My dick dont owrk right, Veeky Forums

my dick dont owrk right, Veeky Forums
im getting the tip cut off

anyone here had a circumcision as an adult? what should i expect?

also

>no /med/ board

hiro, pls

no one should ever mutilate their penis..
Just roll the skin back more, over time it becomes easier. Do it in the bath with soapy warm water, senpai.

I had one when I was 17. No difference whatsoever in sensitivity, if anything my orgasms became stronger. I can't promise it's going to be the same for you, though.

Good luck.

had to see a urologist. after almost a year of daily stretching and even steroid cream for months it's not there. it improved but one section refuses to expand and retract.

only option

literally had two girls not touch me because of it

:(

That doesn't work for people with this. I've gotten a steroid cream which barely helped.

OP, I too am getting surgery. Circumcision and preputioplasty are two entirely different things. I hope to get the latter, but I've been told that the former may be neccessary if the latter does not work out well enough.

Was it a full circumcision? Not having reduced sensitivity is nice to hear. But doesn't it feel awful to have your head exposed like that? Mine is almost painfully sensitive. Thinking about walking around with my head exposed in my underwear makes me physically cringe.

I had this problem as a kid, and my mum would scare me with the idea of circumcision which forced me to play with my cock out of fear.
Can you roll it back when it's flaccid? Does it hurt when you do that? How long can you keep the foreskin rolled back for? Also, when you're having sex, your foreskin isn't supposed to roll all the way back, its just supposed to tuck under the head of your penis.

it doesnt roll back at all, the ring on the end stops it

>falling for the medical jew

It's like you haven't even read about how stupid circumcision is

you dont know how painful phimosis is

I can fully retract it (but after using the steroid cream I've become tighter and it's now slightly painful), but the real problem comes with wearing a condom. It gets rolled up under the foreskin. This (latex-on-latex friction) could potentially break the condom, which is the main reason I'm getting this. If I could bareback it, I wouldn't change it at all.

You made an attempt at bait. Good boy. I'm sure your parents are proud.

>cutting half his dick off so he can use a condom

coming from someone with a cut dick. you do not want this life. you wont even be needing condoms once you get cut because you'll have no sex drive from the cut dick orgasm being shit.

I notice you have good reading comprehension. Like I said, your parents must be truly proud.

well w/e just know there's no going back and your foreskin is being sold to the highest bidder for use in cosmetic creams.

try to make them give you your foreskin if you can, it's worth a lot.

How severe do you have it? i cant roll it back even when flaccid but dont want to get cut..

It's called "glans"
Start talking like a grown-up

had it when I was like, 6, it's nice, though, good luck! tell us how it went etc...

>he had the opportunity to read back and realize how he fucked up before he replied
>instead, he decides to clown even harder
laughingmeme.jpg

See a doctor, my dude

same as you

but it's interfering with my sex life

hur yes i have one

that was my second post in the thread. idk what u on about. ur loss tho. rip sensitivity.

don't chop your cock off, stretch that shit every day and apply the strongest vitamin e oil you can find several times a day, really rub it in. My foreskin used to be slightly tight and I was able to stretch it out even though I have a lot of scarring.

>paying a thousand dollars to hack off a third of the nerve endings on your dick and having stitched broken dick for a whole month

just pull on the skin really hard until it stretches you stupid faggots

read the thread next time

it didnt work

Dude, you probably got some dick cheese down there.

You get used to having your head exposed very quick. I'm not gonna lie to you, the first week after the surgery is pretty bad, but once the pain goes away it starts to feel really nice to have a proper-functioning (and in my case, much better looking) dick.

>1 month vs 6+ months of painful stretching

But yeah.. you shouldn't get cut just so you can get two or three one night stands.
Just kidding, your only sexlife OP is the prostitute your dad bought for you on your 20th birthday.
No need to lie here.

Imagine living in a country where a woman would consider not sleeping with someone if they didn't have a mutilated dick.
America is a 3rd world hole for sure.

I'm not american. I could not give a shit how other dudes' dicks look like, I'm happy with mine (as is my gf) and that's all that matters to me.

U.S.A is a glorified 3rd world hole desu.
I really can't understand why EU wants to be like them/us.

Hey I got cut at 17 years old. I've never regretted it once. My one tip is to learn exactly how your going to get cut. It depends on who does it because some don't care for the aesthetic of your cock. When I got it done they didn't care and put it dissolvable sutures. Well I ended up healing with some weird scars that I still have. I'll either have to get surgery again or just keep on using scar cream for a minimal effect.

ur retarded

got cut at 19

FUCK phimosis

>all these men got jewed out of their foreskins

I had one when I was 7. It's fine bro, sex is great, wanking is great, everything works fine and as long as your doctor isn't a butcher it looks fine. Don't listen to people's bullshit about it, it's really not a big deal.