ITT: The worst people at the gym

>that poser that takes up a machine and does nothing but text on his phone

Hate that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeBb-8nWANA
youtube.com/watch?v=ylrROS-nDJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lunks

>Two those old guys who hog the bench and take two hours to finish their exercise because they talk for 10 minutes between each set.

>that faggot who thinks im texting for HOURS when im taking a 30 second BREAK to text STACY while he stares at the WALL because he's a VIRGIN with no FRIENDS

Better he does it on a machine rather than some useful equipment.

Nice try, fag. I finished four sets and that dude was still sitting there texting.

>guy does like 1/4th of ROMs whipe benching
>doesn't even come close to his chest
>leaves the weight on when done

You're a joke mate.

ITT: triggered dyels who think they invented lifting

People who laughs at fat people trying to get in shape in the gym

People who are unclean.

Seriously, wipe after yourself. It isn't that hard. At Planet Fitness, there are a fuckton of paper towels and cleaning agents. Takes like ten seconds to wipe your bench.

Other than that, typical assholes who stay on a bench/squat rack for like 3+ hrs, doing fuck all.

>that skellington spending 5 minutes admiring his reflection between half ROM squat sets

>The group of 6 uni guys watching their two mates who actually lift fucking around with oly lifts while using 4 fucking bars between the two of them.

anybody have the desire to go to the purple faggot for the sole purpose on seeing how fast you can make the link alarm go off and get kicked out? kinda wanna dress like a filthy casual then just deadlift right in the middle of the place. I would be proud to be that guy

>guy doing chin ups in the squat rack
>guy doing sit-ups on the incline bench
>guy deadlifting in the squat rack

That guy who gather dumbbells like they are an infinite resource.
Yesterday that guy had like 5 pairs, put them all in order from heavy to light on a bench, and started curling, he does it every time, a regular cardio bunny always complain because he takes the 6 to 14 kilos.

That deaf perhaps mentally deficient old guy who has "antics" like putting more weight when you're not looking, daring you to do more than him (usually some shit that's not even in your routine) or grabbing/wrestling you when you rest.

That fucking cunt who keeps pressing the fan on when I want to get nice and sweaty for my vascularity and pump

Hey. I'm this guy If you're talking about Planet Fitness, the Lunk Alarm isn't used. Like at all. I've been a PF member for about a year and it's pretty awesome. I've seen men grunting, yelling, dapping one another and general bro culture, and guess what? No lunk alarm.

I've struggled with some lifts and I've groaned/grunted a few times. No one has ever complained. I like PF though because, in general, the philosophy is pretty consistent. Last year, some guys were making fun of a fat bf/gf couple and the senior manager, who is a former bodybuilder, cancelled their memberships ASAP and contacted corporate to inform PF about them. Guys were shamed in front of everyone. I was pretty happy about that.

Bunch of DYELs talking shit, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeBb-8nWANA

Oh shit, lol. I guess my PF is pretty unique then. I've never had an issue with it.
>The last guy in that video

Complete fucking meltdown lmao

must be different than the one in my town. they're pretty strict from what I hear. seriously though I love planet fitness. keeps my gym from being full of retards

>That guy who can squat a fuck load and squats at the start of all his work outs but has laughable other lifts

Fuck...

>those assholes who use the bench for bench press to do fucking ab exercises when there's spare benches and mats specifically for them to do their retarded shit

God fucking damn it, that infuriates me to no end

>that faggot who takes the decline, regular and incline bench for over a fucking hour thinking he owns the place
>that guy who smells fucking awful
>that kid who gets in your way when you're doing heavy ass deadlifts

and last but not least

>those retarded parents who take their kids to the gym

Indians

>indians

My mate could squat 180k and only bench 70k

indians

>started lifting barefoot yesterday

Fuck all off you, it feels comfortable

>At the gymnasium to play some pick up
>Shoot for teams
>I get put on the team with >that guy who wears lifting shorts to the gym
>mfw

>guy doing chin ups in the squat rack
>guy deadlifting in the squat rack
This is me desu.

>>guy doing sit-ups on the incline bench
Holy shit, genius! The only thing that tops that is doing sit-ups on the preacher curl station.

>That guy that wears basketball shorts and does weighted dips.

>they guy that takes three of the four barbells to superset power cleans, deadlifts and bench
Took one of the bars off the moron.

>Go to a really small gym
>Some guy is always supersetting shrugs on the only squat rack and using half the machines

Niggers.

sounds like you don't lift heavy enough bb

The ones I come across most

>Curling in the squat rack
>Some guy who does squats on the Olympic deadlift platform
>Guy using clips on the Smith
>See a guy spotting his friend on the shoulder press machine
>Personal trainer showing a newbie how to squat... and half repping
>Group of Asian kids all wearing snapbacks who throw their gym bags down and take over the free weights section

And most annoying of all

>Not putting your weights back

That one annoys me the most. Put your fucking weights back. I often see old guys or girls who can't re rack your fucking 160kg deadlift you idiot.

>>Guy using clips on the Smith
>>See a guy spotting his friend on the shoulder press machine

I have no words.

>That one fat guy who has BO on steroids

Listen mang, i'm all for you working out, but jesus christ fucking shower and put on some deodorant

>that old guy that grunts and chokes everytime he moves a weight
>After each set he looks around to see if anyone is miring
>"Unfffff-urggggggggghhhhhh" curling 15 lbs

>That black guy that loudly talks into his ipod headphone microphone

>fatties couldn't take the banter

Holy shit this. Youre over 60 and fat AF.

Way to fuck with people who actually care about aesthetics

user pls

>that stupid cunt doing mickey mouse shit in the squat rack, every goddamn stupid shit except squatting

The groups of middle aged harambes who just have to hoot and holler at each other for the one bitch they brought with them. Also helping their Bros lift the weight and letting them believe they did it, resulting in more noise. I watched two negros row one dumbell the other day; one rowing and the other assisting.

>My gym is empty 90% of the time I go there aside from me.
>the time it's not empty the other guy that's usually there is working a different body part.

Crowded gyms must be hell on earth.

>1/4 ROM
That's reasonable to give them shit if they're only going that far.

>not touching chest
Some people can't because of past shoulder injuries. And it's not even necessary if you're not some powerlifting dude.

Same here, at my time of day it's an older woman on a treadmill and a guy with no legs with his trainer on a mat, I usually have the weights to myself

this literally me I only go to the gym to squat

3pl8 squat
2.5pl8 diddly

Fuck

>that kid in middle school/high school who lifts up his shirt to check out his "abs" after every set
>expects his abs to change after not even working them
>tfw I can just pull my shirt back and see them without flexing
>but I don't

The one time I did it, I made a kid stop doing this shit after doing that and I guess I made him feel bad.

>curling at the squat rack

This shit makes me see red. There are 3 racks you can do squats at in my gym. They are ALWAYS taken and you have to wait for your turn. I watched 2 goat fucker dude-bros take over the rack for 45 minutes so they could do their 60 lb curls while people waited on them.

Kek

Word. I go in the morning and the free weight section is a ghost town. Meanwhile the cardio section is filled with middle age women going 3 mph on the treadmill and talking to each other.

>that guy who wears a beanie to the gym

both are baby weight

>that guy who rests between sets

>that grunting manlet who is clearly angry and has something to prove

>the guy who gives you death stares as you sumo deadlift for a 5 rep PR
>after you leave the dead-lift platform and put the bumpers away, he comes over
>takes a push bar, not a pull bar
>puts on a 25kg non bumper plate on each side
>the worst catback narrow stance sumo i have ever seen
>basically conventional with hands inside his legs
>bar curved like the sydney harbour bridge
>face twisted in pain
>after a set he gets another pair of 25kg plates
>puts them on
>he ends up doing two sets of doubles with 120kg, looking like the hunchback of notre-damn that's-not-good with a red face of pain

Do you mean just socks or actual barefoot? If you don't keep your socks on thats pretty weird dude

>not completing the rep isn't necessary

>that guy who runs across the entire gym because there is a pikachu near my bench

>that guy that asks me about pokemon GO when I am just writing down my lifts on my phone

I hate these fucking faggots, why do they even go to the gym if that is all they are interested in. probably doesnt help that my gym apparently is close to a pokestop

>takes a push bar, not a pull bar
What?

Retards wearing basketball pants

Hey man I happen to have long hair and sweat lot. Shit gets everywhere without it

supersetters

however the other day I saw a guy supersetting but he'd rack the weight for each set rather than leaving shit around. so that was nice to see.

>Guy who is deadlifting in the low squat rack 10 minutes before closing and who wouldn't move when I asked him politely.

> lifter grrrrl who spends half her time taking #gymlife selfies in the mirror

It doesn't bother me, until I need to use the area they are in.

>QT gets on the thing where i do my dips to do leg lift shit after one of my sets
>Ask her if I can work inbetween her sets
>She always tells me shes almost done
>feel like im rushing her off it

Is it me fit?

>that guy who does upright rows from the bench rack

my gym doesn't really offer you anywhere else to do them if you're being considerate. They're seen as a waste to do in the squat rack.

well, BB rows are done over the bench but upright rows are done near the dumbbell rack using those mini barbbells

Lmoa, beta, just tell them to fuck off elsewhere, everybody knows you're in the right if you want to squat.

>Confused looking, thin old 50-60 year old men who hog all the equipment to do a few 1/2 reps of retarded exercises

G O
E
T

>mfw i'm pals with everyone else at the gym and i work in with them if it's crowded
feels good man

This made me really want to rewatch lord of the rings.

>That guy who squats in the curl rack

I go to a community gym and out of the 20 people I have seen squat only one other person has decent form, everyone else does like 1/3 ROM and then just keep loading up the plates. One dude was squatting and after every set he would have to take a break and foam roll his legs. He was also using the bar attachment that contours it to his back.

I've tried to help people but everyone has a bullshit excuse
>Oh I hurt my back
>Oh I have tight hips
>Oh I forgot my belt (doing under 100lbs)

Holy shit it makes me so fucking angry

>that old guy that grunts and chokes everytime he moves a weight
>That black guy that loudly talks into his ipod headphone microphone

iPod? Geez, who's the grandpa...

its not you phamalam, they just dont understand

youtube.com/watch?v=ylrROS-nDJY
>Man Eats mayonnaise to impress the ladies
kekerino

I know this feel. I use my university gym and in the mornings there are always people on the track trying to catch Pokémon and shit. Drives me nuts. Especially when they walk in the lanes designated for running.

>that random old man that comes to give you dumb "advice"

The guy at my gym who wears an untamed strength shirt, has his hair in a long curly ponytail and is growing a long beard just like Alan's beard.

mfw a chick did sit-ups in the squat rack today. And I thought all those stories where bullshit.

Kek. Some woman in her mid 40s came into the free weight area today. I'd finished my compounds and was doing some accessory work but she started stretching in one of the the squat racks for about 10 minutes and followed it up by doing dumbbell rows with 6kg while leaning on the safety bar of the rack. Then she left.

>that poser who has ADD and can't wait 5 minutes for someone to be done with a piece of equipment so he tries to make that person feel bad about resting and changing the song thats currently playing on his phone

>not resting 8-10 minutes after a really heavy set

You should floor press my nigga