youtu.be/SnkyhKRiKmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ywn be the little spoon

is that trappy?

Feeling sad? just remember

At least you will never be Rasputin

feel better?

Yes it is

Not really lifting but just eating a lot less, under 1500calories per day. Fucking starving at night but i put up with it. Lost 5-7kg this month, down to 86.5-87kg. Still look fat in the mirror though. Doesn't help that literally all my fat goes to my gut..

Can someone help me fix my deadlift?
I can squat 155kg (340ishPunds), but I can't pull 157.5 off the ground, in fact my biggest diddy is 150kg (330ishPunds)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg3oBa3WjRY

I'm the dude from the other night who has trouble with his hamstrings and hips when attempting sumo. And my best sumo is like 125kg which is making me want to kill myself.
Please help guyz.

You store fat firstly around your centre of mass (stomach // mid section) so you'll lose it last

Also if you cut without lifting you're more likely to catabolise muscle.

>4 years lifting for THIS!

why isn't Rasputin banned for trolling, he clearly doesn't actually lift?

got anymore rares?

Your leverages suck for deadlifting. You've just gotta run a better deadlift program. I.e deadlift more

Also some cues
Push through the ground
Inflate your stomach and push it against your thighs, even if they don't touch, still try and do it
Hinge at the hips more

I have tried this and i get way too hungry, like exponentially so. As i work full time and study at night and have a child i really can't handle being that hungry

Imo the value was in the use of lighter weights, not on the "speed work" itself.

Sounds specially relevant for the deadlift, a lift which heavy weights could put you out of training the deadlift for a while.

That's esmeralda...

feel free to post some candid pics like that tho

Use a smaller deficit and lift weights

Each small amounts frequently

is this kline

>sleeping on his side
What a low test beta

one day you will get a joocy bf like that and spoon in bed

I'm fine but thanks for the advice. I do some pushups before bed. If i lose muscle in the process of losing my gut then so be it. The quicker the best. I want to be able to see progress for once

You realise this thread is for powerlifting, right?

ISLEYYY

WHAT

OUR PRIME MINISTER SUCKS

u r a qt

gay Tbh

Lmao yeah

The Osborne dream is over.

Aww babe

You're not Ipf Legal go away

What r ur lifts u cheeky asian

hey hows it going cutie

shit
good thank you

Thanks for giving me two (you)s instead of one

You really are the best

>Bench press w/chains plus 8-10 kg to each side in addition to this Weight

I have this on sheiko but no chains so what should I do? Add just 10kg to each side and pause at bottom or somehthing?

>Cheekie
>Lifts

You deserve it, have another

I'd just add weight, yeah. A slingshot or bands would work too.

ur hot

thanks

how many pokemons have you been catching

>4 years
Wait.. Has Rasputin really been lifting for 4 years?
No fucking way.

How's everyone doing today?

WAWTT?

W1 D2 of Sheiko #37 here.

Bench amrap

>WAWTT?
Recovering from yesterday :)

My accessories (after squat and ohp) were a circuit of chins, narrow stance knuckle pushups, and band pull aparts. Aimed for 100 total each... I am surprisingly sore, and didn't even get all the chins.

Probably a 45 min walk and some light mobility today.

>W1 D2 of Sheiko #37 here.
How are you liking it so far?

>WAWTT
Competing on Sunday

So just doubles at 75 and 70 percent.

I have not sold my soul to Pokemon Go... just yet.

Is that your raw comp where you're not going all out?

It's too early to tell so far. W1D1 was just 5x5 squats at 70% and 5x5 good mornings, so pretty easy. I'm only doing Sheiko for lower since the 3x a week bench programming I'm running has been working really well.

Good luck, lad. Smash it.

What comp are you doing? :3

Yes.

But realising 645kg only gives me 385 wilks I have vowed to try a little harder on the deadlift and "just" tread water around 650

Greater London classic

>classic

Nice buddy,
You competing in All England in August?

ow wait..
I don goofed

6x5 Bench 140kg
6x1 SSB Pin squats 200kg

Derping around and taking some numbers/testing some rep methods in advance of starting on a new program come Monday.

I also realised there's something terribly, terribly wrong with my bench setup when I hit near my actual bench numbers doing Larsen presses.

5/3/1 bench, BBB ohp, weighted chins, rows, curls, dumbell reverse flyes

Ooh, nice! I thought you were focusing on equipped now tho?
Do you plan on trying a PR on any of the lifts?

Bench and deads [email protected], SSB skwots for a few sets of some reps, probably some pull-ups and dips or close grip

>south american in the ipf
no doubt hes going to get popped

His coach goodlift.info/lifter.php?lid=5936

>Those lifts
holy fuk I feel weak

Another Brazilian """"""""""female""""""""""?

>His coach goodlift.info/lifter.php?lid=5936
is that a tranny?

>goodlift.info/lifter.php?lid=5936
>outlifts isley

not in any lift

but I guess your technically retarded pro-steroid brain doesnt understand the difference between classic and equipped

im pro choice, would never push someone to take gear

never have never will

you literally use steroids, thats the moronic part

the moronic thing is that people on gear dont talk about it, its everyone else that whines

hey /plg/, DYEL here trying to learn to squat. I've tried to get the form in for a long time, and I've watched several videos on form and shit.

I know I have a buttwink, and try to brace my quads, abs and glutes before decending, as I've heard you're supposed to. It's still not working, and I'm getting back pains from squatting.

Do you have any advice? I brace the best I can, but on my way up I feel like I use my lower back to drive up the bar, rather than the legs. How do I fix that?

>TL;DR: How fix? Pls no bully

A side angle would be better for judging your form. It looks like you're going low enough. The rack height looks a little high for you though.

no one can see if you have buttwink or not cause its not side on

you probably dont know how to brace properly, its not just tensing really hard
youtube.com/watch?v=VcY3YSW9vX4

your back pain probably stems from your incredibly imbalanced bottom position, one hip gets a lot deeper than the other, this will shift your spine in the bottom and it will only get worse

also what this guy said, youre on tip toes to unrack, have the bar between chin and nipple

also narrow your stance to unrack then widen your feet as you step back and set up

>incredibly imbalanced bottom position, one hip gets a lot deeper than the other, this will shift your spine in the bottom and it will only get worse
I don't like the sound of that. How do I go about fixing it?

>Tuesday had 4x3 bench at 85% followed by 3x8 bench at 75%
>somehow finished it all
>today have a huge bench pyramid ending in 2 singles at 90%
>These are all based off an estimated max I've never actually hit

Fucking nuckols..

You're going too low.

But Alan Thrall told me that there is no 'too low' ;_;

watch it back, your left side goes deeper and you bend in half

i cant help you cause i just dont know

just finished 6x5 @ 80%

I smeshed it, friend.

>tfw repped my opener from 2 months ago 10 times

Don't watch or listen to Alan Thrall anymore

That's it lads I'm going push / pull only

I have NEVER injured myself benching
I have injured myself ONCE deadlifting
I have injured myself about 6-8 times squatting

Bad injuries too, such as a bulging disc and busted knee

Does anybody know if there's a push / pull Sheiko program???

I don't want to stop squatting, but instead do it infrequently and at lower intensities.

I think I see it. If you don't know how to fix, do you know anyone who might know?

Tbh I just want to be able to squat. I've tried for a long time but I just can't get the form in. Pissing me off, I don't want these lanklet legs

youtu.be/SnkyhKRiKmU

There is. If going ass to grass fucks your form there's no reason to go ass to grass. Also, I think your stance is too wide, knees should point in the same direction as you toes.

Are you able to hip hinge properly?

Sure am. In kit. But you'll have seen me on the entry list surely?

I am. Going for comp Bench and squat PRs but less than I've hit in the gym. I need to do this to qualify for the British classic in October because the senior 105 QT is 7.5kg more than I did as a 93 jnr :(

Easy for me though.

Driving back from my brother's graduation in the jag. It's pretty comfy.

Are you telling me I should go equipped?
Perhaps I should try raw w/ wraps before I drop them...

Do you have any input for
I'm thinking if not going push / pull to instead train raw w/ straps to see if that makes squats any less SHIT

>Are you able to hip hinge properly?
Probably not since I don't know what it means. Should I really be taking advice from a fat retard though?

Don't add equipment. It's more tiring and more injurious and just altogether worse than proper raw lifting.
Just do a regular sheiko and don't squat. Or squat but with a 90pc max so every set is super super easy.

hey big guy, got any advice for ?

Bending at the waist with your hips, without rounding your lumbar spine. Do what you wish in terms of advice, but learning how to properly hinge will only help you.

Alright. I hate squats.
I thought maybe wraps would make them fun easy

I tested my squat max today and I lost 20kg and I'm just so disheartened. My squat use to be 20kg more than my deadlift at one point... Now it's far from

Was trying on some panties in front of the mirror for some sexual shit

And I realised lads I actually look good naked now

It took years but I finally look good. Confidence booster 1000%

trip on trappy

She's a regular woman...

The ones on the "Best Known Results" thingy are equipped, not raw.

oh, cool. Well, just with the progress on the bench you can pretty much fill in those 7.5kg

pls be a boy

If I used front squat as my main squatting variation, and low bar as a light accessory movement, and my front squat improved, would my back squat also improve?

Yeah I am a boy

boys can wear panties too...

p-post pics

I'm tempted to but I can see how that could end badly for me

>samefagging this hard for attention
enjoy the (You)s and kys

Just don't post your face, cmon

>boys can wear panties
you mean
>brief
right?

also, best support for the junk