You guys have any black belts ?

you guys have any black belts ?

I been thinking about getting into karate or boxing at some point. You done any of that user?

taekwondo

Yeah, bought mine at Wal Mart. Pretty good for keeping my pants on tight when I cut.

I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness. But one time I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with by bare hands.

I have two. No I will not say in which marital arts. That would only give advantage to my enemies.

>be beginner at TKD
>month or so in
>'sparring' with black belt instructor
>str8 up punch one in the face while he does some white dragon knifehand shit
>laff
>never go back again

what you catching with that rod son?

>TKD instructor
>doing fantasy kung fu moves

are you taking drugs user?

Yeah, got one in taekwondo when I was like 14 and never returned after that. Waste of time.

I have a black belt in gorilla warfare.

4th dan TKD
>TKD

I'm competing in the open black belt division in the Japanese championship qualifiers for Daido-juku (basically Japanese combat sambo) if that counts.

Taekwondo isn't a good martial art, most of its forms are shitty and worse than useless. If you want to compete one art, go with BJJ or Jeet Kun Do, if you want to fight street or mma, Muay Thai + BJJ. Only reason I don't recommend krav maga is because too many neckbeards teach it, it's hard to find an instructor who's legit

Yeah, it's double sided. It's black on one side and brown on the other.

got my bjj black belt a couple of years ago

>all those memes
Fun fact: BJJ is a money making scam and nobody gave a fuck abut MT until Bas Rutten entered the scene (And Bas Rutten isn't even a real Thai boxer, he's Dutch which means his style is karate + boxing).

>he's Dutch which means his style is karate + boxing

Wow, you just described what modern muay thai is
>Wow
>Wow
>Genius

>Jeet Kun Do
top kek m8

Me too breh, 2nd degree.
>going to TKD mcdojo
If your instructor isn't a fucktard they'll teach you better forms.

No. Working toward it, though. Doing Kyokushin.

>forms

ur grl

You got me.

>marital arts
did you get one for normal marriage and the other for polygamy?

Yes black belt in tkd. my instructor forced me outta kid classes at age 8 and i took the adult tkd/mma classes. Shit was rough but I grew up sparring people aged 14-50 and there were some real crazy guys there because my instructor is lenny bagdanos (i think that's how its spelled). Cool guy. You'll never touch someone who won olympic sparring gold and has 20+ years of hapkido. He is more dangerous than very many things.

TKD is universal and mostly about kicks and not so much fighting for points as it is for self defense. Every school differs but we learned sambo type take downs, how to fall, grappling and boxing. I was trained to avoid confrontation. A nigger tried fighting me in a club and i stood there and let security deal with it and deescalated the situation with words. He got ripped out and went to jail guilty of assault and i went home to bed after rolling. It payed off because i knew what to do and what to look for and what's more important than fist fights after its over with. I got (it was dark, strobe lights and he was nigger, literal camo)punched and there were 5-6 more niggers behind him about to back him up. I know how to fight multiple people but yeah not while rolling and in strobe lights and before i got grabbed by security i had my leg up on its way to front kick his shit like a bolt of lightning. If it hit him anywhere he wouldnt have been able to stand on that leg after. I know ball of feet kicking and shin technique like muai thai. Everytime people fight me or try I'm peaking on mda. Its a weird coincidence and i hate it. Trying to fight in a dubstep club? God why. Fucking Tampa needs to fix their uneducated niggers. Black lives matter is the biggest trigger button ever. Guarantee those niggers singled me out cause i was white. Its not color what it is is super poor people that are bitter against those with parents who had dreams of giving their Kids great lives so they have comfier lives.

God dammit i typed a whole wall and forgot form memes. Wow were they useless.