Hey guys,can you advise me any exercises that would improve the part of my chest in red circle?

Hey guys,can you advise me any exercises that would improve the part of my chest in red circle?
Left photo is how my chest looks now,I want it to be like in a right photo.
Thanks.

Bump for curiosity.

Is this just a genetic thing? I have it too. I basically have tits, but without the gyno thank god. I've just been dropping weight but haven't noticed any change in them.

OP here.
I don't think it's genetic.I never worked out in my life.I'm skinny,like pic related.
I just want to flatten that part out,and gain some weight,I'd be pretty happy.

Honestly just from my personal experience I believe the best form of correction is probably going to be a lot of ab work. If you are skinnyfat it'd help to trim whatever fat you have off your body. As you put on weight it should even itself out.

Man tits are genetic op. You can't fight genetics. By the time you're 40 you will start lactating

Hey man, this is called pigeon chest. I got it. The way to work the top two abs the best is to maximize the flex/tightness there while you do crunches. Makes em large and sticking out.

Who said I have man tits?
My tits are exactly like those in Bieber pic.

Hell.Wait 5 minutes,I'll take photos from front and side.

That's completely different

well what did they say in response to the picture retard, you obviously got a before/after picture whats the accompanying message

Here,just took these.

thats pectus excavatum or someshit

B A D G E N E S

Oh, ya got pectus excavatum, like me. Sucks dude. Can't fix it unless you get your ribs smashed and re-organized. Most you can do is dumbbell flyes and cross cable flyes. You can grow some muscle, as excruciatingly hard as it is, but it will never flatten out. Just pray you grow chest hair to mask it if your very self-conscious about it. Most I can tell ya is, keep on bench pressing and push-ups, eventually your pecs will grow to and it will put less emphasis on your sternum

I seriously doubt I have pectus excavatum because the hole is not big,it's more of a dip.It's not just a hole in the middle of my chest,but rather under both of my boobs.
Also,when I "flex" my chest muscles,it's completely gone,and my chest gets flat.But when I relax them,it looks like the pic I posted.
Maybe you're right,but I don't think you are.Can a doctor tell me?
>"my life sucks and I feel bad about myself,so i'll put others down"

Dude, You have it. Just not a serious case. Your sternum is dipped inward, not domed like a regular ribcage. You can waste your time going to a doctor if ya want, but he'll tell you the same shit. You got dealt a shit hand. Just gotta live with it. Or like I said, you can get it smashed apart and put back together and live with terrible scarring on your chest.

What makes you think I have pectus excavatum,and not simply skinny chest?

Nigger, I've lived with it all my life. Just face the fact, you have a shit chest. A skinny chest would be a skinny chest. Skinny chests don't recede into the ribcage. Take a picture of your chest from a downward angle and compare it to any example on google images. Pic related is a skinny chest. You do not have one, kid

Because your fucking bones are in the wrong place.

There's no muscle to grow there. You can make it less noticeable, but it's never going away.

Post pictures.
It's weird how you can see bones on that pic.
>You can make it less noticeable
How come I never noticed it in 22 years of my life.I live in a coastal town,and go to beach all my life,so I seen millions of guys chest.I never thought mine was any different.
When I look at photos of pectus excavatum on google,I see right away that it's different.

Also,I'm not going for Zyzz look for fuck sake.Just gonna keep myself in shape,get few extra pounds and that's it.
You fags are talking about this as if my life goal is to be Mister Olimpia.

I told you how to get in shape. Keep bench pressing, dumbbell flyes, and push ups. There you go. You got your answer. Enjoy your fucked up chest on account of a deformed ribcage.

Now go away, skinnyfat child. Ya bother me

>you have precuts excavated
>lolno
>yeah dude, you have it, just not a serious case, who would guess that conditions can be more serious or less serious than others
>YOU GUYS THINK I WANT TO BE MR.OLIMPIA FUCK OFF

>precuts excavated

holy fuck why do computers have auto correct now

This site really is filled with bitter fags.
Nah,I simply asked what makes you think that.You said your reasons,and I accepted your opinion.
All is cool.

GYNO
Y
N
O