lots of digging
>eats a shitton
>used to be really fat, lost a lot of weight, now chubby, can't be arsed to lose more
>does ask me about my progress with fitness cause he's genuinly interested, sounds proud when I share I broke a PR

mom
>also used to be pretty overweight
>does zumba
>lost some weight thanks to a dieting book that's popular in my country
>still a bit chubby
>sometimes asks me for advice and doesn't follow up for it
>super supportive when I started getting into fitness as a fatty, even sometimes prepared my meals for me without adding shit

>now live alone (not too far from parents house) and sometimes when I get home from work (once a week) I find 2 tubs of food, one with cooked veggies and one with cut meat and a note from my mother
>does this even tho I never asked for it

parents are beyond bro-tier.

post boipucci

More pics of Morgan?

Father
>6'1'' 200lbs, not ripped but strong as fuck, did a lot of physical work in his life, great at basketball, has an engineering degree, wide shoulders and skinny waist, he eats somewhat clean food and we go for a 5km run together every few days so we kind of motivate each other.. he'a funny dude, has good taste in movies and books and he motivated me to get Veeky Forums

Mother
>5'7'' 165lbs, smart as fuck, a bit overweight but not obese, tries to eat clean but fails miserably, cannot overcome her desire to stuff her face with mayonaise and white bread, less attractive than my father by far, she was skinny and model-like in high school and she constantly brags about it despite being flabby now, often gets hysterical, but she makes most of the money and has a very kind heart though
(in short, my dad is a former chad who settled for my mother, probably because she looked like gillian anderson when she was younger)

Brother
>5'10" 160lbs, 3 years older than me, oldfag on Veeky Forums, he used to be very Veeky Forums in high school but now he sort of has a body of a dude that's been lifting for a month, intelligent as fuck, got an amazing scholarship recently, but he's an autist with low-self esteem who only wants to play dota and smoke weed now, he had a bad relationship with my dad and has obvious daddy issues

and me
>5'9'' 160lbs, insecure about height (thanks Veeky Forums), got wide shoulders and skinny waist from dad, been doing sports all my life, dumber than my brother but still intelligent (i hope), i'm great with languages so it hopefully gets me a decent job when i get older, but i still want to play vidya

tl;dr: decent family... there are brutal arguments pretty often but it's not too bad

i'm sorry for your brother, user

>Dad is somewhat in shape, beer belly but always encouraged us to go outside, play sports, and more generally strive to use all our potential. My bro and I hiked and camp with hime a lot when we were kids
>Mom did volleyball or some shit in high school, but is around 180 lbs and not in great shape. Since i got into lifting she's been walking in the morning, has hired a PT, and is watching what she eats
>Me and little sis used to be almost the exact same build, but she loves her sodas and has been packing it on since college. No physical activity.
>bro has done soccer and occationally other sports since 9. Has soccer work outs 5 days a week for his hs varsity team and lifts pretty regularly. On his way to a 6 pack rn
Our cats are skinnyfat catlets