Face rate/making it

ITT: we post a recent pic and other anons rate face and criticize each other's body's on what we're missing. I'll start
Sorry about iPhone sideways pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lFo3asX3Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=k2WhluJKICA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also roast my tinder please

I uploaded it off my iPhone

You're making the Costanza face, why?

It was a snapchat selfie I saved and thought made my face look good
Roast me better than this and post content

Horrible frames, horrible. Those glasses and that smooth face reek of IT guy. If you're going to go for metal frames, have em properly boxy, not this one you've got with the absurdly rounded sides. Have em a bit narrower, too. the field of vision might suck more, but if that's your concern, just go plastic.
Are those even titanium? If not, why bother having metal frames?

I got them for a good price a while ago, good point though I've tried on other ones and didn't know what to think. At the time I had a gf so I didn't care what others thought. Yes they are titanium
Narrower is a good point though will look into that next time

Your tinder profile isn't great. Selfies are a BIG NO NO. Only do pics of yourself doing shit in the real world, like at a beach or a baseball game or something that lets people know you have a life. No shirtless selfies or any gay shit like that.
Don't write an essay in your description. Tinder is superficial, only pics matter, almost. Do something quick and witty that shows your cool and funny, it's the cherry on top for good pics. If you feel the need you can throw in one or two descriptive things about your life.

Also cut.

Now we're talkin

Your advice is appreciated

I'm kidding bro.

You're cut enough to post yourself shirtless on Tinder. Guarantee you'll have higher match count when you do that.

no one knows what to think when getting glasses, it's like a phone, you get a new one so seldom that you don't put in the effort to know what you're getting in to
protip next time you're in the market: avoid spring hinges, sometimes branded as "comfort hinges." They're not at all more comfortable, and they decrease the life of your glasses by half.

Daily reminder that we're all gonna make it and all you need to do is feel the magic.

Mirin that jawline so fucking hard, BREH.

>eyelashes jutting out of frame
eyes should be sitting high in an eyeglass frame, but that's simple excessive, the eyeglass equivalent of butt wink.
>crooked frame
triggered

I would say the bicep up is a bit much, leave it down

tldr

>selfies a no no
>everything is superficial in Tinder
Pick one.

Don't post pics of multiple people. Have your first two images be of your best shots, so maybe one showing off them gainz and another your football pic then the rest whatever you want.

Better, but still wrong.
First pic shouldn't be a selfie, but it shouldn't have anyone else in it. Maybe an animal or something, but no group shots. Don't you hate it when girls do shit like that?
Don't tell anyone you workout, if you look like it people will ask at which point you will reply along the lines of "Wii fit and Zumba", some other witty remark, or simply "nah". Whenever asked don't make a big deal out of it. If no one asks don't mention it.

Welp, if this is a rate my tinder thread. Just made it last night, few matches already but I'm being pretty picky desu

Here is my most recent pic with face and body included. I can post a better pic of my face if you niggers want.

"I'm a giant faggot"

Seriously, OP if you want all the girls and you feel you've got a cut enough body, post yourself in this pose.

Have your third pic be your first, leave second as is, first pic to third.

fucking nerds

I dunno man, I feel like having a shritless pic upfront is going to destroy my chances of pulling a nerdy girl that's into literature / art.

If my goal was just to bang sluts I'd have 5 naked selfies with that fucking dog but it's not, done that before and it's not fulfilling.

Stfu Chad, you can get anyone you want.

I'm not kidding, you have an 8/10 face and what looks like a built but cut body.

Inspiring bros to make it. Keep it up mate

No girls aren't gonna read a mouthy profile amirite

Sorry to turn this into my own blog but I've just spent the better part of a year fucking random girls at bars after my partner of 3 years cheated on me.

It's fun but it does get to a point where you just want to date someone you jel with, none of the random bangs have made me want to spend more than a few days with the girl.

Also tell me to shut up if this sounds stupid but I just want to date a real fucking nerd that is into similair shit as me, but I really don't feel like any of those girls are into guys that train.

He's right.

How about now.
I just never have had a lot of pictures of myself. I did get some going away pics with my bros before I left Washington but they all make me look short except the one with bro on my shoulders.
Also jaw line green eyes and muscles in first one cause probably best feautures

much better, but lose the selfie that shit eating grin kinda pisses me off. Do a natty smile with teeth like you're doing in 2 chicks dig that shiz

Your last pic is you best pic.

You have the body, why aren't you showing it off?

You're in luck. You're the one who has the ability to weed out the crop and choose the one you want. You don't know that your qt3.14 nerdie boo isn't into Chads.

Maximize you amount of matches and you'll increase your chances of finding the One.

Cause I want the chick to go through all my pics first

Honestly i'd say pic #4 to #1, pic #1 to #2, Pic 2 to 3, 3 to 4 or even delete that one if youre trying to attract certain types of girls.

>real seeks real
He's looking for real grills, grills that also looks for real bloke aren't gonna be interested in many naked pics. Just one naked pic will do

That's not how Tinder works. First pic captures the attention, second pic either adds onto this, third shows you doing what you like or shows your interests.

FIRST PIC MUST BE BEST PIC. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS

Is this a good first one?

I like it, but now it's kinda too far. Do you have a natty selfie? this is more like ha I like to travel tier picture, we are talkin selfie ma nigga

>4 to 1
No. You come across as oI wouldn't recommend 4 to 1 since that would make your main picture a group photo. That's something you should avoid on Tinder.

>jel
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>Limeys in charge of English

>4 to 1
I wouldn't rcommen recommend*****

What kind of selfie we talking?

A selfie dude. Just take a damn selfie it's not that complicated. You're taking a dating profile too damn srs

My first pic is my good selfie m8. I think that one shows good qualities of me

if you like then go for it

Signing off boys. Thanks for the criticism and post your own content to get rated!:) thanks!

I'm here since a month Veeky Forums

I know my hair looks like shit, but i'm about to change that. Will do something about my skin too.

Will i make it bros or am i beyond hope?

Haha hory sheit
Does anybody have the pic of that dude who had taken a pic from the back and there were no ears?

Delete the last two lines

Also have a pic with a animal and one with a small child.

Or with a baby nigger to have those two in the same picture

youtube.com/watch?v=3lFo3asX3Ac

Fucking noobs

Check the video senpai

>Haha hory sheit
That bad user?

I can see my ears in the mirrior just fine. Don't know if it is my shitty smartphone camera.

9/11 KEK

Anyway you need a new picture senpai

Picture #1 is creepy cause dark
Picture #2 is bro-tier. Would not use it as first pic though
Picture #3 is not wokring
Picture #4 Is to blurry, cool but blurry
picture #5 is epic, you can go onto that idea
picture #6 is good, but shitty lighting.

look for youtube videos about tinder profiles, they can give you great advice

Try to fix your eyebrows senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WhluJKICA

Got you senpai

You have the face of an old man with a child's hair cut.
Ginger/10

We're all gonna make it breh

Beard/no beard

beard m8 maybe try with out the stache though

Beard for sure

Chinese/ISIS

beard

you look 16 years old without

Thanks man, I've tried goatee..

Any advice for a skelly trying to pic up a Veeky Forums-type homo on tinder? Don't want to make myself come off like I think I'm attractive, wanna a relationship not a fuck.

Beard

Damn you went from a 4 to a 7

goatees are terrible (at least on young people) and it's best for you to go without, but I gotta say you rock that a lot better than most young people I've seen

fugggg man, why do all the fat bros who lose weight have the s!ckest facial aesthetics, jelly and mirin af

bump you faggots

breddy gud insertions, small waist, keep liftan

Everyone has "potential" you pathetic fuck. It's called "hard work."
P.S. You look like shit.

Why did that get removed?

wait why the fucc did he black his face out on the full body picture when he already posted selfies of his face, fake confirmt?

I'm the beard/no beard guy, my body pic didn't get removed I deleted it myself. Thanks for the advice guys.

o-oh

>Pic of you shirtless lying in bed in the dark.

Why.

beard needs to be more 'careless' you look like a tryhard gay otherwise

I used to work at a bank and it was 'in the guidelines' to keep the beard trimmed like that. Eventually they told me to just remove it altogether. I now have a better job and it looks like the pic.

feedback/improvements?
also, guess my age

damn dont make that face. otherwise not bad. something else with the hair maybe
beard is best

lose weight above all things. beard/stubble with a better haircut

forgot pic

You look 27. Shave your head completely and if you use eyeglasses get the thick rimmed ones.

bump

My personal theory is that the fat kids who just ate too much but still ate relatively healthy, received optimal nutrition and grew into the very best version of themselves barring the fact they're overweight. So once they lose that weight they're usually quite aesthetic.

I wouldn't give you a second glance, m8. Also that bio is fucking ridic I hope this is bait.

Kill me now. You're so fucking hideous.
Nu male, 100% virgin, 100% beta
Mexican/10. Neither desu, both look nu male as fuck.
Why did you post this pic.

why did you post this cat

Where's your pic neckbeard?

bump

>Welp, if this is a rate my tinder thread. Just made it last night, few matches already but I'm being pretty picky desu
Good profile

That's me

top kek

>low quality picture
>dark
>wierd face

because fatties did a lot of chewing and were able to form a stronger jaw and chin

that's my theory anyway

>5'7"

Dont have any body pics on tinder. Seems a little weird/douchy to show off like that or am I just stupid?

Kek