EmberCoin

This is your last chance Veeky Forums.

It's at 2sats.
New wallet launches in 5 hours that ONCE AND FOR ALL will fix the staking problems it has had for months.
7200% staking rewards until the end of the month.
You literally can't lose at this price.
It's going to pump to 12-15sat easily within 48 hours.
We're going to make it bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countdown/317254/new-embercoin-wallet-launch
discord.gg/4u6dva
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIGGEST SCAM COIN EVER, ADVISE PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING DUMB

tickcounter.com/countdown/317254/new-embercoin-wallet-launch

Nice try.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A WALLET, ITS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER, LOOK AT THE DISCORD CHANNEL, NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT BEING A BIG SCAM EVEN WITH THE WALLET WORKING

Proof that it launches in 5 hours? (Besides the countdown timer you yourself created ofc)

But the wallet hasn't been working, that is why its such a big day.

discord.gg/4u6dva
Head over to the discord and check out the daily ember updates from the devs.

Just sit back and enjoy the show then. I come to you with this great info before the shit takes off, unlike all the other shilling here on biz

YEAH THE DEVS ON THERE TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR AND DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE, BIGGEST SCAM EVER, POST BACK AT THE SAME TIME TOMORROW AND I BET YOU ITS DOING EVEN WORSE

Exactly which part of it is a scam? So far you've brought zero valuable information to the table.

GO AND POST ABOUT IT ON REDDIT SO I CAN WATCH YOU GET RIPPED TO SHREDS ON THERE TOO, LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME SOMEONES POSTED ABOUT IT

I actually bought by the way. I have lots of experience with cheap coins like this.

There are over 30 BTC buy orders on 1 Satoshi, this is actually a lot. I'd expect a x2 or x3 from this coin.

Typing in all caps and providing nothing but nonsensical FUD. Give me one shred of proof that I am wrong.

LET THE NUMBERS DO THE TALKING, LIKE I SAID POST BACK AGAIN TOMORROW AT THE SAME TIME

I allways wondered , if there is a buy wall at 1 sat by different ppl, who gets order filled when someone sells at 1 sat ?

It goes in the order that the buys were placed. So if you put in a 1sat buy order now you are essentially at the back of the line.

ah right that make sence, i got some a 2 sat, potential 2x or just long bag that will be sold at 1 sat, pretty good risk/reward

At least. A lot of people gave up when they were having problems staking with the wallet. This coin has devs working on it and marketing daily. Real deal moon mission going down today into tomorrow.

I mean absolute nightmare scenario you might have to just resell at 2sat and wait for the sell order to be filled, though I genuinely feel we will be hitting 10-15sat as more people want to get in on the staking ROI while it's still around.

Some food for thought:

At 7200% staking ROI you can literally make back your whole investment just staking for a week and a half. Even if it crashes down to 1sat after this spike you can still sell all the rewards at a profit. There is no outcome where you can lose in this situation. You would have to hate money not to get in right now.

buying for 2 sat and selling for 4.
lets see

We'll be cracking open champagne in lambo land, cya there Veeky Forumsbro

maybe i should sell at 3 sat. when bizz says its gonna 6x its best to divide by 4 or something

lol idiots, I will be laughing my ass off tommorow morning when I see its still 1 sats

Personally, I havn't put up a sell order just yet. The staking rewards are the BEST out of any other coin in crypto right now. This is a major incentive for people to hold.

what are staking rewards?

7200% annual ROI until Nov 1st. Then it will go down to 720% to combat the inflation. There is no other coin in crypto with better rewards.

Lol. 7200% rewards, my ass! I staked 2 million EmberCoin for a month and didn't get a single stake. The Discord is full of similar cases. Then the devs announced there was a bug once you hit 38 million stake weight forcing everyone to reset and start from scratch. The new wallet that was promised to fix this is full of Trojans and is automatically deleted by Windows Defender. Now everyone's looking to get rid of their bags before the reward drops to 720% in a few weeks. Don't fall for it!

no. i am really fucking new

whatare
"staking rewards"

Some coins give you a percentage reward for keeping your wallet online - this is called staking.

sound impossible to get 7200% on that in 1 month??

7200% annual return a year for a less than 1 month period. Then, it'll drop to 720

sooo

they say that if you have 1 btc in their wallet they will give you 7 for free at the end of the year????

why would this coin even rise. everyone is gonna sell it for 2 sat

That's what is being fixed with the new wallet release, in about 3 hours from now.

Check the chart history and how it pairs with previous wallet releases. History repeats, often.

the windows defender issue is affecting many wallets, this isn't due to some real infection. I'm not even supporting embercoin, just saying it's messed up a lot of wallets.

>2017
>using ember instead of flamethrower

This

When is the pump at

When people have the new wallet downloaded and are staking properly. Once that news spreads this ship is taking off. ETA 2-3hours

Just look at the 2sat sell wall, it was 20 earlier today. After that falls... it's go time

That's people realizing the new wallet is coming out, momentum is picking up.

Less than an hour to go boys, get in the rocket ship.