So I have been getting a lot of gains recently and a lot of the guys at the gym have been noticing...

So I have been getting a lot of gains recently and a lot of the guys at the gym have been noticing. Like when I was in the shower this cute guy commented on how nice my ass and penis look. I smiled and laughed a little bit and that is all I did. I want to know what I should do the next time that it happens. How do you guys respond to comments? Please do not give me something gay to say lol.

'Ha thanx man'

just go on your knees and suck him off
that's what everybody does

>not dragging him to his knees and making him suck you off
what are you gay?

You need to alternate as in suck on push days and get sucked on pull days

I'm doing starting strength, should I just do the tip before I can start an advanced program?

>she will never choke you to death with her thighs

Just avoid thrusting motions on DL and powerclean days. Too much CNS overload.

Make friends and top up your protein after workout. What's the problem?

say "thanks babe", then bend over and give his sweaty boipussi a rimjob ;)

Ask him if he wants to suck it. He'll I'm straight and if a guy said that to me I'd ask if he wanted to.

I'm sure they don't say it because you have a nice dick. They say it because you have a nice dick and they want it in their mouth.

Tell them to fuck off

>haha, thx man no homo

What's the point of telling us the story if you didn't fuck him right then and there?

Who's the owner of those glorious thick thighs.

NOT ME THAT'S FOR SURE

alunaes on tumblr

shes an """""""""""""""""''''artist"""""""'"''""''''"""

>this cute guy

you're one step away from graduating as the gym's fuccboi.

hardy lol

Came here for the pic and not your gay shit

Sauce anyone? Or reverse image search? Can't do it I'm on my phone :(

>commented on how nice my ass and penis look
what? how someone just say that casually?

Lol no fucking way. I met her on Tinder and fucked her. She was visiting Humboldt for a weekend, will post pics when I get home

Of course user