Is there a book/video/guide of some sort on how to flirt?

Is there a book/video/guide of some sort on how to flirt?

As I get more juicy, take care of myself better, I get more mires, but I can't translate that into success with woman because it's all so foreign to me...

I'm sure someone here can relate and has some words of advice, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kaR6-MIV8k
youtube.com/watch?v=-6mpneVr3iM
bookofpook.neocities.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHY-0-sLPrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just be yourself

don't see them as women

theres literally nothing we can tell you that will help you, experience will help you the most. Go out there and test it out for yourself, who cares if you look beta. If you're too pussy to do it in person, learn on tinder or something.

> download virtualbox
> install Android OS
> turn on your proxy to a city in another state/province
> install tinder on your NSA-proof virtual machine
> create a fake profile with fake pics
> tall to mirin women all night until you're comfortable doing it with your real self

youtube.com/watch?v=0kaR6-MIV8k

This guy helps fixing autism.

>overanalyzing everything you do as an autism is good for social autisms

This channel is a normie channel, this will fuck up autisms

OP's goal is to be a normie. He wanted examples.

Goal to be a normie =/= a normie

He'll fuck himself up by watching these videos or even reading any information on the subject. He just needs to do

>He just needs to do
That is true. I'm of the think like something to be like something mind set and he wanted examples.

Either way, he still has to go out and get burned.

Just read the first chapter from Book of Pook and GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO GIRLS

There has to be something more I can do besides setting myself up for failure/embarrassment in real life...

It's 2016, are you telling me there's no services that can patch up your social skills?

>It's 2016, are you telling me there's no services that can patch up your social skills?
M8 if you wanna get good at talking to women you gotta go outside and talk to women. You're too spoiled from having the internet and its infinite amount of information at your fingertips. You can't stay in your room and fix all your life's problems online, some things you have to learn in practice, not theory.

Definitely check out Marni wing girl videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-6mpneVr3iM

Some of those videos are full of solid advice.

The Book of Pook

only some?

Krauser

Heartiste

But you prob need to start with David di Angelo type stuff.

Zero fucks given user. Also, bitches be cray.

is that Amy's drive thru?

Watch Californication

Women giving advice how to fuck them?

I watched the video and it is bullshit, maybe there is some solid advice but overall it is bullshit.
Treat her like a lady. Use your intelligence. What?

Also this whole buzzfeed video vibe.

Don't listen to advice from women on how to get women.

If you want to catch fish ask a fisherman not a fish.

watch craig ferguson clips of him interviewing qt actresses

most of them are playing along but if you could do what he does to most girls, your dick would be wetter than water

Hell no. Those fags don't know what they are doing. Good looking loser as a 5 month plan to beat approach anxiety. It works of you are dedicated.

I've tried David deangelo. It blows.

can recommend this as well.
bookofpook.neocities.org/

>Must like vegetables

Do you pump?

/r/redpill

Shit works

>needing a manual for human interaction
>2016

redpill is the islam of sexual relations

you had some ok ideas, but you fucked it up by having a vocal minority who spout all kinds of outrageous shit.

you can argue

> but we all don't believe that

but you're associated with foreveralone betamaxs angsting out bout girls.

time 2 rebrand.

Trenbolone 150mg/day

>but you're associated with foreveralone betamaxs angsting out bout girls.

Yeah these cunts are like the male version of feminazis. Just hating the opposite gender for no apparent reason.

LMAO

>Just hating the opposite gender for no apparent reason.

>You want some tips from me
>to get dem girls?

What the fuck is up with those videos, i mean those are not bad advice but at the same time you have to be a literal retard not to know how people work.
I read one of his books out of curiosity, most of the things it says are common sense, and most of it is different challenges for each day ( ie: have a casual talk with 5 different women you don't know) and shit like that.

To get progress in my career, I went to work.
To get stronger and more muscular, I lifted.
To get better at flirting, I ______________.

A. Interacted with women in real life
B. Read a bunch of books and forums

Ok never thought i had any game. Then i got drunk on my freind's 18th birthday ( i was 17 @ that time) and went to club. Fast forward i made out with girl and added her on fb. I manged to get her to "watch movie" . She came and then she came. So my solution? Alcoholo. I can now flirt with girls sober after realissing(spelling?) How easy it s.

tao of badass

history of mankind

Thanks based alcoholo

I kind of agree with this. It helps to just chat with random people often. Men and women, regardless of looks or whatever. Then if you happen to have a good conversation with a decent looking chick, then you just ask for her number. Looking nice, standing up straight, eye contact, and speaking clearly all make a difference too. It just takes practice user.

>liquid courage
>don't jack off for a while so you're pretty horny

Anyone has the comic of the guy who's outside a party and a girl comes to chat him up.

He's totally oblivious to it but after he's in bed by himself?

He starts naming constellations and shit.

Based as fuck. One of the best reads the manosphere has to offer.
It is not a 'book', just articles/posts by a user who called himself Pook. So there was no structural approach to it. There is another 'book' called The Book of Pook & The Mill, but in my opinion it was not written by Pook.

>I need an instruction manual on how to do thing which my ancestors before me had successfully done for generations
Nu-male, autistic flavor, genetic dead end.

alcohol doesnt do shit for me. im not able to get super drunk but lets say i get to 1,5-2%., i dont feel the tiniest bit more courageous or less insecure

Flirting is a combination of humor, teasing and compliments. The trick is to balance them.
Too much humor and you became the funny friend, too much teasing and you become an unlikable asshole, too much complimenting and you become the beta orbiter.

The only way to balance this things is to try it with a bunch of women and see how they respond. Books help, don't listen to the tards saying 'LOl dude books are a waste of tiem just b urself'. That might work for regular guys but for autismo boys who are socially retarded it will make their progress much slower.
Sadly you can't really discuss social gains in here without sounding autistic. No, 'just being urself' doesn't help most of people having problems with women in here, you guys need step by step guides or at least very specific advice

You should do it without relying on alcohol.
It hurts, but it hurts less with every approach and rejection.

Did you get juicy by going to the gym once?

It's a skill. You go out, talk to a girl, inevitably end up looking like a dick head, figure out where you went wrong.

Now we're talking the same language.

First post best post

That wasp retty bad.

Do not follow this advice by itself. It's okay to be yourself but only if its the non-sperg side of you and it's been smothered by alpha/Chad layers.

>“Rejection is better than Regret”

I think that's wrong. Regret is less painful, even if it lingers longer.

Just literally talk to them. The ones who aren't complete bitches will have no problem having a conversation even if you are ugly. Be interested in the things they have to say, and actually care about them as human beings. If you are going just after sex you will attract the worst kind of women, look for a friend instead (seemingly contradictory advice I know but take it for what it is). When you've established a rapport, test the waters. See if she's interested. Most women will not make the first move so you have to give her an excuse to make it herself. If you make it seem like her idea, I've noticed the bond is stronger. This is the part that's tricky because women vary in personality, but you have to be bold and make a move. Ask her out, or if she's hesitant about you, ask her to hang out.

yeah that depends, because honestly concerning a single instant it's impossible to simultaneously feel both to see which is worse

But after you got rejected the first five times you will see that nothing really bad happens and don't feel anything at all the next times you get rejected. Think long term.

>But after you got rejected the first five times...

...you start contemplating suicide. There's no long term if you're dead.

This is not true.
Believe me, a rejection today feels like asking a non-smoker for a cigarette. No hard feelings, just the wrong person you approached.

Good for you if you can easily deal with it, because I can't.

>I read one of his books out of curiosity, most of the things it says are common sense, and most of it is different challenges for each day ( ie: have a casual talk with 5 different women you don't know) and shit like that.
Yeah, this is why it works. Anybody selling some secret phrase or attitude that will magically get you all or even most girls is a scam artist selling you snake oil. True "game" comes from within, as it always has for Chad, and as it can for you.

The problem with Veeky Forums and /r9k/ is they're too smart for their own good. They seem something natural that nobody is controlling consciously, and they think they must be able to figure out the secret, they're smart, right?

But it's not the kind of thing you can learn by observing. Chad doesn't even know what he's doing. He's like a fisherman that doesn't understand his bait, tackle, lure, etc. He just goes out and grabs the huge marlin every morning. Asking him is pointless, too.

Go out, talk to women, talk to them everywhere, talk to them at the counter at the store they work at, get flirty, (hopefully look at least somewhat attractive), see their reaction. You'll get better at it over time, and because life is a numbers game, you're bound to eventually meet someone you fit really well with. Yes, the blonde QT with the big boobs who knows how to do her makeup and somehow thinks your memes and bad jokes are funny as shit IS really out there, she's just surrounded by girls who are horrible horrible matches for you. Don't get discouraged.

Only the strong survive...

But seriously, how long does it take to approach five girls in a bar/nightclub setting? You can easily do this in one hour. Even if all of them reject you, who cares? They were five out of literally millions. And you only used one hour out of maybe 4-6 you are going out, so you can approach without anxiety in the next hours.

At first, you have to realize it's a game of big numbers. Approaching more means getting more.
Also, you get better every time you approach, you can hold longer conversations etc. it's all about practicing. So the odds turn to your favour over time. There is no way to lose this game, only by not playing.

You assume that "less painful" = better.

>Sadly you can't really discuss social gains in here
Because it's a fucking fitness forum. You fucks used to be able to get away with this under the guise of "Health and Fitness" implying mental or sexual health counted but they literally changed the board title to drive you /r9k/ers off and it didn't work.

We just lift fucking weights here. Yes, that makes us more physically attractive in general, but this isn't a board for TFW NO GF and talking about our lonliness, christ.

If you really think you'd still be bothered as much after approaching 100, 1000, 10,000 women, I feel sorry for you. You're wrong.

Then fucking die. Guess your genes were never meant to pass on. Your genes made some kind of pussy retard who's literally afraid of half the population. Good riddance.

Dealing with failure is one of the most important things for success.
I'm not only talking about women and rejection.

I'm talking about failing to lift a PR, not getting the promotion, lose a poker game due to a newbie mistake, going bankrupt with your company...

Models by Mark Manson

Yeah, read the two posts in the book The Secret of the Jerk and Towards Manhood! and you're basically good to go

This deserves a (You).

If you're afraid to fail in the gym, you never get stronger. Failure is a very important, [spoiler]good[/spoiler] part of life and being afraid of it will absolutely result in a life filled with regret. Your choice.

>Then fucking die

That would be easier.

Yeah, those suckers forgot all about the apple. C'mon. Typical women can't listen to god's word. Tsh

Before I went to work, I studied at university to get the necessary theoretical underpinning.
Before I lifted, I made sure to fix my nutrition and to get the technical details of the main lifts right to maximize gains and minimize the risk of injury.

I'm talking about Veeky Forums in general

You know like, times have changed, in particular now this thing called society exists and there are nuanced social rules and customs that had comparatively less importance in the olde mammoth hunting times.

QT cashier at a bookstore flirts with me
Work at a hotel as a Chef, still had my chef uniform on.
Bought a cooking book for ideas and such
Qt was flirting with me
"Maybe some time you can cook for me mr. user haha"
Figured she was being polite
The place was a little empty she made small talk.
I Just smiled and nodded
Kick myself weeks later when i analyse the situation
>Green text

>hurr i want to do everything online and then just walk outside and know how to do everything
>isnt there some "patch" i can download and install on my brain that will substitute for real life experience?

You're just as bad as the fat fucks who want instant results with no effort needed.

FUCKING THIS

Even if you are in a relationship and up, this show is golden
>first 4 seasons are gold

literal retard,

Let me start by saying never be yourself.
I enjoy D&D, video games, anime and building Gunpla. The truth is a good chunk of what females there are that like this are usually, fat, ugly and some times "im not like the other girls" tumblr trash.
Get some normie hobbies even if its something ya just mildly enjoy, I'm a Veeky Forums guy but i learned and do some boxing, i like Magic the gathering but learned poker since thats socially more acceptable, i built my own computer but know a bit about car maintenance since thats usually a bit more normie. Normie shit gets you cute girls, never be yourself, pretend you're watching someone else when you live those moments that you see a girl showing interest.

TL;DL get some normie trash hobbies, dress like everyone else, if you go to a party and drink, have 2 cups of whiskey, its a slow drink that wont get you drunk (unless you wanna show off like a dumbass)

I was the one that asked for that one. Thanks man.

This always happens. I should get my autism diagnosed.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHY-0-sLPrU

people think it's hard, it's honestly not hard

being good looking is cheat codes as well

Dammit guys these threads are painful every fucking time. But I guess it's nice to know there are others out there.

>tfw a hot girl wanted to come to my house and watch a horror movie but I'd already seen it and didn't like it so I declined

>mfw years later when I realized

Got one better.
At a party when I was 15 I gave a girl a shoulder/back massage for an hour. She asked for one. Then volunteered to drive me home. I didn't go for a kiss or anything, and pretty much never spoke to her again.

>Two cups of whiskey
>a pint of hard alcohol
>won't get you drunk

That's why i said slow drink, take your time, dont try to chug or show off how fast you can down hard liquor, drink if you enjoy it but dont drink to get drunk, that's my motto.

I agree with this.
A strong sipping drink, you can carry it around and drink it slow, keeping something in your hand. If you don't have a drink in your hand then people try to make you drink more.
Then you're too drunk to do anything.

>literally have to be told how to drink

Maybe I don't belong here, I might actually be too normie for Veeky Forums

autism

This is gold. The guy looks like trash and she's putty in his hand. Look at his confidence. Right out the gate, he goes to shake her hand. She's not stupid, she sees it, but she doesn't shake right away. You autists would nervously waver and eventually pull your hand away. The most beta of you wannabe PUAs would try and make fun of her at this point, but that just makes you look like a jackass. All it takes is a confident reply on her part and the entire interview is lost. She's in complete control.

He stays the course, holds his hand out, doesn't waver at all, and acts like she's weird for not shaking his hand. She keeps laughing because he's constantly entertaining her with his confident demeanor and refusal to take any of her shit. He's passing every test with flying colors.

Then they make machine gun sounds (his idea, she comes along easily this time, she's very open now) and he makes fun of her a bit. It's not mean, it's playful. He asks her why she's making farty noises. Careful use of language. He's making fun of the noises she makes, not of her for making them. Very subtle. If you said, "wow what are you a retard u cant even make machine gun noises" you look like an insecure tool. He casually says, "that's just a farty sound... don't do that..." stuff like this keeps things light and fun.

I'm not commenting on the entire video but this should be enough to get you started.

Experience.
Getting blind drunk is a waste of a night.

>be me
> also be that guy in the comic

Don't listen to this fag, he's a insecure dude.
You can be yourself and be enthusiastic about your hobbies (they make great conversation topics), but not in the sperg way, you have to take a ''i'm so confident i don't give a fuck if you think my hobbies are trash'' actitude.
About the drinking stuff, he's right, maybe getting tipsy will make you more confident, you don't overthink things so you will take your chances more often.
Unless you look like trash that should be enough to get at least a 8/10 grill to like you

Drinking relieves approach anxiety but interferes with your ability to think on your feet. It's better to get rid of anxiety by just talking to a lot of girls and genuinely being comfortable.

also if you hold your drink up to your chest you are a nervous tool

>tfw I do this on purpose now

I will usually end up doing something, but when I can tell a girl is into me I make it clear that I'm into her also, but I like to make her wait for it a bit. Keeps things interesting.